Games

Fervor (Daragon version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  WARNING: This is not a Mature story, but because of bold language and situations occuring, I don't advice people younger than 14 to read this. If you're younger than that, I suggest my other story "Fervor- (HyunMin version)", which is the original version and has the same concept, but is more appropiate. 

 

5. Games

 

Sandara reached for her sweater and pulled it down forcefully. She felt exposed before his undressing eyes and wanted to cover as much of herself as possible. She gulped hard when she heard him take a sharp intake of breath, and peeked at his face to confirm for herself that he was angry. Not at all pleased.

 

“Y-yeah,” The girl stuttered awkwardly- trying to cover up the fact that she had been hiding and not actually spending a holiday. 

 

“I bet you did,” Although his face looked angry- his voice was not. The tone was emotionless and neutral, but that was even scarier. It was like he’d drop a bomb any moment.

 

“Tell me, Sandara Park,” Jiyong put emphazize on her full name; She needed to know that he was capable of digging information about her and her whereabouts even though she tries hiding and running. “Was it fun hiding?

 

“I- I was not-”

 

“Shut up!” He raised his voice- to which she flinched and bit her bottom lip to stop from shaking in fear. “Don’t you dare lie to me.”

 

She didn’t dare say anything after that. Didn’t even try to convince him that she hadn’t been hiding, but visiting her friend’s house.

 

Jiyong stared at her with calculating eyes. He was angry she was underestimating him this much. Did she really believe she’d get rid of him this easily? Did she really dislike him so much? Why? Why was this woman so different from the others? Why was she not accepting him? These questions were driving him crazy each minute of the day. He needed answers, he needed to prove to himself that she was no different really: She’ll fall at his feet- like every else.

 

“Why do you keep on pushing my buttons Sandara?”

 

Because you’re a bastard, she wanted to tell him. Because you’re a freaking gangster who won’t leave me alone. You’re bat scary and it looks like you could pull out your weapon and kill me anytime. Or worse, rip off my clothes and have your way with me.

 

“Do you feel special while doing that?”

 

Heck no! Why would she feel special? She felt like a fool when she had to keep on trying to not anger him. It was foolish of her to feel so threatened and in danger. It simply made her feel like such a wimp. She wanted to slap him, but she couldn’t. She wanted to throw him out of her dorm, but she couldn’t. She wanted to call the police. She couldn’t. He made her look like a powerless woman.

 

“Tell me, what have I done so bad you are dodging me for dear life?”

 

What bad have you done? You were about to kill a man. You deal with drugs and own a gun. You broke into a woman’s dorm, twice. And you touched her like you’d touch your lover. And you still ask what you have done so bad?

 

“You look at me like I am some violator,” He stated slowly, “But I really am not, do you know why?”

 

She shook her head, although she really believed he was. He was a molester. There was nothing good about him, so why was he even trying defending himself and his harmful actions?

 

“I don’t think like a violator,” Jiyong continued and rubbed his stubbly chin. “Do you know what thoughts somebody who wants to abuse you has?”

 

He was talking slowly- as if she was a kid, and she was behaving like one with her obedient shook of head.

 

“He thinks about hurting you, making you scream in pain, plunging into you without mercy.”

 

A shiver ran down Sandara’s spine, she didn’t like where this was going. Not at all.

 

“That’s not was goes on in my mind when I see you Sandara,” The mobster admitted boldly. “Do you know what I think of?”

 

She shook her head for the third time, but she didn’t want to know. Didn’t need to hear of his rotten mind and trail of thoughts.

 

“I think about pleasuring you, you,” The man continued shamelessly- all without moving his lust filled eyes away from hers. He was a predator, and she was his prey. “Eating you up.”

 

Sandara Park gasped loudly then. She had never been talked to so dirtily. In this disgusting way. Nobody had uttered those things to her before. She had never been in a position where a guy has openly put words to his desires. She wanted to gag, because it was scary. The things he was saying were too much for her. She didn’t like to think that he was picturing her : that he was picturing himself with her. How could he even think he had a chance with her?

 

“I think of your-“

 

“Enough,” Dara cut him off weakly, feeling dizzy. She didn’t want to hear more, didn’t need to.

 

“Enough?” Jiyong asked her amused, “Already? That’d only be the beginning, because after that I’d like to make-“

 

“Enough!” She told him more sternly now. Her eyes turning rigid and cold. This was too much- she wasn’t able to hold her anger any longer. She was terrified, but her anger overweighed the terror. “You need to stop speaking and you need to leave right now!”

 

Jiyong’s jaw clenched and he sent her his most popular murderous glare that said he was going to kill her for disrespecting him. “Are you ordering me?”

 

“I am!” Sandara spat and pointed her forefinger in his direction. “You should off! Just leave me alone you bastard! You have no right coming here and telling me disgusting things! I will not tolerate your assaults and attacks any longer. I already ing apologized, why won’t you let me be?!”

 

He was furious beyond words, and it took a lot of willpower to not stalk to her and gunpoint her at that exact spot. If there was one thing Kwon Jiyong couldn’t tolerate, it would be others speaking to him with a raised voice and a bad attitude. “Have you still not learnt your place woman?”

 

He then pointed his fingers to the ground- as if saying; you belong down there.

 

“ you!” She spat, her eyes glazing fire of hell.

 

“ me?” He asked her calmly- a smirk suddenly tugging at his lips.

 

“Yes!” She roared like the lioness she was. “ you!”

 

The man stood up in fast motions- kicking the chair off its legs at the same time. He took a step towards the woman who was sending him venomous looks and slowly, but like a predator, he started ing his black shirt. He started from the top button and continued until he reached the bottom.

 

“ me, huh?”

 

Dara scrambled back when she saw him undressing. What was he doing? Oh God, was he trying what she thought he’d try?!

 

“S-stop!” She ordered hoarsely. Stop taking your clothes off. Stop looking at me as if you’re going to eat me whole. 

Once the buttons were done- Jiyong slowly pulled the shirt off his shoulders and muscular arms.

 

Dara’s eyes widened as saucers when he threw his clothing on the floor beside where she was currently standing. “D-don’t!”

 

“Why not?” The man challenged and proceeded to undoing his belt- the same he had worn when they had first met in the forest the other night.

 

“I’m calling the police!” That was a warning, if he didn’t back up, she really would call for help.

 

“Please do,” He told her confidently, “But only after you’ve shown truth to your words.”

 

“Stop, don’t come any nearer!” Sandara yelled and backed up against the kitchen counter. He was scary, his tattoo covered chest was scary. They screamed of danger and death only. He’d wring her neck within seconds, and she was aware that he could.

 

“ me,” He told her- turning her words against her, and stepping closer. He wasn’t going to be threatened by a little girl. She’ll call the cops? What could the cops do? He admitted it took a lot of energy and resources to handle the cops, but if he had to, he would. He would take care of them later when he’s finished with her. They were no big deal when you had a status like Kwon Jiyong's.

 

“S-stop!” Sandara’s voice was shaking now. Where would she escape? How would she escape? Where is her phone? How is she going to call for help? Should she scream? Why couldn’t she just have shut up and not uttered those words?! What was wrong with her?

 

“Going back on your words already sugar?” Jiyong asked and threw his belt to the side. “Come,” He then told her with a harsh tone, “ me.”

 

“Stop it! Don’t move!” Sandara’s back collided with the cupboards; this was bad, so damn bad.

 

“ me” The mobster told her for what seemed like the 100th time that minute.

 

Sandara whipped her body around, threw open a drawer and grabbed the first thing she found: a silver fork.

 

“Stay away or I’ll have to hurt you!”

 

When Jiyong looked at her pointing the fork to his chest, he couldn’t help but to smirk evilly. “You gonna stab me with that or what?”

 

“I am,” She assured and stretched her arms out- trying to hold him on an arm’s length at least.

 

He took another step- so that the fork was now touching the upper part of his tanned chest.

 

“Gonna be feisty now?”

 

“I’m gonna stab you!”

 

“Stab me then,” He dipped his head to have a closer look at her flustered face. She was not going to even try hurting him- he knew. She was too weak and innocent for doing that. He did totally remember how hard it had been for her to look at him when he was wounded and in pain, so there was no way she’d inflict pain to his body herself.

 

“I am warning you, step away!” Her eyes narrowed in on the hand he was lifting and she would have stabbed him then had it not been for the morals and values she lived by.

 

He brushed the side of up and down, slowly, as if testing her reaction and when she shivered under his touch, but did not try forcing the fork into his flesh- he moved his other hand behind her.

 

Sandara gasped when she felt his palm moving down her spine and then suddenly squeezing her lightly- as if tasting the waters. The fork fell from her hand and touched the floor with a light click.

 

Jiyong- satisfied, and fairly happy with her reaction proceeded doing the same with his second hand. Palming her bottom. Caressing it. Squeezing the soft globes in his overly excited and grabby hands.

 

Sandara could only hold her breath then. How did this happen? How did she go from being the lamb, to the lion and now the fearful mice? She felt out of place. This was so not her. It was unlike her to become so weak and defenceless. Kwon Jiyong was bringing out her weakest and vulnerable sides.

 

He was looking at her face the whole time- trying to study her, to justify his actions. For him - to touch her was like a dream come true, especially without the barrier of a jean or some other thick layer of clothing. He was enjoying it so much. It felt….. nice. A different kind of nice. He could definitely imagine a good night’s sleep with her softness as a pillow, a teddy bear.

 

Jiyong then closed the last few inches between them and joined their lower halfs. He brushed her against him- creating friction, which was totally humiliating at her part, but only torturing pleasure for him. “God,” He rasped even though there was no God in his life or beliefs. He was his own. “You feel so good.”

 

Sandara clenched her fists. Should she hit his jaw? No, her knuckles will for sure snap if she does.

 

Should she kick his groin? No, he was grinding their bodies- and she would probably need more distance in order to be able to lift her feet and shove it against his jewel.

 

His breath was labouring as he threw his head forwards and rested it on her slumped shoulders. “,” She heard him breathe down at her collarbone and groan silently afterwards.

 

Sandara would very much like to put some good 500 metres between her front and his hard….. stuff, but it didn’t look like he was going to let her. He had her trapped against the counter, and his hands were still grabbi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter