마주보며 서 있어

prints

 

“where’s jihoon?” wonwoo asked, noticing the lack of cuteness around.

soonyoung sighed, “he left his phone at the cinema, i thought it’d be near impossible for you guys to miss each other?”

minghao spoke, “i thought i heard him speak but when i looked around, there was no one there!”

junhui thought for a minute then said, “i don’t like entertaining the thought of jihoonie on his own without a phone… let’s go back to the cinema”

🎧

the two boys searched for 15 minutes to no avail.

seungcheol sighed and said jihoon’s name, “what’s your number?”

jihoon obviously looked taken back, if the colour transformation of his cheeks was anything to go by.

the other was really fed up of himself for messing up so many times in one day, especially around his pink haired fairy.

mentally hitting himself, seungcheol sighed before explaining, “i was thinking of ringing it from my phone and dimming the lights so our chances of finding it might be higher?”

jihoon chuckled nervously, wondering why he was expecting anything more before finally reciting his number.

seungcheol carefully dialled the number, then was surprised to hear a… thai(?) rap as the other’s ringtone.

jihoon hurriedly ran over to where the he believed the noise was coming from… it seemed to be trapped in-between the a seat. 

seeing the smaller one adorably struggle, seungcheol made his way over so he was at the row in front of jihoon. without thinking it over, he reached underneath the seat in an attempt to grab the other’s phone.

and it happened unlike any other movie - their hands brushed together, but they did not back away due to the sparks that were promulgated by their hands touching, but their hands stayed in the exact same place, from shock and the lack of reason as to why either should move away.

🎧

mingyu internally groaned, disliking the majority decision to pursue the missing male. he really would not like to go through the awkwardness of seeing seokmin again, especially with wonwoo on his side.

he had noticed wonwoo’s sudden change of mood after seokmin had introduced himself and mingyu could only pray that wonwoo would not misunderstand.

they were walking back towards the cinema and the sidewalk could only allow enough room for two to walk alongside each other, and to mingyu’s luck, wonwoo was stuck with him as soonyoung was practically running towards jihoon and china line were with each other as expected.

mingyu felt wonwoo’s slight discomfort as he took the latter’s hand into his own, “you okay?”

‘please keep holding my hand’ was what went through wonwoo’s head as he faked a smile, “of course, why wouldn’t i be?”

mingyu took wonwoo’s hand up to his mouth, kissing it, “i’m here” before sliding his fingers in between wonwoo’s.

all mingyu knew was he had never felt this happy to hold anyone’s hand and he prays to god it’s the same for wonwoo.

 

 

 

A/N: this is just a filler for the next chapter i'm working on but it is important n cute so! it would've been longer but i've been busy sorting my life out (and i have made 2% progress tbqh)! i'm going away later today until friday but the update will come friday at the latest? the title 마주보며 서 있어 is from infinite's song, i think the english translation is 'standing facing each other'.. and infinite are coming to london!!!! but i doubt i have enough money to see them because i'm (currently) planning to visit korea late march/april next year?? anyways, thank-you for nearly 100 subs and the more comments i get, the sooner i can publish the next chapter idk