02.

Lie To Me

The five boys armed with suitcases and back packs, shoke their hands in the early morning. They looked at eachother with determination. They would finish this mission and they would not fail. From now on, they will be students at this university. 

Chanyeol was the first one to speak. He would held beautiful speeches but this time it was different. "Where  is the reception? I want to bring all my stuff in my new room. And I am hungry." "Jeez Chanyeol, we thought you would come up with one of your speeches." D.O sighed. Kai tried to hold in his laughter but looked away when D.O glared at him.

"You know I can't do a thing without having something to eat. I didn't get breakfast today." "I will Cook for you later but first let's go to the reception." D.O said while dragging Kai along with him.

-

"201, 203, 205." This is it. My new room. Sehun knocked on the door. He heard a few stumbles coming from the other side of the door. After a few moments, the door swung open and a small deer-like boy stood in front of Sehun. 

A cute smile appeared on the smaller boy's face. Sehun automatically smiled back. Something Sehun didn't do much. "Come on in." He took Sehun's suitcase and brought it inside. Sehun followed behind him. 

"My name is Lu Han. I'm your new roommate." "I'm Sehun." "Nice to meet you." Lu Han smiled again and walked over to the room on the other side of the living room. "This will be your room. My room is there." The boy pointed towards his left side. "If there is any problem, you can always come to me." Sehun mumbled a 'thanks' and started to un pack his bag and suitcase. "I have to go now but I will be back later. Or should I help you first with un packing?" "No, I am fine. You can go. Really!" "Okey. Well... see you later Sehun."

Sehun hid his guns and other wapons far away from eyesight. So that no one would ever find it. He kept one little dagger under his pillow so he could take it out when ever he needed to.

-

Chanyeol saw Sehun entering his new room. He should too but Chanyeol was nervous. What if his roommate didn't like him. What if his roommate found out his true identity. Sweat was forming in his hands. The handle of the suitcase became wet. Chanyeol always sweats when ever he is nervous. 

Chanyeol touched the door handle to open the door but the boy on the other side was faster. A short boy appeared. He looked surprised up to Chanyeol. "Um... can I help you?" Chanyeol's throat felt dry. Why couldn't he say a thing. He opened his mout but closed it again. "Are you perhaps my new roommate?" Chanyeol could only nod. The boy was silent for a bit but Chanyeol felt like it last like hours. 

"Why didn't you say that immediatly?"