The Autocrat 2

Fervor (Daragon version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The Autocrat II

 

Jiyong castes short glances in Dara’s direction several times, and her distressing frame adds up to his annoyance. She looks like somebody has chapped off one of her body parts: dolorous and tearful, but she didn’t let tears stain her rosy cheeks. He dislikes the fact that she is acting like he has done something very bad to her, when they in reality just had a little verbal fight where both sides had equal amount of tantrums to throw. She had contributed to the quarrel as much as him! Why is she sulking like a kid, he wonders to himself, but then he remembers: that she is indeed a kid. At least compared to him. Her nineteen-year-old self is still in the process of growing both mentally and physically, and he suddenly feels guilty for adding up to her instability. Maybe I was too harsh, he concludes in his mind and the rage that had burned him just moments ago, was replaced by remorse instantly. It’s clutching his heart and he feels sick to his stomach. Nevertheless, he doesn’t know how to show his regret and therefore continued driving in complete and uncomfortable silence. He somehow expects Dara to figure out on her own that he isn’t contended with the behaviour he has shown through the car ride, but how can she understand, when she is barely a woman, struggling with sorting out her own feelings? How can she understand somebody else, when she hasn’t understood herself fully yet? Jiyong is expecting too much from her, and giving too little of himself in return.

 

 

Once Jiyong stopped the car in front of the dorm building, Sandara got a great hold of her purse and unbuckled her seatbelt hurriedly. She wanted to get away from him as soon as possible, and that’s also why she had to speak fast what was on her mind.

 

“Listen” Jiyong started as he turned around in his seat to face her completely, but the girl ignored him and instead, started saying what she wanted herself.

 

“We should stop seeing each other.” She informed him about her decision without looking at his face, her eyes are glued to her thighs, she can’t look up, too afraid to see his reaction.

 

“What?” Confused as hell he rubs his almost sweaty forehead.

 

“The dating idea was stupid.” She takes a deep breath and speaks clearly, so she doesn’t have to repeat herself again. “I am sorry, but we can’t be together.” Dara had never predicted her first relationship to be this short and broken by her, but what else can she do when her boyfriend is so careless and mean? She has come to a conclusion that she doesn’t need a man in her life right now, especially not one like Jiyong. Her life as an independent woman is great, she needs no man to boss over her.

 

For Jiyong it was like Sandara’s shrill voice pierced his ears and as if some kind of razor sharp blade found its way to his chest cavity and impaled him. He can’t believe she said that. She was rejecting him? And when did she grow the balls *ahum* ovaries to do that?!

 

You’re one hell of a woman Dara. After every side you’ve seen of me, you still dare say that in my face? Do you think it is easy for me to take your humiliation? Jiyong is thinking about his one week challenge, and he knows they have to be in a relationship for her to go along with it. 

 

“I’ll forget you ever said that, and you better not repeat yourself.”

 

“What?” It was her time to be confused now. Which part of “We can’t be together” does he not understand?! In what language should she explain to him now?!

 

He brushed her off  “Get going, and I’ll see you on Monday.” He stretched out the last part, as if he is throwing a brick in her face. It’s almost a hidden meaning, which says “You have to see me on Monday, whether you want it or not.”

 

“No, no” Dara tried again, this time a little softer in case he gets angry at her for using a sharp tone or icy voice “I don’t think you understood what I meant.” She blinked, waited for him to ask her to repeat herself and explain further, but he just looked at her with a blank face, though his jaw was clenched. “ I mean, I am ending this relationship. I am sorry it has to be like this, but we clearly don’t match each other.”

 

“Dara” He warned with a dangerously calm voice, and then gritted his teeth afterwards in instant rage “Do not” His hands closed into fists “Make me angry” His eyes were by now cold, narrowed and rigid, and she shrunk in her seat, afraid. The look on his face had made her shed at least two decilitres of sweat within few seconds, but she had to get over this situation. Somehow, someway.

 

“I am not-“

 

Without further do, he already had her forearms in both of his hands, in a tight, agonizing grip. One more ounce of strength would snap that already weak elbow of hers. “You. Will. Not. Speak. Anymore.”

 

Dara gulped, nervously. What is wrong with him? He isn’t even hearing her out! Is this the part where he pulls out his gun and uses it on her?! No God this can’t be happening!

 

“J-Ji- Jiyo-“

 

“Shut up!”

 

“W-why-“

 

“I said shut up!”

 

And she shuts up, with stinging eyes, tears were welling up in them! Her lips are trembling, her body shaking; she is afraid, so damn afraid. And the fact that she doesn’t know what will happen next, is the scariest of all. Her heart is thundering in her chest and acting like the thrumming wings of a caged bird, and she wants to cry out. Mourn loudly in that case.

 

 

He is frightening.

 

 

So damn frightening.

 

 

He is no longer the man who took care of her days ago.

 

 

Nor is he the sweetheart he was inside of the cinema.

 

 

Jiyong tried to calm himself down when he noticed the fear inside of her eyes. This wasn’t supposed to happen; He was supposed to bring her home in a silent ride and kiss her goodnight, but she just had to make it so difficult! She is such an advanced woman to handle!  “Listen to me Sandara”

 

“No!” She eventually cries out and starts struggling against his hold. “Let go!”

 

“Let go of me!”

 

He, who had calmed himself down with so much difficulty, started losing his calmness once again. His grip tightened on her elbows and he shook her violently, to stop her from behaving like a psychopath.“Dara!”

 

“Let go of me, now!” The way he was shaking her made it all worse, and she started thinking he’ll use violence towards her, and therefore got even more desperate on trying to escape.

 

“!” He growls when she scratches his arms with her beautifully painted nails, but he is still determined on keeping her intact, at least until she shows an obedient behaviour.  “ing hell Dara!!”

 

“Let me go!!” She screams at his face and trashes back and forth, but her strength can’t compete with his. Not the slightest bit. There is no match between him who’s trained to fight, and her who has never been in a physical fight for as long as she can remember. With his steel-like grip and killing eyes, she has already started believing she has lost it, but not long after does hope arise in her. She has always been a hopeful kid after all. She has learned how to escape the worst situations.

 

 

So what if she doesn’t have enormous biceps and triceps?

 

 

So what if her bones are weak and soft as jelly?

 

 

She has the best weapon of all;

 

 

Her beautiful, white, and extremely sharp teeth.  

 

 

She dipped her head towards his arm, caught one tiny bit of his flesh in her pretty, little mouth and bit down.

 

 

Hard.  

 

 

Agressively. 

 

 

Painfully. 

 

 

“FUUUUUUUUUCCCCK!” His scream was an indication that she had bit him hard enough, and when he loosened his grip on her arms, she automatically pushed his chest back and turned around, only to grab her purse in a hurry and plant her hand around the handle to push the door open before it was too late. She heard the noise of his head banging with the glass behind and prayed wholeheartedly that the impact had’nt made him unconscious or given him head injury, or else he would end her life the second he woke up. Besides, her intentions were not hurting him, but rather buying herself some time to escape away into the darkness surrounding them. Away from this crazy bastard.

 

 

Dara knows she has to face Jiyong one day or another, but she can’t take him right now and only wants to run into her safe and sound dorm where Haera probably is waiting and watching a drama. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter