Off Humanity

Fervor (Daragon version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

WARNING: Really vulgar language and situation, read at your own risk.  

 

07. Off Humanity 

 

Sandara had to admit that she didn't actually understand what was going on with a blasting head and one sorrowful heart before one of the three grabbed her petite waist, pulling her close to him. He was bald, his body big and his smirk evil. His eyes became small, filled with desire as they went up and down, to take in the details of the little girl's soaked body. The two men around him weren't bald, but their hair was dirty, almost looking like it hadn't been brushed in decades. And they too were enormous, wearing ped winter jackets with playful grins on their faces.

 

“Wha- what are you doing?!” Dara managed to stutter as some of her wet hair was blown into by the protesting, cold wind. This city was filled with cruelity, and maybe it was a wrong decision of Sandara's to move here. Or this could also be the punishment or curse of not listening to her parents when they tried their best to stop her from leaving. She wasn't even able to digest one bad situation before the next one occured, and she wondered, what had she done so sinful to deserve all of this extreme torture?

 

“Just keep quiet and I will finish quickly.” He whispered in a mysterious tone, earning laughs from his companions. The feeling of fear that she had earned earlier was nothing compared to what it felt like at this specific moment. She was so frightened that she pitied herself for being born and having to live on this earth where it was all about satisfying yourself, not at all giving a damn about what it might do to others. 

 

Sandara thought it was scary, obviously, because she had always heard about these things happening to other women around the world, and never had it stricken her that she’d ever be such a victim, but right now she was getting the reality check; any woman, even herself had chances of being destroyed by strangers. Awareness- what she had lacked, was of value.

 

One thing was for sure: If she wasn't able to escape this awful situation, there would be no desire of hers to live afterwards. Her impulsive thoughts convinced her that there was no way she was going to lead a normal life after this.

 

“Leave me!” Sandara told him strictly whilst trying to push the man's chest and dirty flesh away from her own. But was a lamb ever successful in escaping from the wolf's mouth? Not very often, and certainly never in such cases. 

 

“Let me go!” She screamed when the two men squeezed her from behind and laughed maniacally. They were totally enjoying it. Enjoying seeing her struggle while they touched every so inappropriate place in inappropriate ways.

 

The bald man yanked her as the other two ripped off her jacket, only to throw it in one of the many brown-colored puddles around. The victimized girl already had little tolerance towards cold, and them ripping off her outerwear left her defenceless, shivering as if it was the end of the world.

 

“Stop!” She cried in his hands “I could have been your daughter!”

 

And he stopped.

 

For a brief second or so and the hopes started forming in her trembling heart.

 

It seemed like she had hit jackpot.

 

But her hopes were fast broken by their loud chortles.

 

“Sorry, I don't have one!” He spoke close to her cold face, making her recognize the disgusting smell of cigarettes erupting from his mouth that was filled with maladjusted teeth. She tried to kick, bite and spit anywhere, everywhere, and that made him angry, so he slapped her across the cheek so hard that he sure did leave a mark. It was stinging badly.

 

“Hold the ’s arms,” He commanded to his friends who obeyed knowing that they would get the chance to pleasure themselves too.

 

“We’re gonna you real good,” They whispered in hushed tones beside her ear, and she could only choke on that information.

 

“Each one of your three holes are going to be put to use tonight, ing .”

 

She didn’t understand why they were calling her a ? What had she done that was so whorish? It wasn’t like she had gone around and slept with a lot of people, or teased them into arousal.

 

“NO!”

 

Her pleading voice was ignored, and instead- they started discussing details of their plan.

 

“I want her tight little ,”

 

Sandara gagged and felt her guts wrenching into knots. Was she really going to get ? And gang at that one? 

 

“The is mine, you take the mouth”

 

At this point, Dara could no longer distinguish between the voices. Who was who? She had no idea. Which was taking which hole? She had no clue. Her only focus was the vomit building up in and dizziness swirling in her head. It felt like she could pass out any moment, so she tried fighting it; Tried preventing herself from closing her eyes and meeting the inviting darkness.

 

“Gosh, this is going to me till bleeds out,”

 

They were already panting out in arousal, and couldn’t wait to get her irritative big layer of clothing off. Couldn’t wait to pounce into her- all three at turn and fill her completely.

 

 “S-stop”

 

“Don’t speak” One growled loudly and took a fistful of her hair. “Onwards, you’ll only scream, you freaking .” Her head bobbed backwards when he released the locks. “Yeah, you’re gonna scream until I spill inside of you,”

 

Her cries filled the air as they dragged her to the end of the tunnel.

 

“Don’t cry little ,” When had she become a ? “There’s nothing to be afraid of, I’ll prepare you to make it all better,”

 

“Prepare her?” Somebody was laughing at the word, but Sandara only looked around frantically to search for an escape.

 

“Yeah, buddy,” Was the instant reply, “These don’t stretch unless you finger them first.”

 

“Can’t wait,” Somebody groaned behind her, “Hurry up, I want that ”

 

When they had safely reached the end of the closed off tunnel, they stopped and instead of grabbing her like they had earlier- circled her in towards the wall. Those vicious smiles were visible again, and Sandara cringed away. Her back met with the cement with a loud thud and she squealed in surprise.

 

One of them reached forwards and grabbed her shirt. He looked into her eyes as he ripped the buttons open- all at once and threw the shirt far away from where they were currently standing. Dara was left in nothing but her white, see- through tank top and her soaked jeans.

 

“God, would you look at that?” He turned his head around and laughed alongside his friends. “So little and fragile, we’re going to enjoy breaking your bones.”

 

The tank top was ripped into shreds and she was left in her bra.

 

Sandara screamed and tried covering herself with her arms, but failed miserably when they all marched towards her and pinned her wrists above her head.

 

Dara didn't know the amount of her desperate screams and pleading cries when one of the three ped his pants, but she screamed until was soar and her voice hoarse. She had never felt this humiliated in her entire life. Now was also the time for the realization to hit in: Jiyong’s touches and feels weren't even close to the harassment she was feeling at the moment. She had believed he was a , but he had been right in there being big differences between him and an actual . These men's actions were tormenting and it was scary to even compare Jiyong’s actions with what these filthy creatures were doing to her. This was pure bedevilment, whereas that wasn't.

 

Now that the perpetrator's hands were free, he grabbed her neck, obviously wanting to start from the top and then move downwards. He rubbed himself against her, and she felt disgusted whilst wondering how they could perform such a sinful action in this cold. Why had her fate turned this bad?

 

Sandara shut her eyes tightly when the men forced her on her knees and started undressing fully. They were going to corrupt her. Destroy her for the whole air to see.

 

“Open your eyes little ”

 

She didn’t listen. Wouldn’t want to watch their private parts that were soon going to beat her senseless.

 

SMACK

 

Her cheek started stinging in pain, but she refused to pry her eyes open.

 

“Disobedient little , look at me!” A voice barked at her face and then another smack was heard.

 

This one was slightly more painful than the other, but she still wouldn’t have opened her eyes had it not been for a disgusting hand travelling down the valley of her s.

 

“Now that’s what makes you obedient, huh?”

 

Sandara had never seen a man fully in flesh. Sure, she’d seen a man’s s in her education books, but that was only cartoons or drawings, so imagine the heart attack she got when one large, nasty and angled welcomed her the moment her eyes opened.

 

She screamed and scurried away from the scary-looking thing covered with white-coloured fluid at the tip, and hit the back of her head in the same process.

 

“No!”

 

“No?” He laughed evilly, “Yes baby, yes. You’re going to me with your noisy, little mouth.”

 

“Please stop!” The tears could have filled buckets and containers.

 

“Nah baby, we don’t stop once we’ve started. Now come on,” He stepped forwards- so that they were merely inches apart, and held his shaft in one hand, while the other reached for her hair. “Open that mouth and me off, we don’t have all the world’s time.”

 

“Yeah little ,” The others joined in. “If you can’t recall, we’re waiting too, ya know?”

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter