Behind His Back

Fervor (Daragon version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

6. Behind His Back 

 

At the same time as Sandara phoned her friend Jenny, Jiyong got his own very important call. After 15 seconds of spitting into his cellphone, he got up and walked to the room he assumed must be a bedroom.

 

“Sandara?” He called loudly and knocked on the door.

 

Dara dropped her phone on the floor and whipped her body around to face her locked door. Why was he calling for her? Why was he in front of the room? Was he suspecting her? Did he already find out she was planning on sending the police at him?

 

“Dara?” He called again, more impatient this time.

 

The girl freaked out and started pacing in the middle of the two single beds. What was going to happen now?

 

Jiyong turned the knob, and scrunched his nose when he found it locked. What was she doing inside there? She had told him she was going to shower, so why had she locked herself in the bedroom?

 

Dara pressed her sweaty palms to her stomach, feeling sick when she saw him trying to get in. Each passing second with him near her seemed like coming straight from hell. She just needed for Bom to pick her up, and then she’d report him and everything would get better.

 

“Just a second!” She squeaked out when his voice called her for the third time.

 

She ran to her drawer, pulled out her sweatpants and kicked her legs through them. This was her try of protecting herself. She wasn’t going to be half in front of his searching eyes now at least.

 

The girl then slammed the door open and breathed out heavily- as if she had just ran a marathon. “Yeah?”

 

Jiyong’s answer didn’t come out immediately, because his eyes were busy twinkling in amusement when he registered that she had put on pants. He felt like smirking, she was so darn cute it was unbelievable. Did she think covering her lower half would stop him from doing miraculous stuff to her delicious little figure if he really had intended to? No, she could have been dressed in a black bag, but his desires would still stay strong.

 

Sandara shifted her feet awkwardly when he didn’t give her a reply and only stared at her with a smirk tugging on his sinful lips that had done bad, bad things to her. She would have liked to seal those lips, so that he could never use his tongue to torture her, and so that he wouldn’t be able to let out those cursing moans like he had earlier. They were scary, so damn new to her.

 

She could still kind of feel his touch everywhere: gripping her hips, rubbing her and finally moving inside her bra. Her cheeks turned red when she reminded herself of what he had done so shamelessly last time. She was glad he hadn’t tried that again, or she might have just ended up in some traumatic condition. She would’ve needed medical help if that had been the case.

 

Jiyong’s eyes moved upwards to meet hers, very slowly, very agonizingly. The woman felt like he was watching all of her flesh, even though she was fully clothed. It was like he was seeing right through her body and into her soul. As if he was sensing that she was planning against him.

 

She bit her lower lip in anticipation when he opened his mouth. Was he going to tell her he had found out? Would he curse and threaten her now?

 

The mobster raised his hand, and she flinched- thinking he was going to backhand her, but then he brushed her lower lip with the back of his crooned index finger and she relaxed as much as one could while someone rubbed your lip and freed it from your teeth.

 

“I need to leave,” He simply told her, a frown was forming on his face, because he didn’t like the idea of leaving. He was planning to spend time with her, but his work came first, so he had no choice. His plans of dining with her and relaxing with her body pressed up against his went to waste, and he was not happy. But he’d have to postpone all of those plans nevertheless.

 

“Ohkay,” Sandara breathed out in relief while watching his every movement through her long lashes. She needed to be on guard in case he was putting up some act.

 

“I’ll see you tomorrow and then we’ll go on with our date, alright?”

 

Dara nodded slowly, but her mind was saying otherwise. No, it said. I am not going to meet you after this. I’ll report you, you’ll get a restriction order and I would never have to put up with your false acts again. He didn’t know what hell of a day was ahead of him, but she knew and she’d make sure he’d never dare to bother her or any other woman for that case ever again. This was going to be her sweet, little revenge.

 

He smiled at her obedience and leaned forwards. Sandara held her breath, her heart quickening its pace.

 

Jiyong kissed the corner of quickly. Her chest heaved up and down in fast motion as he did so and he was glad to know he had this much effect on her. Slowly, he’ll have more effect and she’d get addicted to him. He was going to make sure of that.

 

And then he put his arms around her and squeezed her to him so her cheek was pressed to his muscular and hardened chest. He didn’t know why he did that, but it felt nice to have her close. Her hair was smelling nice too, like some fruit- unlike the women he usually bedded, who liked to drown themselves in expensive and spicy products. Sandara had a special kind of aroma both in taste and in smell. He liked how the inside of had tasted: fresh, sweet and innocent. Her skin hadn’t tasted anything, but it smelt nice and natural too. Now he couldn’t wait to taste other parts of her. He wasn’t really a man to go down on any of his many partners, sure he had tried a couple of times, but with this woman it was different. He wanted to go down on her. She was clean and innocent, and was giving him every reason to with her. He was sure it was going to be a marvellous experience for them both.

 

He pressed a kiss to her earlobe and just when she started shivering under his touch- he let go of her and got dressed. In mere seconds, he was out the door and the building, and Sandara breathed out in relief. Now she needed to wait for Bom, and then everything was going to return to being normal and safe.

 

Jenny arrived not long after the mobster had left. She embraced her friend in a big hug and encouraged her to go on with her plan.

 

Together they drove to the local police station and went up to the desk to file a report.

 

“What can I help you with Miss?” Asked one of the workers.

 

“Uhh….” She muttered unsurely, and Bom pushed her forwards so that she wouldn’t back off now that they were already there. “I need to file a report against a man who has been harassing me.”

 

“Take a seat,” The older man nodded to the chairs, and both Sandara and Jenny sat down carefully.

 

“Now tell me what you were saying Miss…..”

 

“Park Sandara,” She told him and he nodded for her to answer his question.

 

“A man has been harassing me,” She repeated her words slowly and deliberately so that the police officer could note down whatever he needed to.

 

"Harassing you huh?"

 

Sandara nodded slowly.

 

“Do you know this man? His name maybe?”

 

“Jiyong,” Sandara told in a breathless whisper. “His name is Jiyong.”

 

“How do you know him?”

 

“I- I don’t” She knew nothing of him besides from his name and that he was possibly a gang member.

 

“How do you know his name?”

 

“He told me,” She breathed out and moved her fingertips through her hair in patience. She had to explain all of this in detail, and it was going to be uncomfortable, but still worth it.

 

The police officer then asked her several more questions, like what the harasser looked like; his face, skin and hair colour, his height and figure. She told him everything in detail; He had brown, hunting eyes and blonde hair. His body was muscular and built, must like the hands he had used to touch her in inappropriate places.

 

When the police officer had noted all of these outer details, he asked for the complete description of how they had met, and although Sandara was supposed to tell everything in detail- she let out the piece where he had a gun and was about to kill a man in front of her very eyes. She knew she’d be blamed for not informing the cops about the attack earlier, so it was best that she kept quiet about that. Their story got through minor changes; They met in a forest and he took an interest in her. The next day, they met a party, and after that he broke into her dorm, twice.

 

A long while after, she was asked about what he had done. How he had harassed her. Sandara felt her ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter