10:30pm

prints

the fact that the restaurant that jihoon worked at was closing was nothing new to any of the employees. it was an exciting aspect at first, with the boss marking the 15th of August 2015 as "D-Day"... however, the realisation that jihoon had to get another job (a real job?!???!) did not sink in until a month before.

'another day, another rejection. why the do i even bother?!' jihoon's morning was not off to a great start, with 8 rejection e-mails greeting him on this (supposedly) lovely day.

jihoon had given up that day, grabbed a pint of his second favourite ice cream flavour, blueberry (mint chocolate chip will always be number one in jihoon's heart for as long as he lives) and headed to back to bed.

"hmm, vixx's milky way finale in seoul or btob's hello melody?" jihoon thought out loud, debating whether or not he was ready to face black haired kim wonshik or underground rapper yookduck's tears.

he decided on the latter as he had only watched it once in comparison to the former. for the next couple of hours, jihoon will begrudgingly admit to loudly singing along to btob's songs whilst waving his beloved lightstick in the air. (he won't admit it but he weeped like a baby at the live performance of 'you'll be alright' and weeped even more listen to sungjae's heartfelt ending ment and ilhoon's parents wish coming true). 

🌟

the next day, jihoon woke up at noon, strangely pleased with himself about how early he had woken up. after taking a shower and eating breakfast, jihoon his laptop and looked for part-time jobs.

he applied for everything and anything that sounded feasible, a barista? as long as he can reach everything, it should be fine. stationary shop? sure, jihoon was an avid back-to-school stationary enthusiast. a cinema host? most interesting so far.

he submitted his cv to whoever and whatever, knowing his chances of even being considered was little to none. 

however, he was pleasantly surprised with a phone call for the stationary shop inviting him for an interview the following week. and an email inviting him to an interview for the cinema. 

jihoon decided to celebrate at work by drinking tia maria with an idiot (enter kim mingyu), “hyung, bitter!! ack” mingyu made a disgruntled face whilst trying to swallow the rest of his drink.

okay, so maybe jihoon didn’t have the most innocent intentions.

a couple of hours more of letting mingyu drink alcohol led the giant to believe he was invincible and drank until he passed out.

10:30pm and jihoon regrets his life choices. closing up was always his favourite time of the day, but tonight was definitely an exception.

“god damn it, you’re so ing heavy giant!! you’re never allowed to get food from my workplace anymore!” jihoon’s skin glistened with sweat halfway home, trying to lead a hysterical mingyu on his back. of course mingyu would be an emotional drunk, 1000000x more annoying than his real self. 

jihoon lived around 30 minutes away from his workplace but that night, it took him nearly a whole hour to walk home, rendering his roommate worried. pacing around the living room, the toffee-blonde haired male resorted to biting his nails as jihoon was not answering his phone nor was there an answer from his workplace telephone.

thanking god at the sound of a key opening their apartment door, the toffee-blonde roommate was ready to scold the hell out of jihoon about phones being owned for a reason and seriously considering a curfew for the smaller male when jihoon walked in covered in sweat with a giant on his back.

a breathtakingly beautiful giant with rose dusted cheeks was all it took for all the words to disappear in jeon wonwoo’s mouth.

jihoon rolled his eyes at his roommate before removing the giant idiot from his back to the startled other idiot’s arms. 

a loud thud was heard but jihoon did not look back and went on his way to the bathroom. after getting on with his usual before-bed routine plus a much needed shower (you’ll pay for this kim mingyu), jihoon had accepted the fact that it would be a little too mean to leave the giant with his roommate without an explanation.

“he’s the giant i always complain about, who i accidentally gave too much alcohol to... now i’m held responsible for his safety until he’s sober and i’m your roommate whom you dote on and adore so please take care of him until tomorrow when i get back from my interview and we can go to my oldest noona’s birthday party, yes?” jihoon pouted for added effect. 

of course it worked, now jihoon’s in bed trying not too be too nervous for his first interview in 2 years. here’s to hoping he’ll get the job...

 

 

 

A/N: omFg you just showed this fic so much love and i'm just so (╥︣﹏᷅╥) therfore i decided to update again today! YAY FOR MEANIE!!! next chapter, we will meet more seventeen members (it's definitely not soonyoung, seungcheol and jeonghan) and idk who to make jihoon's noona yet hmm we'll have to see next chapter??? and about the btob/vixx thing, i rly do love them & hope u guys do too!! i watched both concerts recently n wanted to share my feels! keep commenting and making me happy ❤(ˆ‿ˆԅ)