4. Amasugiru you (Too sweet you)

Kimishika
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IT'S FINALLY HERE I KNOW I TOOK FOREVER TO WRITE IT I'M SO SORRY BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE FLUFFY KIWOON YEY TTTTTTT ENJOY ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

Kikwang didn't seem to be bothered by Dongwoon's stalkerish side because he learned to know him bit by bit. They liked to be with each other, they laughed a lot and their bubbly personality matched well. It was normal for them to be stucked together, or to sleep at each other place. A routine they wouldn't replace for the world settled between them. And Dongwoon often thought that everything was too bright to be true.

 

It's really mysterious

That everything becomes slow motion

When I'm with you

 

Dongwoon knew that he liked Kikwang pretty much. It was obvious for everyone – except Kikwang himself – and everyone thought their friendship was the epitome of cuteness. With still iness – you couldn't denie Kikwang's abs and muscles and Dongwoon's height and god-like face. They matched physically and emotionally and their friends always wondered when they would become a couple – Yoseob and Hyunseung always asked Dongwoon if they finally had a proper make-out session but the maknae always exclaimed NO with red cheeks and the others would sigh, until Kikwang arrived, oblivious of the conversation. He seemed so pure with his eyesmile and his cute broken japanese that no one had asked him if he dreamt of riding Dongwoon – well, Dongwoon remembered when Yoseob had asked this question to him; he almost had to go to the hospital because he chocked on the peanut he was eating. After that, Kikwang was worried because Dongwoon didn't touch the packet of peanuts he had bought for them to snack during one of their walk – how Dongwoon could tell him what it reminded him? Except the ert comments of Yoseob and Hyunseung, Dongwoon's and Kikwang's friendship was the definition of 'pure'. They never argued, were always smiling together, discovered Tokyo together, helped each other... Well, it really was a matter of time they would become lovers. But even if Dongwoon realized that he liked Kikwang more and more and – maybe loved him? – the younger had no idea what crossed Kikwang's mind about his feelings toward Dongwoon. And Dongwoon was too scared for the moment to ask him out. He wanted to enjoy this new friendship and every single day with Kikwang. He needed time for each step because he was careful and he liked Kikwang too much to ruin what they had. Yoseob simply named him a coward but he didn't care. It was his life and he already thought he was dreaming to be friend with Kikwang so he wouldn't ask too much and do something idiotic too fast.

 

That was the way he was.

 

Too sweet you

 

Kikwang and Dongwoon were as always together and playing videogames on Dongwoon's console. Kikwang was unusually silent while Dongwoon shoot a lot because of the game, saying profanities or laughing because he managed to do a good punch which knock out his opponent.

 

“Woonie...”

“What is it, hyung?” he asked, still watching with full concentration the screen.

“Hm. Sounds weird.”

“What?” Dongwoon replied a little dumbfounded and puzzled.

 

What crossed Kikwang's mind at this moment?

 

“It sounds weird for me to call you 'Woonie',” Kikwang explained.

 

Without preventing him, Dongwoon's heart hurt because it was like Kikwang didn't like to call him with a nickname. They weren't close enough? That was true that Kikwang simply called him Dongwoon and almost didn't say Woonie, unlike Dujun, Yoseob and Hyunseung.

 

“You can still call me Dongwoon if you're uncomfortable with Woonie,” he said with a smile after some seconds – the game already ended now, and it was their team which won.

“That's not that. 'Woonie' is cute but everyone uses it. I want something else, a nickname I'm the only one to use.”

 

Dongwoon blushed furiously hearing it and his heart raced faster than his car during their last game of Mario Kart.

 

“I'm trying to find something else,” Kikwang pouted, concentrated on his task, totally forgetting the game.

 

Dongwoon knew they wouldn't play another game and decided to turn off his console. Plus, he needed to calm himself because Kikwang would kill him if he said something similar again – that was really cute and he was so happy to be that important to Kikwang, even if it just was friendship. So Dongwoon stood up, letting Kikwang thinking and he went to the kitchen to pour them some drink. He took fresh green tea for himself and of course, a strawberry milk for Kikwang – Dongwoon found it too sugary but always bought some for Kikwang. He was pouring the drinks in two glasses when he heard, coming from the couch:

 

“Dongni?”

