complete

prints

jihoon spent the night catching up with most of his friends, his family members from all over the country and eating his parents famous bbq.

eunji soon came into sight, wearing part one of the presents jihoon had given her.

she smiled her signature eye smile to her brother, telepathically thanking him before announcing, “present time!!”

eunji was faced with a table full of presents of all sizes, but she thought she’d finish her brothers presents. “so, this beautiful outfit was chosen by my beloved brother jihoonie!” she twirled and showed everyone the mint green dress with sleeves that ended on her elbow, a waist flattering belt of white and a floaty skirt complete with white moderately high heels adorned with mint green flowers.

jihoon blushed at everyone’s applause and compliments of his fashion taste. 

“and here’s the rest of my presents… oh my, haven’t i been spoilt?” unwrapping a couple more boxes filled with eunji’s favourite things: the book series that they used to borrow from the library every single summer, a scrapbook filled with pictures from when eunji as a child to blank spaces reserved for today’s memories and even a cute little cactus.

eunji was touched that her brother got her things that may seem mundane to most but were filled with thought and meaning, no other gifts compared to those from her brother.

jihoon had made his way towards the front to hug his sister, aware that her eyes shone with unshed tears. as soon as jihoon had wrapped his arms his sister, she started crying and jihoon been wiping the tears from her eyes.

(they did not know that mr. lee had taken a picture right at that moment for the scrapbook, touched to see the older and the younger switch places.)

soon, most the presents were opened and thankfully, no more tears were shed apart.

the second to last present was from soonyoung, a new macbook and a mint green handbag from her favourite designer brand. “i can’t spare anything for my future sister in-law!” eliciting laughter from everyone.

key, eunji’s boyfriend of nearly 8 years presented her with a box big enough to fit at least two human beings. 

“yah, if someone jumps out of that thing, we’re over!!!!” everyone laughed whilst key promised there wouldn’t be.

eunji hesitantly moved towards to remove the lid from the massive box to see a teddy bear that would probably take up at least 70% of her bed. not trusting her boyfriend 100%, she moved to grab the teddy bear from the box, unconsciously triggering a voice message.

“happy 24th birthday ji-yah. how do i start this… it’s… it’s been a long time since we’ve met, i remember falling in love with this girl who kicked my at the pacman machine in that old arcade. i was ing pissed, that was the only talent i had! then this girl showed up and ruined everything for me. i used to think it couldn’t get any better, being an ignorant teenager who had money and no motivation to be better. but we kept getting closer, you showed me the beauty in the little things like spending the whole day in bed, reading your favourite books, arguing about whose cd to play next. you cooked food for me, taught me how to bake. taught me how to appreciate my family. but i think i fell in love with you fell asleep on me. i nearly bailed, i was ing terrified of what i felt. how i wanted to have children with you, how i want them to get your eye smile, your wit. i wanted to take care of you, even if i was perfectly aware of how you were more than capable to take care of yourself. i knew waking up to your smile everyday, seeing you wear my t-shirts to bed, living the rest of my life with you - that’s everything i never even knew i needed…” it seemed like the tears were never going to stop for eunji today, as her eyes produced a waterfall of tears.

key then got down on his knees, with a box in his hand and finished with, “so what i’m really trying to say is, will you please do me the honour of being my wife?” 

eunji was uncontrollably crying whilst nodding her head, key calmed her down with forehead kisses and hushed whispers. everyone’s heart melted at the blatant sight of pure, innocent, imperfectly perfect love in front of their eyes. as soon as she had stopped crying, she playfully punched her now-fiance and said, “i thought you were going to get me another ugly ‘fashionable’ thing!”

most brothers would be worrying over their sisters, but the lee’s were different. eunji was probably more capable of taking care of herself than jihoon, plus key had proven himself over the past couple of years. 

jihoon’s friends were all camping at the lee’s rooftop after the party. soonyoung thanked the heavens for mingyu’s intrusion, for that led to jihoon having to share a bed with him.

“yah, jihoonie.” soonyoung sounded more serious than usual, so jihoon turned towards him only for a box to be shoved in his face.

jihoon took it cautiously… “what is it?”

but soonyoung only smiled at him and suggested that he opened it.

jihoon did just that. he found a copy of btob’s first album, one that he did not have enough money for yet. 

“yah… why did you buy me this?! i’ll have a new job soon hopefully!” soonyoung looked so happy that jihoon was happy about the present, but also excited.

“silly, open it!” doing as he was told, jihoon removed the contents from the protective box, examining an almost magazine like section, he saw that there was one for each member. excitedly picking one randomly, he saw it was his bias’s, minhyuk. he almost forgot that there was someone watching him until he saw something that was definitely not part of a normal album.

‘jihoon-ssi, hello! this is btob’s lee minhyuk. i heard i was your favourite? good choice! thank-you for being a melody! i’ll work hard to improve in the future. 

p.s.: you’re lucky to have someone like soonyoungie! ‘

jihoon felt someone wipe tears that he wasn’t aware was falling on his face, looking up, he sees soonyoung.

“you’re ridiculous, you need to stop. i don’t deserve any of this.” jihoon gave him back the cd and its contents and turned to his phone instead.

he decided to check his e-mail, and sighed upon seeing a rejection e-mail. he turned off his phone and closed his eyes and tried desperately to fall asleep.

an hour passed and still no luck with getting sleep. 

he felt soonyoung shuffle incredibly close, “you still have all of my heart”

seungcheol had been whining for the whole day, and just as jeonghan thought he was free, a nagging voice followed him, “jeonghan!”

jeonghan turned around, and lo and behold, there was the bane of his existence and best-friend, choi seungcheol.

“if this is about that cute guy earlier, spare me.”

“YAH WHO ARE YOU CALLING CUTE?! YOU SAID I WAS THE APPLE OF YOUR EYE, IT IS BASICALLY ILLEGAL TO LOOK AT ANYONE ELSE APART FROM ME” an ungentlemanly cry was heard from the long-haired angel’s boyfriend (who seemed to appear out of nowhere, at that.)

jeonghan felt a headache coming along, cursing the skies, he thought of all the sins he’d committed and concluded that he did not need this bull.

the next day arrived and after breakfast, everyone was on their way home. soonyoung had volunteered to give jihoon a lift home, but jihoon asked him to take the giant home instead, using the excuse that ‘he lives near you anyway, go be rich in your rich houses!’

“ji, how did the interview go?” wonwoo asked with his mouth full.

jihoon sighed, knowing he would’ve had to tell them sooner or later, “i didn’t get it, apparently there was someone better”

wonwoo had a mischievous glint in his eye, “am i allowed to sing btob’s it’s okay now then?”

a smack was his first reply, then, “i knew you jinxed me, .”

“yah, don’t be like that! you have that other interview soon! they offered you an interview first anyway! when you get that, pretend the cinema thing didn’t exist!”

jihoon was unfortunately unable to stop thinking of the staring employee…

 

 

 

A/N: i'm sorry for the late update, i've been having a difficult couple of days! it would've been longer but i have my induction at my new job later today so i need to sleep. i promise to update later or tomorrow with more on the handsome seungcheollie! i just want to clear up that jeonghan and jisoo are together! please forgive me for being horrible to my love, soonyoung (it physically hurts me too). i hope you're enjoying it and don't mind me lowkey shipping apink's eunji and shinee's key (─‿‿─)  comments make me feel loveeeed, and OMFG ANY STARLIGHTS HERE?!??!!!? VIXX'S LR OMFG THE SONG IS MY LIFE OH M Y GOD I CRIED SO MUCH