chapter 10 liar?!

this love this hate

ãuthor is back ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As quiet as possible Jimin climbed out the window and his feet landed softly at the ground. Yes, Yoongi fell for it~ the sneaky little Jimin half sung half whispered. If he are too loud Yoongi might hear him and then bust Jimin for lying to his hyung. Continuing on his journey he tip-toed to Hoseok and Jungkook’s door step and rang on the door bell. It didn’t take long before one could hear quick foot steps approtching the door. The door was opened by no other than Hoseok himself with Jungkook right behind him. «Finally you came. Come, let’s watch a movie~» Hoseok cheered and dragged Jimin in and closed the door behind him. «Did he see you?» the youngest of them asked Jimin. «I’m here so nope he didn’t. I faked a head arche and now he thinks I am asleep in my room.» Jimin explained to Jungkook. «But what if you get cough? Yoongi will mostly kill you.»

«Yeah right. That is soooo going to happen. He is busy working on the school work. He wouldn’t take time to see how it’s going on with me.»

«well, let’s not worry about that anf watch the movie~» Hoseok cheered and dragged Jimin and Jungkook over to the living room.

Totally forgetting about Yoongi back at their dorm.

~yoongi pov~

Head nodding to the rythem of Yoongi’s sick part of the work of music. Both Jimin and himself had done a extremely good work. It had taken most of their free time besides for late classes and way too much homework. But Yoongi are used to stay up late at night-time to work on homework.

Maybe Jimin have reached his limit and got a head- arche? It have been a while since Jimin last ate. Don’t misunderstand, Jimin aren’t starving himself, nor him or Yoongi had much time to eat today. They had lunch hat is a good while ago. But still, Yoongi feels bad for not making dinner to him when Jimin is the one who is the one that makes most of the meals when we don’t eat at school. At least Yoongi could try to make something for Jimin, taking a small break to og up with food for Jimin, maybe just stay up there to acompany Jimin.

«I can’t sit here while Jimin is upstairs alone when he’s sick/not feeling well. What type of hyung am I?» Yoongi said to himself standing up and walked out to the kitchen. It is his fault that Jimin is sick, he have pushed the younger too far and Jimin reached his limit.

He prepared a meal for his younger. It was nothing fancy or first class-food but it works. Well, what fancy meal can you make out of bread, meat and cheese when you are nothing more than a student also not a good cook in his own meaning.

Even though Jimin deserved more, the best Yoongi could make to his younger who was in great pain, but in the end, all Yoongi could make was a ham and cheese sandwich. It’s not 5-stars meal but at least Yoongi did his best. That’s the important thing, right?

Yoongi placed the food on a plate and walked up to Jimin’s room after grabbing two painkillers and a glass of water for his younger. Soft knocks on Jimin’s door he called for Jimin. «Jimin-ah. It’s me, can i come in? I brought painkillers and a sandwich. You need to eat.» Yoongi waited to hear if his younger answered him to or if he was asleep. No sound could be heard from the other side.

«Jimin-ah? Are you even there?»

No answer.

Just to be sure Yoongi opened the bed room door. Only to see that Jimin isn’t anywhere to be seen! Yoongi felt his heart beat faster and faster when he saw the open window imaginign someone had kidnapped his younger. Even if Yoongi hated Jimin with his whole heart he still cares for him. «Jimin?? Seriously, we’re too old for playing hide and seek. Come, I made you food.» He reached through thethe house but no Jimin to be found.

A sigh escaped Yoongi’s lips when he walked into Jimin’s room for the second time after searching inside and outside the dorm twice. «where can that stupid kid be?» Yoongi thought about what else he could do to make Jimin pop out from wherever he is hiding. In the end he came up with an idea.

Despeate times comes with desperate dicisions.

Yoongi opened Jimin’s bedroom window and gathered as much air in his lungs to call Jimin’s name out loud to see if Jimin could respond to it.

«JIMI-» yoongi shouted but stopped when he saw who Hoseok had in his bedroom. .

~jimins pov~

During the night the room temperature had turned warmer and warmer to the point Jimin and Hoseok had to take off their shirts to lower their body temperature as much as they can.

 

Jimin felt mad at himself and guilty.

Not just because he lied to his hyung but also by the look Yoongi gave him. Jimin had expected anger, rage and just pure mad because Jimin had sneaked out.

It was nothing close to any of what Jimin had expect.

Oh, not at all.

Yoongi stood in the window, his head was slitghtly tilted to his shoulder and his eyes was filled with disappointment, worried, sadness. Just a pale, hurt expression.

It was the first time Yoongi had shown Jimin any serious emotions. his was not what he wanted to see of his emotions for the first time. If it could only happen in another situation than this.

But now jimin know how Yoongi looks like when he’s disappointed. Jimin wished he didn’t hurt Yoongi’s feelings like that. It was way over mid-night and Yoongi was still working?

Yoongi bent his head down so his hair hid his face and pulled down the cortains and left the room.

Jimin sighed and walked back to the bed and fell asleep.

With the picture of Yoongi’s painful expression stuck in his head.