then why??!!

That Awkward Moment.....with Super Junior.

Not a single word said.
Not a single muscle twitched.
Not even breaking a second of their gaze into each other's eyes.


Hyeyeon did not expect lee teuk to be standing there as soon as she opened the door. She did have the urge to run away at first, but...she knew...that running away won't make thing any better.

''i won't stop u from running away.'' lee teuk finally broke the silence. Upon saying that, lee teuk stepped aside, giving her way to pass through.

''let's talk.'' hyeyeon grabbed his wrist and dragged him out, leaving the front door open.Donghae ran down the stairs and headed for the door to chase after them, but eunhyuk managed to run pass him and extend his arm across the door to block him from going through.

''leave them.'' eunhuk panted.
''but hyung-''
''leave them.'' eunhyuk repeated himself, this time in a more stern tone.

---------------------------------------------
lee teuk and hyeyeon stood next to each other, facing the beautiful han river that reflected the sunset like a painting.

(lee teuk's p.o.v)
honestly, i really wanted to just hug her and thank her so much for wanting to have this talk for me. I wanted to tell her how much i missed her so badly and how much i wanted her to come back. But thanks to me wanting to hold on to my stupid pride, i didn't even take a glance at her. And good thing she didn't too.

''tell me why u r doing this to donghae.'' hyeyeon tossed a small rock into the river, breaking the beutiful orange sunset reflection into a big ripple right in the middle of the river.
''i am protecting u-''
''protecting me from what?''
''from donghae. Stella, he dosen't love u as much as he thinks he does. He is only using u to get over his frist love.''
''wether i get hurt or not is not your problem.'' hyeyeon sounded cold.''stop doing this to donghae.''
''wether donghae gets hurt or not is not YOUR problem, hwang stella.''  i raised my voice a bit.i have never yelled at her before, and i don't plan to do it for the first time now.
''why do u care so much for donghae?!''
''it's because he is my friend!''
''well am i not your friend?!''
''of course u r! But u r just being ridiculous!''
''ridiculous?! I am not being ridiculous!! U just don't understand !!!'' i burst. Well, there's a first time for everything. I swear i could feel my tears welling  up, but i threw away my pride and looked at her straight in the eye anyway.i held onto my pride and lost donghae.i don't wanna give in to myself and lose out on anything more. Cuz She is the only thing left to lose now. And i am not taking that chance.


''i do understand! U r just being over protective!! I am no longer the girl that got bullied as a kid, i don't need your protection!''
''that's not why i wanted to protect u!!!''
''then why??!!!''
''it's because i liked u!!!!''

-----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the short chapter.
Sorry for the cliffhanger.
I am supposed to do some school work now, but i sneaked in 10 mins earlier just to come here and update .
this is barely what i can type in this short 10 mins.

hope ya'll understand.
 

new topic to discuss : (supposed to be for the last chapter,but i copied it here from my file anyway just to make the chap look longer *cheeky smile)
 

We all know of how k-pop idols need to be very white and talented and thin and stuff to be called "ideal".
 Ands we all know on how some naturally tanned koreans were teased for being a bit darker from the rest. for example, Exo Kai and Vixx N.
And also th fact that some girls go on stupid bizarre diets like drinking only water for 5 days straight just to lose weight ASAP.
And also how some idols go under a lot of stress when they practise so hard and only to be told that their talent is still not "up to standard"
And also on how pople take a lot of plastic surgery and stuff.
Plus, idols who have gone through practically all of the above, would also have to deal with a bunch of wild creatures called..sasaeng fans.

so here is my question...
Doesn't the world of k-pop just seem so stupid now that u think of all this stuff in a bigger picture?
What makes u all still so attracted to the k-pop world?

 

In my opinion :i definitely know well of this stupidity of k-pop, but since the idols are coping with it well and still going on with their dreams, i believe i should support them.
(Though it is kindda sad when dongho left just cuz he is sick of k-pop world. >.< he was my bias TT_TT ) 
what makes me still so attracted to k-pop  is re-watching old Super Junior vids and watching how dorkily cute they are, *peace*