 

He froze and his face, bit by bit, became a soft shade of pink. Was it the nickname Kikwang chose for him eventually?

 

“Dongni?” he heard once again.

 

Kikwang's voice calling him with a special nickname was as sweet as the strawberry milk for Dongwoon. He savoured the tinkling sensation of happiness in his stomach, and replied, his gaze on their drinks:

 

“Yes?”

 

He turned his head toward, Kikwang, who was still sat on the couch, and he met his wide eyesmile, true happiness showing on his face.

 

“Dongni Pongni, can I have some biscuits with my strawberry milk?”

 

Dongwoon stayed still few seconds, registering the question, the child-like face of Kikwang, the bubbling feeling which grew in his stomach, the sudden rush of love for this man in front of him, and then he laughed widely, while Kikwang looked at him, clueless.

 

“What? What? What is so funny?”

 

Dongwoon couldn't help it,; his hyung was just so pure and looked like a child when he had asked him this, and he was oblivious of his cuteness and just – Dongwoon couldn't resist him, he fell more and more for him.

 

“Dongni, it's not funny if I don't laugh with you,” Kikwang pouted, folding his arms.

 

But it worsened Dongwoon's state and he almost fell on the floor.

 

“Dongni, if you go on, I won't call you Dongni anymore and I won't call you at all in fact. Don't except any phone call from me anymore!”

“S-Sorry hyung! Don't say that!” Dongwoon managed to say between his laughs. “I have oreos, let's eat now!”

 

He put their drinks and biscuits on a plate and sat next to Kikwang on the couch.

 

“Here, hyung!” he said while giving Kikwang an oreo.

“Thank you Dongni!”

 

Dongwoon's heart beat once again faster. He thought he would never accustom himself to this simple happiness of Kikwang calling him with a nickname he had chosen himself.

 

They enjoyed the rest of the afternoon together and Dongwoon thought that this day, their friendship evolved a little bit more, and he was so glad of it.

 

Too sweet love

 

That day, Dongwoon was really busy with his classes and almost didn't stare at his phone. He didn't have time to. But the fact was that it had become a habit for Kikwang and him to exchange lots of messages during the day; but that day, Dongwoon had his nose in his books and dictionaries and couldn't take a break because it was an important paper. But he knew if he worked hard enough he would be free for the night and he really wanted to eat with Kikwang. Yoseob, who worked with him but not as hard, bothered him few times by imagining some scenarios – something Dongwoon blushed by hearing. He had sent a message to Kikwang in the morning saying he couldn't talk, and checked his phone only at noon during his only 15 minutes break he allowed himself to eat some onigiri bought at the combini before going to the uni. He was surprised not to see any response from Kikwang but he assumed he was busy as well – Hyunseung would have a new choreo to teach him and when it came to dance he really was uncompromising and couldn't support phone ringing during lesson. His day of studying finally ended at 9am – and he was so exhausted but at the same time proud of himself because he just had to read his paper again and to add some things before giving it to his teacher. He would do it the next morning, then send it and his afternoon was free – he would love to spend it with Kikwang, or if he was busy dancing, he would hang out at the dance studio to admire him without being obvious if he could – which he couldn't because everyone knew his crush except Kikwang who never said anything. He closed books and laptop, cleaned the table he had spend his day on, and went out of the library alone – Yoseob was already gone since two hours because his stomach made him understand that he wanted to be feed. Dongwoon once outside, took his phone to see if Kikwang had sent him a suggestion of what to eat – at home or this new simple ramen restaurant? But surprisingly, there was nothing. It was weird because Kikwang always had his phone charged and they used to talk everyday. What was going on? He began to freak out a little and called him but after three trials, still no answer. He decided to call Hyunseung and with a sigh of relief, his hyung took his call.

 

“Hi Woonie-”

“Hi hyung is Kiki with you because he didn't send me any message today and I was really busy all day and he didn't answer my calls and I wanted to see him but I'm worried now did something happen tell me I'm so freaking out it's not normal tell me do you know something or do I have to call the police you know he's so cute maybe someone kidnap him or something-”

“Hey, Woonie, calm down. I'm with him right now.”

“... Oh thank you heaven!” Dongwoon exclaimed. “Everything's ok?”

“Well, he's sick since this morning and couldn't attend the dance studio-”

“WHAT?! He's sick?!”

“He is, it's a fever and a flu, it's not that serious but he needs a rest.”

“Is he at his apartment? I can come and-”

“Saying it, I need you to replace me, can you stay with him tonight? I have something and I need to go already, you won't take long right?”

“I'm here in thirty minutes.”

“Okay, I'll wait for you and then I'll go.”

 

Dongwoon went to the combini first to buy everything needed to take care of a sick person and he almost ran all the way to Kikwang's apartment, wanting the bus to move faster when he took it for twenty minutes because hey, his Kiki was sick and he only knew it now! He was unaware of it since the morning and he was just working on his paper! He cursed against himself and soon enough he was at Kikwang's. Hyunseung opened the door before he rang the bell:

 

“You made such a noise while taking the stairs.”

“How's Kiki?”

“He's sleeping. Now that you're here I'll go. His medicines are in the kitchen, be sure he takes them. Bye!”

 

Dongwoon barely said bye and hurried in the bedroom which was dark. He turned the light on and almost gasped because Kikwang was under lots of blankets and his messy bangs covered his closed eyes; his cheeks were red and his breath came as little puffs. His lips formed a cute pout and Dongwoon surprised himself to still found him breathtaking even if sick – but then Kikwang coughed and he whined, waking up:

 

“It hurts...”

“Kiki? It's me, Dongni,” Dongwoon carefully said, not too loud, while bending next to him, eying him with worried and loving stare.

“D-Dongni?” But once again he coughed.

“No need to talk, hyung, I'm here to take care of you,” Dongwoon whispered, strocking gently Kikwang's hair.

 

Kikwang smiled and showed his eyesmile and Dongwoon was so glad of it, even if he was still too hot – he had touched his forehead to check it.

 

“I'll cool you down with a wet towel, then I'll male you a porridge so you'll eat and you'll be able to take your medicine, right?”

 

Dongwoon tried to remember what her mother always did for him when he was sick. He hurried to the bathroom, and came back to carefully put the wet cloth on Kikwang's forehead; he shivered and Dongwoon became worried but then Kikwang whispered that it felt good. He tapped few minutes Kikwang's skin with it to take away his sweat, then went to the kitchen to cook porridge. He had bought some instant stuffs at the convenience store because he wasn't a chef and he still wanted Kikwang to eat something edible to recover quickly. From the kitchen, he still could hear Kikwang if he needed something because he had let his bedroom's door open. After twenty minutes without burning the kitchen, it was ready and pretty edible, so Dongwoon came back next to his hyung who dozed off to feed him.

 

“Hyung,” he called him kindly, “you need to eat to be healthy tomorrow.”

 

He helped him – after some groans – to lean against his pillows and, as if he was a child, gave him spoon of porridge after spoon. Dongwoon felt kind of funny because he liked to take care of Kikwang. After all, he also helped him the first time they talked to each other and he felt important for the other to be here when he needed someone. He discovered a new side of him that day – the whining but calm child he became while being sick. Once he said he was full, Dongwoon took a glass of water and his medicines and Kikwang ate them quietly. Then, slightly dizzy, he laid down and snuggled in his blanket.

 

“Thank you, Dongni Pongni. I'm glad you're here with me,” he whispered with a slight smile, eyes closed, before drifting off to sleep.

 

Dongwoon's heart beat fast. Just the fact to be in Kikwang's presence, even if he was asleep, was such a bless for him. He didn't really know how to described this bubbly feeling who took his stomach – like fire

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter