SJ Family

That Awkward Moment.....with Super Junior.

The only sound to be filled with in super junior's giant masion right now was the sound of the TV show and constant laughter from the members. For once, siwon could actually read his book without yelling out '' shut up! I'm trying to read!'' eery five seconds and end up plugging in his ear pieces.

Though the silence did not last long when donghae suddenly when donghae kicks open the front door with a bang. Hyeyeon lying limp on his back.

''stella!'' all the guys quickly got off their seat and ran to the two.

-----------------------

''sst...ah!'' hyeyeon squirmed in pain when donghae pressed the cotton bud a bit too hard on her cut.

''m-mian mian! R u sure u don't want to see a doctor?'' donghae got flustered.till now, he still feels bad for what happened to hyeyeon. He thinks that it is totally his fault. If he hadn't begged for sooyeon to give hyeyeon the off day, then she would have just gone to work and would not have gotten hurt like this.

''it's okay..'' she lets out a deep sigh.'' gomawoyo oppa.'' she she weakly pats his shoulders. The bruises on her arm still making it kind of hard for her to move much,due to the sting.

She knows that she is supposed to be going to the doctor to check on her head injury, but the clinic nearby was owned by her family too! She definitely can't risk getting recognized.

''this may hurt a bit, but please bear with it. Just grip my arm as hard as u want if it stings too much.'' he pours the medicine oil  onto the cotton bud.

''a-arasso.'' hyeyeon gulped as she grips his bicep. The sting would shows no mercy to her cut. And She knows this cuz she is very familiar to the sting from that particular  medicated oil after getting injured so many times in fighting class.

Closing her eyes, hyeyeon tried to distract her mind from the sting.

Flashback...

'' if any of u hurt her, i swear u won't live.'' donghae pulled on hyeyeon's bleeding wrist and shielded her behind him.

...

'' stella, i'll protect u, now run!'' donghae roughly shoves hyeyeon away before turning to face the bullies.

 

(donghae's p.o.v)

she twitched and hissed a bit on the first few dabs. And i saw that she was purposely gripping on her left fist to endure the pain instead of crushing my arm as offered.

''wait i'm almost done..'' i carefully dabbed on the corner of the cut and suddenly a few drops of liquid dropped onto the back of my hand and trickled down my wrist.

I looked up,

(author's p.o.v)

'' oh my gosh! Why r u crying?!'' donghae quickly threw down everything he was holding and wiped away her tears with his thumb.

''i am so sorry, i did not mean to press so hard!'' donghae wanted to take out a tissue from the first aid kit box but was too flustered from hyeyeon's sudden tears to realise that it was right under his nose all along.

''ani...'' hyeyeon took the piece of tissue that was obviously sticking out of the box and wiped away her tears.

''even from my first childhood memory, all i remembered was getting bullied. I had to learn how to fight at a young age to fight and defend for myself.i didn't have friends.i don't have parents.i didn't have anyone t-to protect me..'' she sobbed. Accidentally pouring out her deep feelings of all this years out  of her current confused state of mind.'' i always...had to protect myself. But...just now..was the first time that someone actually protected me..thank u oppa.'' she wanted to say something more, but her sentence eventually turned into a mess of sobs and wails.

In all the years of her life, tha was the firs time someone actually protected her. She was more than grateful JUST grateful.

''it's okay..it's okay...'' donghae shifted his sitting position so that he could hug her to his chest.

''it's okay...all the hurt is in the past now. Your'e safe now stella-ya...i promise.'' he caresses the back of her head.

Eventually hyeyeon cried herself to sleep in donghae's arms.

Sungmin and some of the other super junior members who were apparently peeping at  the two alone in donghae's room from the slightly gaping door gave out simultaneous deep sighs.

"Stella is an orphan?" Siwon's furrowed his eyebrows in wonder.

Later..

The food was ready.usually they all would be battling to grab the first bite, but most of the members who saw hyeyeon's tears in front of donghae just now simply stared holes into their food. Eunhyuk even didn't move when shindong took away his food. Usually he would even kick shindong off his seat if the latter ever stole his food.

The silence of the dinner table was kind of disturbing to be honest. Only the sound of their cutletries clanking against their bowls and plates 

''aigoo...why is everyone so down? Is ryeowook's cooking awful? It taste as awesome as always to me though.'' yesung took another spoonful of rice.

''i...didn't know that...she had such a depressing life.'' lee teuk sighed at his soup. His one sentence receiving a chain of sighs from some of  the other members as well

''ah....hannkyung, did  really have to beat up stella so badly today? Her bruises seems pretty serious.'' shindong pouted at hankyung. Assuming that the scars and bruises from her body was a result of her and hankyung's usual par again.

''it wasn't me.'' hankyung mumbled with his mouth full.'' that annoying sasaeng girl sent a group of girls to beat her up! Donghae and lee teuk hyung saved her.''

''hankyung!'' heechul hissed at him. Heechul has specifically repeatedly told hankyung just now not to tell anyone.But well...*this idiot is seriously just..urgh!*

''what?!'' shindong , yesung and the others who had only heard of the news choked on their food.

''t-t-t-the sasaeng fans did that to her?!!'' yesung instinctively stood up in anger while slamming down his chopsticks.

''yeah...they already messed with us, and they dare do this to her?!'' kibum also stood up.

 

''oppa?''

 

simultaneously, everyone turned their heads to the direction where they heard Hyeyeon's voice coming from. She was standing there in a daze. Her eyes were puffy from all the crying and her hair was kind of in a mess from sleeping in for too long on Donghae's bed since afternoon.

''i...i'm sorry.'' she stuttered.'' i didn't mean to fall asleep, i'll go home now. I'm seriously sorry.'' she scrambled to take her bag from the sofa and was about to head for the door when siwon suddenly caught her wrist.

''stay.eat.'' he said sternly before sinking her into a seat next to him.

''no...i really think that i should go. I am so sorry..'' she tried to get up again but sungmin sunk her back down.

''stella-ya...please eat...'' sungmin said to her with a pout. All the other super junior members also gave her a worried look.

''o..okay..'' hyeyeon obediently down, not wating to get anyone annoyed with her.

''yah..u should eat more and regain your energy.'' yesung puts in a few pieces of fish into hyeyeon's bowl of rice when he saw that she had scooped nothing more than two scoops and a piece of egg.

''ani...oppa, should eat more.'' she said in a weak voice as she puts the pieces of fish into yesung's bowl.'' i need to go home soon anyways-''

 

''why r u always trying to run away from us when we eat dinner together?!'' heechul slams down his chopstick in anger, making hyeyeon jump a bit and nervously look at him in nervous shock.

Honestly, heechul and the other members really enjoyed spending time with hyeyeon. Wether it is dinner or work or personal chats.Dinner was especially  the best time to be with her since that is the only time she dosen't rush to finish off work and it's cute for them to see their dongsaeng stella heartily laugh together with them.

But everytime they ask her to stay for dinner, she uses every reason and method to avoid it.

''it's...it's because...'' she pouts a her feet. Her second round of deep emotions ready to be poured out

''the super junior members.....'' she paused for while. Everyone stopped eating and looked at her.

''Eversince i started work with u guys and u guys got more popular by the day, Even if u get to be together for schedule, then all u guys do is small talk and rush to your next schedule. I feel bad that u guys don't get to hang out as much as u all did like the first time i worked with u all and u all were making so much noise in the waiting room hile i was deperatel trying to sleep.'' she gulped.''dinner is the only time u guys all could gather together to  chat and laugh  heartily with each other. I don't want...to interfere with your happy 'super junior family' moment.''

a few seconds of silence and heechul suddenly bursts out laughing.

''u idiot! You ARE part of Super Junior Family.''

''what?!'' hyeyeon looked up at him with wide eyes.''really?'' though her voice was still soft and weak.

''of course!'' sungmin hugs her slouched shoulder and ruffled her already kind-of-messy hair."You are our special little Dong Saeng who will forever be there for us no matter which day on which schedule. literally." He giggled."And we really do love and care for you just like our own family member, so please do eat with us, dongsaeng-ah."


images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRY-jaRD-vcgJVYcLAcm4A

 

"The Super Junior Family starts with Lee Teuk and ends with ELF.The Super Junior Family is not just 13 of us." He said.

"15." Stella corrected the latter who had forgotten to include Henry and zhoumi in his statement.
"15." Sungmin smiled in acknowledgement.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the comments guyzzzzz.

And so anyways, i really wanna tell you all that i really love all of you my readers, I was so obsessed with wanting to get my story featured but i realized that the real enjoyment of writing fanfics online is more than just that ( since getting this tory featured  is something impossible, looking that i barely have like 3 up votes so far). True, getting my story featured would be awesome...but right now, having u all reading and supporting my story is happiness enough,.
I love you all and i am very grateful.

And i am more grateful that there are actually people still out there supporting Super Junior fanfics here in AFF since mostly from what i saw here so far, is that exo or b.a.p fanfics usually rule the featured list.This story may not be awesome, but i thank u all again for supporting Super Junior and my fanfic to this day =)

I Love You !!!