HAIYA!!!!!!

That Awkward Moment.....with Super Junior.

Hyeyeon and Eunhyuk was alone in the car, sitting at their usual seats next to each other while waiting for the rest of the members to get ready and come down.Eunhyuk was busy with SNS while Hyeyeon was nervously wondering how to ask Eukhyuk the question  she had lingering in her mind.

“Tell Me , what’s wrong?” Eunhyuk closes his phone, feeling annoyed at seeing Hyeyeon constantly stealing glances at him from the corner of his eyes.

“I..i just…” She awkwardly casts her view outside after getting caught by the latter.

“Tell Me.”
“Well….i…I just wanna ask….if..u..” She pouts at her feet.

“W-where is…D-donghae?” She asked.
“Ah..u mean Lee Dong Hae?” Eunhyuk laughed with a smirk. * So it turns out that this genius still hasn’t figured out ? *

“yeah..is he..doing fine?”
“Lee DongHae …died…” Eunhyuk said sarcastically.
“oppa~~” she whined.
“Why do u care?”

“B-because…because…”

Seeing Hyeyeon struggling to make up a lie, Eunhyuk laughed.Hyeyeon has had a symptom since she was young where she has the disability to lie.

Yes people, Hyeyeon can’t lie. Her natural instincts won’t let her.
Even if she tried, she would just end up stuttering or sweating a lot or getting the hiccups and sometimes even throw up and on other times she would tremble and vibrate like a vibrating phone.

It’s a good advantage for people around her, but to her, this was a big disadvantage to her life.

“I…I just wanna meet him..find out where he is..and tell him that I have already forgiven him.” 

She sighed, knowing that she couldn’t even try to lie for her life, she might as well just tell the truth.

But instead of answering her question, Eunhyuk gave her a pat on the lap and got off the car.

“Oppa!” Hyeyeon called out to him.
“It Is really fate isn’t it Hyeyeon?” He laughed before going into the building.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Thanks for taking the time to walk around the park with me oppa.." Hyeyeon lets out a deep sigh after inhaling the refreshing clean morning air.

"Ani..no problem at all...it's been a long time since i got out to relax anyways. I have to meet Lee Teuk Hyung later at a nearby coffee shop to discuss about our comeback album songs. Hopefully this walk would give me some kind of inspiration" He laughed.

" Maybe you should be on your way now. What if Lee Teuk oppa is already waiting for you?"
"Lee Teuk hyung can wait. But being out here with you is kind of a one of a kind chance." He bashfully smiled at his feet . Too bad Hyeyeon did not get the cheeziness of his sentence just now.

Unconciously, Donghae started gazing at Hyeyeon's beautiful eyes that were shining in the morning sunlight and her hair softly blowing in the wind.
"oppa!" She snapped a finger in front of his face, making him snap out of it." It's okay to stare, but if your eyes gaze any longer, they might just pop out of their sockets."

"I know girls are irresistible to look at, but some of them might think that u r a ert if u watch for too long." She giggled. Thinking that Donghae had actually gazed at a girl who was wearing very revealing clothes that had just passed by behind her.

"What? No!  i wasn't even looking at her." Donghae defended himself.
"Of course..just like how Lee Teuk dosen't really read magazines." Hyeyeon giggled.

"Donghae oppa...can i ask you something?" Hyeyeon suddenly remembered something when she saw a couple cycling past together.
"Sure.. what is it?"

"How was it...with you...and your first love?" She asked. 

That question....is deep. very deep. For Donghae. And secretly for Hyeyeon too.

"My first love...was...a chance that i stupidly wanted to grab only when it was too late. but it's over now." Donghae sighed.

tumblr_m6gjsbPhDl1qdkc0do1_500.jpg


"Did u ever get to confess?"
"Well...she is pretty smart, and i tried to drop hints so that she'll figure out, but well..she didn't.And wether i confess now or then, there would be no difference. not only does she not like me. She practically hates me"
"why?"

"i did something wrong." Donghae didn't want to dive further into details and quickly avoided the question.
"What about you?" He asked. " how was it with your first love?"

With that question, Hyeyeon absent mindedly stared at a distance.
"My first love did some horrible stuff to me and i really hated him at first. But well...i found out something about him that made me really like him to this day. I really wanted to confess to him back then but was too scared...of him." She sighed." I want to find him soon. Tell him how i feel. but i don't think i can ever meet him again."

And just suddenly, a high heel flew out of nowhere and struck hyeyeon right on the side of her head.

''ah!'' she knelt down on one knee , pressing her palm against the stinging pain in her temple.
''stella!'' donghae's eyes widened at the blood that was streaming down her wrist.

''who..was that.''' she stood up with a groan. She wasn't surprised to see who the culprit was.

''this b*tch definitely needs a broken neck to teach her a lesson.'' hyeyeon mumbled in chinese so donghae won't know of what she said.

''what r u doing?!'' donghae didn't know what was going on or why the two girls were exchanging glares, but he definitely did not like what this random stranger has done to his girl.

''teaching some girl a lesson.''  Jianfeng smirked. And just then, a bunch of more girls came and stood behind her like an army.

''is this the girl u were talking about?'' one of the girls gave hyeyeon a dirty look.Hyeyeon gave the girls a smirk in return of all their supposed-to-be-intimidating glares.

Hyeyeon got into her fighter stance,
It was apparently 20 to 1 if she wanted to battle them. Plus, she had to make sure donghae won't get hurt in the chaos. She herself was not sure if she could win against all these girls if she were to fight them.

''stella...let's go..'' donghae was the more worried the more he sees the blood flow from her temple and drenching her white hoodie red.

'' if any of u hurt her, i swear u won't live.'' donghae pulled on hyeyeon's bleeding wrist and shielded her behind him.

''no.'' she pulls her hand away from donghae's worrying grip.

''i think we have had enough of this childish fight.'' hyeyeon took off her hoodie and passed it to donghae.

''oppa...just trust me. Go and meet Lee Teuk. I've got this.''

''wait what-'' hyeyeon grabbed donghae by his collar and shoved him away as far as she could.Donghe literally landed a few metres away from where Hyeyeon and the girls were standing.

''no...i should..'' donghae got up and ran as fast as he could to search for lee teuk at the nearby shop he promised to meet up. He definitely can't fight all the fangirls, and he definitely needs to get his reliable lee teuk hyung to help.

It was a mistake. A stupid mistake. Hyeyeon can't possibly fend off all these girls by herself, what was she thinking? There was roughly 20 girls for god's sake. Oh god, please save her.

10 mins later...
When lee teuk and donghae came back to the park, The first thing they saw was hyeyeon struggling to fight for herself. 

''stella!'' they quickly ran to her.

Usually her moves are so swift yet direct. But now she was flailing kicks and punches all around.And none of her hits were actually successful. The bleeding injury on her temple made her vision go blur so randomly at moments when she is about to hit. Making it worse were the fresh bruises and cuts she received from all the girl's clawing and punching her  and pulling on her hair.

Hyeyeon was confused. Everything in her vision was blurry. She was getting hit here and there, and suddenly out of nowhere,she got punched in the face  so harshly that she landed on the ground. The taste of blood at the corner of her lips.

''u girls better leave before we call the police.''
lee teuk threatened them as he pulled out his phone.

''call them for all we care!'' jianfeng flashed her middle finger at the older male.
True, u won't get jailed for carrying out sasaeng fans activities. That is the awesome part about being a sasaeng fan.

Donghae and lee teuk gave each other a slight nod as they looked a each other from the corner of their eyes.

'' stella, i'll protect u, now run!'' donghae roughly shoves hyeyeon away before turning to face the bullies.

tumblr_m8ytkc9sLI1qljj29o4_250.gif

''no..u go with stella.'' lee teuk shoved donghae behind him and gave him a wink.The first reason that Lee Teuk dosen't want to run away with Hyeyeon was because he  knew that Donghae definitely can't handle these sasaeng fans by himself if he were to leave Donghae with them. And the second reason was that he couldn't bare seeing Hyeyeon so injured and scarred like that. He wanted Hyeyeon out of his sight ASAP.

Donghae took a while to understand lee teuk's intention and suddenly carries hyeyeon on his back and ran as fast as his legs could carry him.