01.

Lie To Me

"Agent Oh." The tall older man spoke as he bowed at Sehun. "Good to see you again." A grin appeared on the face of the older man. 'Seriously,  after you are promoted, you are going to talk to me like that? Sehun felt like teasing him after not seeing him for a really long time. "I'm still going to call you Kris though. "

The older man, called Kris, laughed at the reaction of Sehun. He didn't change after all this time. "How have you been?" Sehun asked, wanting to know everything about his mission and his promotion. Secretly hoping that he would promote sometime to.

"Well, it went great. That is why I promoted. But. I am not here for some tea time. We have work to do. Please sit." Kris pointed at one of the chairs that were positioned in a tidy row. Sehun gladly accepted it.

"So, you are going to lead the mission?" "You seem shocked. I expected more from you." Sehun glared. "But, yes. I am going to lead-"

"No Jongin, you can't your elbow with your tongue." D.O, also known as Kyungsoo, what his real name is, sighed as he walked in." "Just wait. I will do it." Kai spoke as he made weird movements in a attempt to his body part. 

"D.O, Kai, nice to see you too." Kris sighed as the two of them walked in, discussing as always. "You two haven't changed at all." D.O and Kai flushed a bright red shade. 

"You know Kyungsoo! If you were me, you would be the same." Kai screamed, trying to defend himself. D.O took Kai in his famous handle. Kai, shocked by the sudden movements of his older hyung, tried to escape but failed miserably.

"Will you guys so being so gay." Chanyeol walked in. "Yeollie! " Kai screamed and finally managed to escape from his hyung. 

"Did you miss me?" "Ofcourse I did." "More than you missed D.O?" Chanyeol smirked as D.O glared at him. Kai didn't anwser. 

"Can you all please sit?" Kris was losing his patience. The younger boys noticed his boredom and sat down quickly. They knew that a bored Kris, was a dangerous Kris.

After all of the agents sat down, Sehun was the first one to speak. "What is the reason that we are all together?" The boys were almost never together. For their own savety and because they only did solo missions. 

"You are all here because this is a special mission. You could call it a 'big operation.'" Kai and D.O looked at eachother and Sehun and Chanyeol exchanged a glance. Big Operations were rare. This would be an important mission. 

"What do we have to do?" Chanyeol asked, trying to hide the nervs that he felt. This was Chanyeol's first Big Operation. Chanyeol was the last one to join the team. Kris started the team with Sehun and D.O and Kai followed soon after. Chanyeol was the last one to join. 

"You guys probably all know that a gang afflict the city. They break into offices and steal important documents. Not to metion that they have Guns. But that is not confirmed yet. You have to find out more about them because we don't know much about them. But this is the information that we till now have." 

Kris gave everyone a dossier with information that we needed to know. Sehun opened the dossier and analysed all the information. 

Person 1: the leader. 

Age: between 20 and 30.

Gender: male.

 

Person 2: Bacon.

Age: between 10 and 25.

Gender: male.

Chanyeol chuckled. "Bacon? Is he called Bacon?" "We don't know his real name but they call him that." "Why is his age between 10 and 25?" Kai asked. "Sources told us that he acts really childish." "Like Chanyeol?" D.O grinned at the taller man who looked insulted. "I am not." "Don't deny it, Yeollie. You know it is true."

"Just read the dossier boys." The boredom in Kris' voice sounded through the room. The boys kept silent and read the rest of the dossier. 

After reading, Kris was the first one to speak. "The plan is that we are going to 'study' at the university of Seoul." 

"But... You said 'we'." "That is right. I am going with you."