Our Song

That Awkward Moment.....with Super Junior.

''kyuhyun-ah?what's' wrong?'' siwon waved a hand in front of kyuhyun's face when he realised the maknae going stiff.
''n-nothing!!'' kyuhyun quickly closed the screen and took away the controller from siwon,'' siwon-ah, w-why don't u go to bed now?'' ''what's wrong?'' siwon eyed him from the side. *One moment this kid wants to play and suddenly he changes his mind..? Did he say something wrong about hyeyeon?*

''nothing!! Good night .''
''but i-'' siwon gets pushed out of the room and the door slammed shut even before he could turn around.

GameKyu : stella!!!!
GameKyu : Where r u?!
GameKyu : R u okay?
GameKyu : When r u coming back?
GameKyu : R i coming back?
GameKyu : Stella, please answer, stella~~~~~
GameKyu : answer me
GameKyu : i command u to answer me!
GameKyu : Stella~~~~~
GameKyu : why r u not aswering?
GameKyu : I know u r online and reading this!!
GameKyu : R u coming to our show tomorrow?!
GameKyu : u said u would come!! U promised!!
GameKyu : Me  very angry at stella *aegyo*
GameKyu : u must come tomorrow to our show!!

as long as the word 'online' was on stella's status, kyuhyun didn't stop spamming her with messages.
600 messages ( 8 mins ) later, kyuhyun lost hope. *her status says that she is online but yet she is not replying me. Is she doing this on purpose?* he closed the game with a sigh.

On the other corner of the street,
hyeyeon was so passionate in making her smoothie that she lost track of time, when she went back to her room with the prepared beverage, her eyes almost popped out of their sockets when she read what was on the screen.

*632?! Usually i wouldn't even get  40. How did i get so popular? =P *  hyeyeon presses the box and choked on her drink when she saw all the things Kyuhyun spammed. *that's right! Kyuhyun has starcraft!! Why am i so stupid?!*she mentally slapped herself with a dictionary.

TheBlindBandit : -offline-

kyuhyun slummped into his seat with a sigh.*stella..* his tears welled up.  even he didn't know why his tears wanna spill. Was it because he missed her? Or cuz he was frustrated?
Letting out a deep breath, he tilted his head back till it touched the wall he was leaning on and folded close his laptop.

next day....
The show starts in 6 hours, and all the staff are running around to get the show ready. Make - up , wardrobe , stage effects , rehersel stages , everything had to be perfect for this show.

Cleared his throat before warming up his vocal chords to practice the song for the thousandth time. He has a solo stage later and he has been practicing the song since a month ago or so.


''common sungmin, don't be so nervous.'' he fanned himself with the sheet music he had in hand.he was super confident with this performance all this while until yesterday when his vocal teacher said something that totally killed his motivation.


''your singing is too plain. It lacks emotion. Without emotion, this song won't be the best it can be when u sing it later.'' was what he had told sungmin. Booooooom. The song he was supposed to sing was about love at first sight. Yup, a very typical love song. But since sungmin has never actually been in love before, he dosen't know what he was supposed to feel.

No, sungmin does not have a girlfriend because he is unattractive. But apparently cuz he is such a nice guy...a veeerryyy nice guy to the point hat every treats him like a close friend at most. He believes that the reason he hasn't fallen in love yet is because his destiny hasn't arrived yet. Haha lol.
But according to hyeyon, the reason he dosen't have a girlfriend is because he treats everyone like a friend. Nothing more.So they eventually treat him the same way. 


Okay back on topic, sungmin really wants to give  it the best for this performance, but learning a new song would be too rushed. *Writing a new song i could actually relate to would be totally impossible with the amount of time he has left. Unless there is hyeyeon.*

''lee sung min!'' he slapped his own head.he swore to himself that he should never think of hyeyeon again for the sake of his happiness and now..urgh.

suddenly zhoumi came running into his waiting room shouting in excitement.
''sungmin -ah!! Sungmin-ah!!!'' he jumped around and seemed too excited to even conjure a proper sentence.
''what's going on?'' 
''i..i solved it!! I solved the rubik's cube!!'' zhoumi waved the coloured cube in the air. All the colours right where they are supposed to be. It has been a whole one month three weeks since hyeyeon first taught him how to solve it, and finally he has succeeded!!!


