Chapter 23

Together | Multifandom [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Interaction

~~~~~~Chaejin POV~~~~~~

I had no idea what to say in situations like this. I didn't know what she wanted, I just knew what I wanted, and that was her. I wanted her.

"I-I don't know Namjoo-yah," I hung my head low, not knowing how she was going to take it. 

I felt my neck being pulled down and I looked to Namjoo.

"I'm sick of this Chaejin-ah. You should know by now what is it that I want," she whispered, looking deep into my eyes. While she looked at me like this, I felt myself get lost in her eyes. How had I not realized that they were this beautiful before?

"W-What do you want?" I asked, stuttering as I spoke, completely feeling the stupid effect she had on me.

She leaned forward and before I knew it, I did too and I was reminded of the sensation I had felt last night all over again. It was amazing. She was definitely not my first and I hate myself for that, I wish she was. I wish I could have experienced all my firsts with her. 

"Now do you know what I want?" she breathed against my lips when we parted. I felt my shocked face soften as I looked into her eyes. I didn't want this moment to end.

When were interrupted by the buzz of her phone. 

"," she said as she looked at her phone. "We better get to class. You come 5 minutes after me," was all she said before vanishing.

I stared at the white wall in front of me, my body finally catching up on what happened, as I felt my cheeks start to blush and my smile never fading from my face. 

I walked into the classroom and passed Namjoo before sitting in my seat. She didn't look at me, just stared at the front of the class, but I didn't mind because the smile she had playing on her lips was all I needed. 

 

The rest of the class, I couldn't concentrate properly, thinking about what had just happened.

When the bell rung, it was lunch time. 

"Chaejin-ah!" a panted voice approached me and I turned around to see Yougnmin bending down, panting like a dog.

"Woah. Man what's up?" I asked.

"I... called... you... why... didn't... you... wait..." he panted.

"Oh," I laughed, "sorry."

"Whatever," he stood up and jumped on me, draping his arm around my shoulders, "let's eat! I'm hung-ga-ryyy."

"Yeah, let's go," I smiled and walked to the cafe.

"Yah. Chaejin-ah, where are you going?" he stopped walking when we were outside.

"Going to get lunch, why?"

"This is the cafe," he laughed.

"Yes," I nodded, "isn't this where you get lunch from?" I asked.

His eyes widened, "Omo! Are you being serious?! Are you going to eat in there today?!" he got really excited.

Yes, it was true, I never ate here. I always went up to the roof after stealing some freshman's food. But I thought that I should try something different today.

"Let's go then!" Youngmin said, beaming, as he linked his arm though mine and skipped to the counter. 

"Hello, how may I help you?" the student said smiling at Youngmin. The people who worked at the cafe were students at the school, and I realized that this Junior was taking an interest in Youngmin.

"Can I get a sandwich? Just the first one," I said and looked at Youngmin who was obliviously looking at the girl behind the counter. I snorted. How could he not see the look she was giving him?

"I'll get the same," he said to her and she reached into the cabinet, bringing out our two sandwiches.

"Thank you," we said simultaneously and stepped away from the count

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter