04.

Lie To Me

They were all sat at a big table in the local bubble tea shop. Luhan adviced Sehun that they were meeting there because the shop had the best bubble tea in the world. According to Luhan. Knowing Sehun, he couldn't agree more and here they sat all together.

Tao was annoying Kris about the new Gucci collection. He wanted the whole collection. Kyungsoo and Jongin were talking about food. Well Kyungsoo talked and Jongin was just staring at Kyungsoo which made him blush. Xiumin, Chen's roommate, laid his head on Chen's shoulder because he tired and Baekhyun told Chanyeol every gossip he new about the university. The awkwardness between the taller and the shorter one was completely vanished.

''What about you?'' Luhan was trying to start a conversation with Sehun. Everyone else was talking with eachother and he wanted to learn Sehun better. He seemed like a nice guy?

''What about me?'' Sehun, who didn't listen to the others.

" How is your situation? Like parents and stuff. " Sehun sighed. His parents died just like Luhan's. He didn't want to talk about it but Luhan kept looking at him. He couldn't betray himself ofcourse. 

" My parents live near Busan. Far away from here. I moved to this school because my parents studied here. " He didn't lie about that part. But the rest was all fake.

" I see." Luhan looked at the ground. He felt uneasy. He didn't have any parents anymore. Sehun felt like he could facepalm himself. He didn't want to make Luhan sad. Good job Sehun. You did it again. He thought.

" I'm sorry. "

" It's okay." Luhan forced a smile which made Sehun more regretful. He had to talk about something else. To distract the awkwardness. 

" What is your favorite bubble tea flavour? I like choco the best. I buy it at least once a week. It is so delicious!"

"My favorite is probably strawberry. I love anything sweet. I too buy every once a week. The others say I have a addiction but I think I just have a good relationship with bubble tea. 

Sehun had tk laugh about that comment. Man Luhan was really adorable. 

 

 

The university was beginning. That meaned waking up early and study all day. Sehun didn't bother getting up early but studying all day? No thanks. He would rather search for more information about the gang. They settled here after all.

Sehun looked around in his room and saw it was empty. Luhan was gone. Where did that guy go? Sehun prepare some breakfast for himself and watched some tv. At the door hung a little paper. Sehun opened it and read it.

Sehun, 

I will be gone for the morning because I always workout in the morning. Sorry for not telling you but you looked so cute while you were sleeping. I didn't want to wake you. I already ate breakfast. If I don't be on time, you can go to your class. 

X Luhan.

He sure was active. Sehun finished eating and got dressed. He was about to leave when a sweating Luhan came in. He sure was active. Sehun thought again.

" Morning Sehun. "

" Morning. "

" I am going to shower now. I will join classes with you today. I have almost the same scheduels as you. " Luhan smiled cutely again and Sehun felt like he was going to melt. " Great!" Sehun was happy that he at least had Luhan.

 

 

His first class was over. He had english with Luhan, Chanyeol and Baekhyun. He learned more about Baekhyun. Baekhyun was called the gossip King. He knew everything about everyone which was very handy ofcourse. He was even proud of his title. He told about his friends and how weird they were. Tao who was addicted to any form of Gucci. And Xiumin who looked like a Chinese steamed bun. Not that he liked that. But that was not important. And there was also Suho.

Suho was like a dad. That type that wanted the best for everyone. Which was often irritating but they love him anyways. But his weirdest friend was probably Lay or Yixing. He was always lost or looked like he was on crack. That led often to funny and stressful situations. Suho was always the one who was in search of Lay.

Even though Baekhyun had weird friends, he love them all. Because they were his best friends. Luhan agreed to that. He couldn't wish for any better.