''congratz hyung!!'' sungmin clapped. But  even with the smile on sungmin's face, zhoumi could sense a tinge of unhappiness in the latter.
''is something wronng sungmin? U seem pretty upset.'' zhoumi pouted.''what?! Sad?! Psshhh..'' sungmin waved a hand in dismissal. '' i am totally fine. But i am kindda confused though.'' ''with what?'' '' i really wana give it the best for my solo performance later, but i won't be able to do it with this song. Apparently i 'lack emotion ' '' sungmin made quotation marks with his fingers while rolling his eyes and immitting his vocal trainer.''well then...why don't u just change songs? Take a song u can relate to.''
''i don't have time to search for a new song.'' sungmin started complaining. '' i don't know what to do now, maybe i should start searching now and ask them to postpone my performance tilll the end of the show-''

''hey, what's that?!'' zhoumi pulled out a piece of paper from sungmin's bag that was sticking out like a napkin. It was the sheet music for the song that hyeyeon and sungmin had composed the first few days she had started work with Super Junior (chapter 23).Sungmin was in a rush this morning, so he piled all his sheet music into a pink folder without filing it properly and headed out. Many papers were sticking out of the file in his bag, but what made that one sheet music stick out from the rest was that it was very crumpled.more crumpled than his thoughts now.

actually, when hyeyeon left, sungmin had wanted to throw away anything that has got to do with her. Like i said, he swore to himself that he would never think of hyeyeon again for the sake of his happiness. But that time when sungmin had crumpled the sheet music and threw it into the trashcan, kyuhyun picked the crumpled paper back from the trashcan and gave it back to sungmin.

( start flashback) 
''hyung, u can't do this! How would hyeyeon feel when she comes back?!'' kyuhyun pouted.
''how do u know that she will come back?'' sungmin gave the maknae a look, still not receiving the crumpled piece of paper kyuhyun is handing out to him.
''she WILL come back.'' kyuhyun said confidently.'' i know u want to throw away all the sheet music of all the songs u had written to her, but please don't.please.'' if it wasn't kyuhyun, sungmin would have just passed by him without receiving any of his nonsense. But since it IS kyuhyun, sungmin took the crumpled paper ball, opened it up and placed it back in his file.
''arasso, hyung won't throw it away.'' sungmin sighed. As soon as kyuhyun left, he took out the paper just now , crumpled it into a ball , and threw it into he trashcan again.

(end flashback)

''and when did that idiot put this thing back into my file?'' sungmin was referring to kyuhyun.
''hey, this song seems nice, why don't u try singing this?'' zhoumi handed him the wrinkled object.sungmin received it with a sigh.

''okay, talk to u later, i am gonna find stella and tell her of this awesome achievement!'' zhoumi waved the rubik's cube in the air and excitedly ran outside even before sungmin could lift up his head.

Okay, time for another long winded explanation. Like i have once said, henry and zhoumi are only technically part of super junior. But literally,according to SMentertainment,  henry and zhoumi are just 'extra members' . If there is anything that is totally unrelated to Super Junior M , then henry and zhoumi won't know of it. Even when Super Junior has a comeback in korea, then one of the only ways for henry and zoumi to know is through the internet since even the management dosen't tell these 2 poor guys about these stuff. So evetually, henry and zhoumi has no idea what had happened to stella, since no one wants to talk about it anyway. Henry and zhoumi still thinks that hyeyeon works with SM and is gonna be around for the show later.

Poor zhoumi ran around the whole venue searching for stella. Like as if she would be around.
Or...will she?

''stella!!!'' henry stood up from his seat and ran to hug her when she suddenly came into his waiting room. He has been in his room for 2 hours. All alone, practicing for the performance quietly in his head and playing with his phone.


''oppa, i missed u.'' she teared up. She knew that she wasn't supposed to be here in case the staff finds her, but she just had to come.she promised the guys (yes, all 15 of them) that she would come for this show, and well...here she is. Hyeyeon definitely knows that henry and zhoumi dosen't know about her situation since she knows just as well as any staff in the management that henry and zhoumi won't know about anything that hasn't got to do with Super Junior M. She plans to just visit henry and zhoumi for a while, then sneak into the audience to watch the show. Since everyone was so busy with the show, no one actually caught her sneaking past everything just to get to henry's waiting room.
''thanks so much for coming stella, this means alot!! I have prepared alot for my performance, so be prepared to faint from all the awesomeness of my perfomance later.'' he winked.
''sure, shall i  even have 911 on speed dial ? XP '' she giggled.

''stella!!!!!!!!!'' zhoumi came running in and immediatly told her of his accomplishment. Hyeyon didn't even get a chance to say anything to him.Zhoumi was just going on and on about his accomplishment.
''i am very proud of u zhoumi!!'' stella ruffles zhoumi's hair, like a mom complementing her son. She has seen how zhoumi was so diligent on wanting to solve the cube, and finally he has gotten the success he deserved and wanted! THUMBS UP!!!
 
''thanks so much stella, '' zhoumi thanked her. 
''yeah, thanks so much for everything. U have been awesome, and we owe u alot.'' henry noded.
''ani..i am the one who owes u guys. Thanks for being my friends.''Hyeyeon looks at henry and zhoumi with soft gazes.
''henry oppa, zhoumi oppa, i really...'' stella paused for a while when she felt a threatening sob. '' i really am so proud of u guys.'' shewraps an arm around each of their necks and pulled them in for a hug.
''saranghae~~~'' henry used his aegyo voice. 
''thanks again stella,'' zhoumi pats her back.
the warm hug lasted for a good 10 seconds before stella lets go of the hug first and bent down to pick up her bag off the floor.

''i will see u guys later on stage okay? Give it your all! Hwaiting!! Saranghae!!'' she vanishes out the door and quickly sneaked away to leave the venue to wait somewhere else until the show would start.

2 hours till the show and all Super Junior members were called up front stage.
''okay guys! Let's make this show awesome!!'' the director pumped a fist.
''yes! We shall work hard!!'' all the guys bowed simultaneously. ''okay, u kids go and do some final warm ups and practices, we would get the first stage ready in 30 mins.'' the director fixed his cap and went backstage.

''guys, have u seen stella?'' zhoumi pouted.suddenly a solemn aura overcame the area they were in.


''u guys are still searching for her? She won't come. Trust me.'' sungmin shook his head.
''he is right. Don't wait for her.'' siwon noded.

'' what do u guys mean! She came to my waiting room just now and talked with me and zhoumi hyung. She said she would be watching our performance.'' henry scratched his head. Kyuhyun immediatly sprang to life at what henry had just said.
''stella is here?!  i knew it!! She did see my messages!!!'' kyuhyun danced in excitement. Donghae immediatly turned around and wanted to run backstage in case she was still there, but  lee teuk grabbed hold of his wrist.

''let.go.'' donghae said sternly behind gritted teeth.
''i won't let u see her wether she is here or not.'' lee teuk said. Donghae tried snatching his hand away but lee teuk ended up gripping harder.
''this idiot.'' donghae flung a punch, but lee teuk managed to dodge it . And the next thing u  know, these two guys were grabbing and pulling at each other's collar wilst cussing each other out.
''u ing bastard! let go of me!'' donghae yelled.
''u stupid piece of sh*t!'' lee teuk don't wanna lose out. Honestly lee teuk wants to go find stella too right now, but he would rather stay and stop donghae from seeing her too.oh please don't be surprised, this fight is nothing compared to all their other fights cuz of stella before this. Some members were too scared to interfere, while the others had totally given up on trying to make them make paece with each other.
Eventually, as usual, heechul broke them up.

*wait for me stella, i'll find u.'' donghae looks around the area. 
*no matter what, i shall make sure that u won't get to make her yours. If u wanna use her, then u have to go over my dead body*lee teuk eyed donghae from a distance.

Since henry talked about stella being here just now, sungmin has been frozen in his spot. In confusion.he has always been kind of angry at stella, but now that there is a chance that she might be around, he actually..wants to see her.
''yes.'' sungmin turns around and sprinted to his waiting room. Rummaging though his bag , he pulled out out his pink file of sheet music and took out the crumpled paper just now.

---------------

''wait, u wanna change songs last minute? Sungmin, your solo performance is one of the first performance and the show starts in like 30 mins.'' the director rubbed his forehead.
''i'm sorry for causing trouble, but it HAS to be this song.someone special is here today and i want her to see me sing THIS song.'' he begged.
''ah...arasso arasso, i will make the necessary changes.'' the director noded. Sungmin bowed and thanked him non-stop after that in pure gratitude.'' thank u sir. Thank u so much!!'' ''no problem. I shall see u later.''

10 minutes before the show and hyeyeon successfully sneaked into the first few rows where she had booked the seat.The first performance was a happy song by super junior H called 'cooking cooking'. Seeing the adorable guys dressed up as vegetables and playing around reminded hyeyeon of all the quirky times she had spent with them.And after that, just as she had expected, henry and zhoumi made an awesome stage.hyeyeon jumped in excitement to see henry wearing the cap 'she' had given him at a fansign for his performance.

The next performance was sungmin's solo. The lights slowly dimmed down and the background of the stage glowed blue. In the middle of the stage was a sillhoutte of a young man,standing there with his head down.

''this song...'' hyeyeon gasped. Immediatly recognizing that this was the first song she had composed with sungmin just by hearing the first 3 seconds of it. Hyeyeon froze, not knowing how to react. By sungmin singing this song, is he trying to tell her that he isn't angry with her and that he wants to her to comeback? Or does it mean something else?

Upon every word sungmin sang, his emotions swirled in his chest. The memories of hyeyeon and him happily giggling away at a corner while composing a song together played on repeat at the back of his mind.When he had to reach the highnote, it was probably the most passionate high note of his life.
 
''love is spread, tears are shed, we both know we really cared.'' he sang the final lines. But before he could finish the song, his voice accidentally broke as he released a small sob.

"Please be here, till the end, dear my ever lasting friend." 

Sungmin immediatly turned his back against the audience and wiped away his non stop tears. The original lyrics was "  "Please be there, till the end, dear my ever lasting friend " . *Sungmin oppa, why did u choose this song out of all the songs in the world?Did u purposely change that one word for a reason? Or was it just an honest mistake?*
and lets out a sob the moment she was outside. Immediatly she ran as fast as her legs could carry her with her hoodie up and legs down. Tears already streaking down her face.

"omo~" 

Hyeyeon accidentally bumps into Donghae as she ran and landed back on her in front of him.*That Hoodie..Those shoes..* Donghae's eyes widened . Hyeyeon scrambled to pick herself up the floor and sprinted for the exit when she realized that Donghae was looking at her up and down.

"Stella!!!!" Donghae sprinted after her.Nearby, Lee Teuk who had just came out of the bathroom heard Donghae shouting Stella's name. *Stella?!Where?!* he looked around, but there was no girl in sight. In fact, there was no one in sight. But when he turned at a corner and saw Donghae running by towards the back exit, he instinctively ran after him.

---------------------------------------

Sorry again for the late update, Btw please support this story :

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/622096/love-is-kangin-suju-superjunior-you-kimyoungwoon-leila-sj13and2

It's awesome ...trust me.

New topic to discuss : Celebrities smoking. Celebrities having tattoos,I don't know why girls sometimes over react over these type of things? I mean, in what way does Super Junior smoking and having tattoos ever effect their fans lives? What do u all think about it?  Is it such a turn off to know that your idols smokes and have tattoos?

And someone..please give me a reason why someone would not like Super Junior. i am very biased on Super Junior, so it is kind of impossible for me to find a flaw from them.So please help me.