Chapter 8

Together | Multifandom [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chicken?

- Jimin POV -

 

I rolled my eyes and turned to Namjoo, "Can you show her to the bathroom?"

When they left, I ran over to Taehyung and forced him into a headlock. "YAH. GET OFF ME."

"Can you make it any more obvious?" I asked him.

"So you do like her!" he mumbled under his breath and I let go.

"NO I DON'T!" I said.

"Guys! Be quiet!" Namjoo said, walking through the door.

"Can you tell this idiot here to shut up about me liking Ji Young," I told her.

"You like Ji Young? I thought so!" she exclaimed and I sighed and lay on the bed. I was so tired of this.

"You wanna bet she'll look super cute in his sweats," Taehyung said to her.

"Yah. Are you sure you ain't the one crushin on her?" she asked him.

"Nope," he replied and then looked to me. "What are we going to do today?"

"I dunno," Namjoo replied, "we should do our homework before anything."

"Since when did you care about homework?" That was true. Namjoo never did her homework, and yet always placed first in exams.

"Since I cared about my grades," she poked Taehyung's forehead, "you should too."

"Why? I'm fine with my solid F minus streak," he said and Namjoo shook her head. "Why? Is that not good?"

"Did you think F was a good grade?"

"It's not?" he asked and Namjoo face-palmed herself.

"Let's just leave him alone Namjoo-yah," I said to her and took out some clothes for Taehyung and I to wear. I tossed Taehyung's clothes at him and took my shirt off to put on a new shirt.

"Yah. Do you think you should be doing that when Ji Young could come through that door at any minute?"

"He wants her to see," Taehyung mumbled under his breath. I took one of my socks off an threw it at him while Namjoo just sat there and laughed. She used to try and break up fights between us but now she's just gotten used to them. I slipped on a new shirt and Taehyung did the same. We turned to Namjoo, waiting for her to leave the room so we could change our pants.

"Why can't you two just get changed in your bathroom?" she asked as she walked out.

"Yah. Jimin-ah," Taehyung said to me while we changed.

"What?" I answered.

"Do you think Namjoo likes Seokjin hyung?"

"No of course n-" I thought about it. She was always asking about him and now she's even wearing his clothes.

"Yeah, see I had a hunch before, but now I feel like-"

"It's okay, it's her feelings, not his. And even if she did, she know that nothing will become of it because of Eunji noona. Eunji noona is like her sister. So even if she did like him, she will do the right thing for Eunji noona and Seokjin hyung."

"Yeah, yeah, okay," he said. We had finished putting our pants on. Taehyung had his normal homeless look on and I was wearing my normal look; sweater, jeans and a snap-back. I opened the door and looked around for the girls and found Namjoo giving Ji Young a tour around the top floor. "WE'RE DONE!" Taehyung yelled from inside the room, almost depriving me from being able to hear anything again.

Ji Young and Namjoo immediately turned their heads and walked over to me. Ji Young's hands were nowhere to be found as my sweater's sleeves flopped right over them. She had to roll up my sweatpants to they could fit her properly. But, she looked really good in oversized clothes, they were much better than the tiny little skirts and shirts that she had to wear as uniform. She had let her hair loose so it was unevenly spread out in the front and in the back. I think I found myself wanting to see her in my clothes more often.

Wait.

I mentally slapped myself. I needed a reality check. What was wrong with me? It was so wrong of me to just let my heart flutter for her because of her looks. I needed to wait. Until My heart fluttered for the real Kim Ji Young.

"I hear we are going to do our homework?" Ji Young said, interrupting my thoughts. She smiled at me, I guess she was trying to figure out what I thought of her wearing my clothes. I diverted my eyes from her and looked at Namjoo. 

"I guess so," I looked and Namjoo nodded.

"Where? Because there is hardly any room in there for it," she pointed her chin at our room.

"Let's go to the dining table," I suggested.

"Okay," Taehyung slid past me through the doorframe, holding numerous books and pens in his hand. I raised my eyebrows at him, he was never this eager to study before.

I went into my room and got my homework and followed the others to the dining table.

"Okay, what do you want to do first?" Ji Young asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter