03.

Lie To Me

The boys had agreed to meet at a local cafe. They would discuss their plans about tomorrow and their new roommates. After taking a seat, Kris started to speak. ''I share a room Tao. He is chinese and is much like a kid but he is also kinda nice.''

Person 4: Panda/Tao.

age: 22.

gender: male.

specialty: martial arts.

 

''He wanted to help my unpack and even prepared food.'' ''That's cute.'' Kyungsoo smiled at Kris. ''Yeah, but he is also vain. He showed me all his Gucci bags and even wore sunglasses inside because he had swollen eyes of his lack of sleep.'' 

''I'm sharing a room with Baekhyun. Person 2'' Chanyeol changed the topic to avoid the silence. ''He is very talkactive and nice.'' chanyeol didn't mention his awkward conversation with the smaller boy because the others would give him a threat how to do better. 

''We share a room together.'' Kai told the others proud. He couldn't wish for more. He got to share a room with his Kyungie.

''Use protection.'' A familiar voice answered. Sehun knew that voice very well. He looked to see Chen standing there with a smile plastered on his face. ''Chen.'' The boys included Sehun, who never screamed, turned around to meet Chen. ''How have you been?'' ''Where were you all this time?'' ''Are you going to participate in our mission.?'' ''I'm good, thank you. I was everywhere and nowhere as usual and yes, I'm going to participate in this mission. 

''Glad to see you again, Chen.'' Kris shoke his hand. ''Thank you, Kris.''

Sehun couldn't believe it. They were complete. The whole team was here together for this mission. He was somehow happy that they could spend time together. 

-

It was past nine when the boys decided to go back to their rooms. Sehun felt tired after planning the dates to meet again. They would be meeting eachother four times a week for updates and investigations. Sehun opened the door and a happily smiling Luhan was standing right in front of him. 

''I thought you wouldn't be back yet?'' ''I know, but the plan changed. My friends wanted to be at home on time to know their new roommates.'' ''I see.'' Sehun had to be careful. If Luhan would ask anything about his life, he had to lie to him. He didn't look at Luhan and sat down on the couch. Luhan plopped down next to him.

''Shall I tell a bit about myself than?'' He asked, while he was fiddling at the end of his shirt. ''S-sure.'' Sehun wanted to know every detail of the deer-like man but he had to act like he didn't want it to know so badly. Luhan began to speak.

He told Sehun that he was Chinese and he was living on his own for twelve years because his parents died at a young age and he had nowhere to go. He knew how to take care of himself. Sehun listened carefully to all the information Luhan gave. Luhan, after all, he did not know who Sehun really was. Luhan also told him that his friends, the roommates of Chen, Kris and Chanyeol, were great friends and that Sehun should meet them tomorrow.

''Sure. I'd love to meet them.'' Sehun said smiling. He maybe could find out more about that 'gang' at school.