Chapter 4

Together | Multifandom [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Being a trainee

- Jimin POV - 

 

"Taehyung-ah," I asked as we walked home. We had just dropped Ji Young off and Minah went to coach her basketball team so we were alone.

"What?"

"Can I tell you something, you're not allowed to tell anyone else," I said.

"You ask all these stupid questions, just tell me, do you expect me to say no?" he asked. I smiled. I knew he was going to say that. He and I are the best partners for anything and everything.

"Do you remember when you dropped me into that water fountain?" Taehyung laughed.

"Yeah, and then you dropped me into it," he nodded.

"Yeah, when I was coming out of the water fountain, I don't know, what I saw wasn't normal," I said.

"What do you mean 'what you saw'?"

"When I came up, I didn't see the park and you or Minah or Ji Young," I said.

"Well, you wouldn't have seen me, because I was on the ground laughing my off," he said. I fake-punched him.

"Yeah, I KNOW THAT, but when I opened my eyes the place I was in didn't look like a park," I said.

"Where was it?"

"I dunno, a beach I think," I said.

"A beach? Why would it look like a beach?"

"And, I saw dead trees on the ground, and broken infrastructure, and dead bodies... And I wasn't on the land, I was in the water, looking to the land."

"Huh?" Taehyung asked, "that's weird."

"Yeah, it is," I nodded to myself.

"Okay," Taehyung said, "I'm your friend, okay, and I know that you don't like talking about this but I think that it relates to this 'vision', so do not take offence for what I'm about to say," I said.

"Okay..."

"You know how Seokjin hyung's mom adopted you?"

"Yeah..."

"And that you don't remember a single thing from before that?" I nodded. "That it might be post-traumatic stress and your brain is trying to suppress some bad memories for your sake?"

"Yeah, but I don't get how tha-" Taehyung cut me off, I guess he was trying to make it fast.

"Shut it." I said, "What if your brain thinks that you are ready to recover those lost memories? What if you are remembering what you had forgotten all those years ago?"

"Now can I talk?" I asked.

"Go ahead."

"What would I have done that included dead people, broken down trees and infrastructure, and landed me in the water?"

"I do not know, but it was just an idea, I may not be right," Taehyung said.

"Okay, let's talk about something else," I draped my arm over Taehyung, "you know what I think?"

"What?" Taehyung asked.

"I think you have a thing for Park Junghwa," I said.

"Who?" Taehyung asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter