Broken Phone.Broken Neck.

That Awkward Moment.....with Super Junior.

''stella-ya! Stella-ya!'' zhoumi ran to the unsuspecting girl as soon as he saw her come backstage.

'' ah, ta-ge. What's wrong?''

''u see this ? '' zhoumi showed her the rubik's cube he had bought with the last layer left to be solved.

''teach me to solve the last layer.'' he pouted. He knew that he wasn't supposed to disturb hyeyeon knowing that she is definitely busy right now. But he had no choice but to approach her now cuz hyeyeon is like a bird  flying here and there, doing so many jobs that it is sometimes impossible to catch her unless u r Super Junior (since 98 percent of her schedule is stuff relating to super junior)

Okay, before u wonder, yes, Henry ad Zhoumi IS a part of Super Junior. But technically only Super Junior m.

Henry and zhoumi do not involve in super junior's main comebacks in korea. They are only involved in super junior m activities. And since Hyeyeon mostly works for the main 13 super junior members here in korea, seeing henry and zhoumi themselves was hard enough for her. And vice versa.

''okay, so first...u try to get the cross just like the first layer.'' hyeyeon slowly flipped the layer so that zhoumi could sink in the steps in his brain.

----------------

the show was over and now hyeyeon's job was to clean up the waiting room that has always been so damn messy to the point that she took a whole damn hour to clean it up usually.

But...for some reason. The room was clean. Too clean. Not even a furniture out of place of crumbs on the floor. Weird.

If only hyeyeon knew, but donghae has been pesking the other members to not make a mess of their tissues and food wrappers cuz he knew that hyeyeon would have to clean it up.

''well...since there is nothing much to do.maybe i should-''

 

ring ring! Ring ring!

 

Hyeyeon picks up her phone and answers the call from sooyeon (the girl she met when she first came to work here)

''hyeyeon-ah, u get another off day tomorrow.''

''what?! But unnie, who is gonna iron  super junior's stage performance then?''

''that dosen't matter. U r strictly prohibited from coming to work tomorrow.''

''but unnie...'' hyeyeon whined. Usually her aegyo would work on sooyeon, but somehow this lady is bent on making hyeyeon not come to work.

''come to work. And i will kill you.''

''unnie~~~'' hyeyeon whined again. If she dose'nt come to work, the she won't be ale to fight hankyung in martial arts or help sungmin write songs or practice acting with kibum or eat supper with shindong ad the rest or-

 

''stella-ya.  i said no. Do whatever u like tomorrow. Just don't come to work. Bye.'' sooyeon abruptly ended the call.

 

''happy now?'' sooyeon gae donghae a look. It was donghae that ordered...okay, more like beg on his knees for sooyeon to let hyeyeon get off work tomorrow. Why? Well....since Donghae had let go of Hyeyeon , his first love, in his her, Donghae has come to like Stella more by the day,
Not going through a day without thinking of her was practically impossible for him.And so he thought that maybe spending more time with Stella till his heart's content might just help him get her off his mind for like 2 seconds.

''thanks sooyeon-ah. I promise i will buy u lunch one day for doing this for me.''

''sure..whatever.'' sooyeon gave a nod.'' whatever u want her to do tomorrow, please don't make it tiring for her. She's been having it pretty hard due to snsd's world tour. ''

''don't worry. It's not like i am gonna ask her to give me a full body massage or carry me up a hill or anything.''

''or will u?'' sooyeon gae donghae a look. She has worked with super junior for 5 years now  and she definitely knows donghae's character by now.

''promise. I will treat her like a queen.'' he giggled in excitement.

 

----------------

next day...4 am...

''oppa!'' hyeyeon called out to ryeowook. Pointing a finger smudged in chilli sauce at him.The moment the latter turned his head, his cheek grazed her finger , ending up getting chiili sauce smudged on his pale cheek.

''aigoo..this girl..'' he wiped away the sauce with a towel and continued cutting the carrots.Not another word said.

''oppa...why r u so quite when u r cooking?'' hyeyeon asked him. She came early to help with breakast but all that was left of her to do is wait for the soup to boil.

''cuz i use my hands to cook. Not my mouth.'' he said to her. Eyes still concentrated on chopping carrots.

''you and the other members are always so noisy,it's weird that u r so quite right now.''

Yet still Ryeowook continued cutting the carrots without a word.

hyeyeon looks around with a bored sigh and saw a small plate of nacho cheese on the table.*bingo* a naughty smirk played upon her lips..

''stella-ya...can u get for me the cabages in the grocery bags? I wanna wash that too.'' ryeowook finished rinsing the carrots and threw them onto a plate.

She had already dipped her finger, now all that was left was to find the perfect angle and timing.

But unexpectedly, before she could even call out to him, ryeowook suddenly turns around and sprinkled tap water on her face with his fingers

''did u really think i would fall for the same trick twice?Aish this annoying brat.'' he sprinkled some more water on her.

''arasso, arasso...mian.'' she pouted as she went to get the cabbages as ordered after off the cheese of her finger.

 

Later....

As her first official day schedule, hyeyeon decided to go shopping with heechul. And unlike their first day where she and heechul would stand next to each other in awkward silence..hyeyeon and heechul chatted together more than they have ever did in their lives.

 

From the topic of what to cook for dinner, to how to make ice - cream , to why helium balloons fly , to pancakes to dinosaurs...their topic of conversation changes so randomly with no end.

 

''oh my gosh! That shirt rocks!'' heechul pointed to the display mirror of a shop nearby.he was about to walk towards it, but hyeyeon immediatly pulled him back with a gasp.

''l-let's not get that.'' she stuttered. The shop heechul was refering to belonged to her family. She always goes there and chat with the employees while her brother does boring CEO stuff like inspecting the services. She dosen't want to risk them recognizing her and telling her brother that she was out of shopping with a celebrity! Her brother would have no end to the questions for her!

 

''but...i really want that blue shirt! '' he pouted like a kid.

''hey! What about that?! That cap looks nice!'' she immediatly pulls him all the way to he other end of the floor and pushed him into a shop.

 

Later...

Heechul and stella got some ice-cream for a break and sat down at a nearby bench together.

''stella-ya...gomawoyo.'' he pats her head.

''wae?'' she was a bit confused a his sudden thank.

''for many stuff actually, for breaking that girls phone to drive her away, to come out shopping with me today, for hanging out with hankyung and being nice to him-''

''why is treating hakyung even a big deal anyways?'' she laughed.

''well..eversince hakyung arrived till now, all of the staff hasn't been treating him nicely. Mainly cuz he is chinese. Except for u. U would even spar with him when he asked u to and sometimes get beaten up. Thanks.'' he smiled.Other than the Super Junior members and himself, It was hard for Hankyung to get along with any koreans since they always judge him nationality.Heechul was even nervous at first that Hyeyeon might be one of the people who would mistreat hankyung for being chinese, but he was wrong. Hyeyeon treated Hankyung better than heechul himself, and he was thankful to Hyeyeon for doing all that for his Best Friend.

''wah...i didn't know that hankyung was treated like that.'' she sighed.''i'm sorry.''

 

''don't be.'' he smiled. Hyeyeon rests her head on his shoulder with a sigh and a silent atmosphere overcame them both.

Suddenly , out of nowhere, hyeyeon got splashed by coffee from a random-yet-familiar passerby.

Immediatly, hyeyeon's eyes flared up in anger and her smiled vanished.

No one. And i mea NO ONE,messes with her hoodie. Especially with her favourite hoodie that she was wearing now.

The culprit...will pay.

"Wow, Brown and Blue is totally your colour." Jianfeng chuckled.Usually she would only target Hankyung and Heechul, but Hyeyeon was added to her list of targets after she mercilessly smashed Jianfeng's phone the last time they met.

Hyeyeon stared at Jianfeng's smirking face like as if she could just melt a hole through it.

''s-stella..'' heechul was a bit scared by her gaze. This is the firs time he has seen her poker face and it is totally uncomfortable for him. There is this aura around her...this flaming aura of anger fuming out of her like smoke. He can't see it from her face He can just feel it, and he ain't liking it.

 

''u...'' she breathed heavily. It turns out that a broken phone was not enough to teach her a lesson, maybe this time a broken neck might,

''stella...'' heechul pats her hand to sooth her down. True, heechul would totally love for hyeyeon to beat the crap out of that girl in a catfight. But he has seen hyeyeon fight with hakyung before. Hyeyeon might just turn jianfeng inside out and break her apart limb from limb. And heechul definitely does not want hyeyeon in jail for this.

 

Without thinking twice, heechul wrapped an arm around hyeyeon's waist while carying the shopping bags in his other hand and dragging her away.

 

''oppa! What r u doing?!'' she trashed in heechul's strong grip.

 

''saving u from trouble.we can't mess with her in a crowded place like this.'' when they were far enough from jianfeng, heechul puts hyeyeon down and glanced at jianfeng who was smirking at them from a distance.

 

''calm down, okay?'' heechul gripped her wrist tightly.

tumblr_lygbgaakp61qcdrhbo1_5001.jpg

''arasso oppa...mian.'' hyeyeon closed her eyes and bowed down her head, still breathing a bit heavily from anger.

 

''good. Now let's go home so u can get washed up.'' heechul walked off first. Just when heechul was far ahead enough, hyeyeon picked up a rock from the ground and threw it at jianfeng.

 

''ah!!'' jianfeng yelled in pain when the rock grazed her in the knee.

''what was that?'' heechul turned around when he heared the girl scream.'' it's nothing! Let's go!'' hyeyeon hugged his bicep and quickly dragged him away.

 

''urgh..'' jianfeng cussed under her breath as the blood oozes out of the cut. '' you'll pay.''

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Okay guys, sorry for the late update. I was chosen to represent my school in an inter-school track and field competition and the training has been merciless. Actually i have already done all they way till the last chapter, but i have not done editting all my stupid spelling and grammar mistakes. sorry. *90 degree bow*

I promise to update asap, so please conitue subscribing and commenting cuz honestly comments give me the most motivation to keep on updating.

so anyway, my topic of discussion for today is Hankyung being mistreated in SM cuz he is chinese.Till this day, they said that it is a rumour, but i want u guys to tell me what u all think.

And also....I know that probably most of you know about these horrid creatures known as SASAENG FANS.
Their stupidity has gave me great laughter yet anger. Sending a guy your period blood is pure stupidity!
And causing our idols to be traumatised and stressed over all this is
UNFORGIVABLE. Sasaeng fans should stop but no one is doing anything to stop them.
Personally what i think entertainment industries who have too much money to spend like SMentertainment should have like a special department in their company to deal with Sasaeng Fans.
So what do u all think that the fandom or the entertainment or company or the damn government itself should do to curb this problem with saseng fans?