chapter 1

this love this hate

Jimin is online

Search; Jeon Hoseok

Results for; Jeon Hoseok

(1)

Username; J-Hope

Finally, Jimin found him

Jimin joined chat room

Jimin;

someone here...?

J- Hope joined chat room

J-Hope:

Jimin?! Is that really you?! It has been forever!

 

Jimn;

Yep, it's me:) Yeah, it have been way too long since last time. I'm glad that you remember me after all those years without communication :( What have you been up to?

J-Hope

Not much, I'm enrolling an academy now! School isn't the same without you :( I remember when we hang out after school and did homework together and were always partners when it was group project;) And you, what have you been up to all these years?

Jimin; Actually, I have used most of my free time dancing^^'

J- Hope;

I see you are still into dancing, great! You are the best dancer I know about!

Jimin;

oh! How could I forget about it?

J-Hope;

About what?

Jimin:

I'm moving to your town! And I'm going to go to the same academy  as you!

J-Hope;

NO WAY! THAT'S FANTASTIC! I'M SO EXCITED! When are you moving here?

Jimin;

Tomorrow actually! I'm coming by the train, it will take the whole night thought T^T I'll be at the train station tomorrow at 10;00 in the morning and take a taxi from there.

J-Hope;

There is no way that I'll allow you to go off that train and there isn't anyone to greet you! I'm coming tomorrow and pick you up. I know the way to the dorms, so you don't have to get lost :3 I'm pretty sure that you still easily get lost, am I right?

Jimin; You really don't need to do that^^' And yes, I still get lost really fast hehe ^///^

J-Hope

Haha, you really haven't changed, and I'm coming at the train station either if you want or not >:)

Jimin;

Kay, I'll meet you there then~ Oh I have to go, if not, I'll miss the train. And I do not want that to happen.

J-Hope;

I'll see you tomorrow then:) Have a safe trip, and I am pretty sure you'll notice me at the station^^ Here is my number in case the train is too late or is coming earlier~

Jimin;

Thanks for the number^.^ And I am not sure if I should be worried when you say that, but bye^.^

J-Hope

Jimin, you are so cold T^T

Jimin Logged off