The Short guy named Byun Baekhyun

Yes I Do!

"Saengak eobun maltu, Eorin aedeul malgo nal gamsa anajul.. yeah~"

Baekhyun sings as he was  alone in the music room, He was practicing hard since tomorrow would be the showcasing of talents in their school, He choose two songs for him to performed. The first one was Taeyang's I need a girl and the second one was a self composed song entitled Beautiful. He was eager to practice for their recital since it will be the first time his parents will be watching him. Excitement and a hint of nervousness was taking over him at the thought of his parents watching him. He then sheakes his head and starts singing again.

-----------------------------

As soon as Chanyeol's class ended he cooly goes out of their room alone since Kai would be going to see Krystal on the roof top, he put both of his hands at the back of his neck and walks as he whistles. Again as he walk lots of girls starts to gossip about him making him smirk again. 

"Ahhhh.. Girls are so easy."  He said to his self as he winks at them as he passed. As he continue walking he suddenly saw some girls flocking over the music room, making him wonder who's inside that making those girls push each other just to get a view. He walks and stops where they are and looks at the person who's inside the room. Since he was tall he got no problem on seeing who's inside as he looks at the window, he saw a small guy with a jet black hair singing and dancing to a bit whom he doesn't recognized at all. He looks at the girls as they start squealing while watching the guy. He then rolls his eyes as he was thinking something.

"Pfft.. I am more cool than that guy." He said as he continued to watch what the guy is doing. As he was watching suddenly a tall guy about his height nudges his shoulder and laughs. 

"Hey! Don't tell me you're a fan of Byun Baekhyun now? Are you being gay?" The blonde tall kid laughs as he said the word gay, making Chanyeol glares at him.

"Pshh.. Who's gay? with whom?" He said very annoyed to the guy beside him, the guy just laughed and pats Chanyeol's shoulder. "Hyung, easy I'm just kidding o right? Baekhyun I said.. Byun Baekhyun."  The guy said beside him.

"So that short guy's name is Byun Baekhyun huh." He said inside his mind. He then looks at the guy beside him. "Hey wait! How did you knew him? And what are you doin' here you don't have any class?" He asked. Sehun the boy beside him laughs and looks at Chanyeol again. "Woah! What are you gonna scold me for ditching my class? Are you my mother now?" The young one laughs in a mocking way. Chanyeol then squints his eyes and hits the younger ones head. "Silly as ever. tssss~" Sehun laughs again. "That hurts hyung! Well who won't get to know Baekhyun hyung! He is the exact opposite of you like you're the playboy and he's the angel, he has the same status as you but he is much better and not to mention he's a gay.." 

Chanyeol then blinks as he heard that the guy who, he was watching at the moment was a gay and was as famous as him. "Wait what? Did I heard it correct? He's a ... gay? " he whispers. "Yeah! Everyone knows that even the girls yet they still like him." Sehun said casually. "Why having interest on him or are you also getting gay now?" He again teases his hyung making Chanyeol shreck and hits his head. "You silly kiddo! Just shut up will you! I just got a bit amused by him awhile ago since I never knew someone as high as my status here." He said smirking then looks again at Baekhyun then looks again at Sehun as he remeber something. "Yah! You kid! Give me my money! You're forgeting it."  He opens his palm and Sehun just huff an air. "Tsss.. Why won't you be nice to the young ones." He then put the money on Chanyeol's hands making Chanyeol burst into laughter. "Well I mean business here kiddo! Let's go now and help me find the others." 

 

----------------------------------------------

 

As Baekhyun takes a break he looks at the window of the music room and noticed some of the girls lurking again and waving at him, he sighs and smiles at them as he wave back then as he scans the people on the window, he saw a familiar figure of a tall man, he shakes his head as he drinks water. 

"What a guy like him would do outside this music room." He said inside his mind, he then gets his towel and wipes all his sweat then after a minute of resting he starts practicing the piano piece yet he didn't sing anything since he's afraid that it would be heard by the girls outside. 

 

---------------------------------------------

Chanyeol and Sehun goes to the Academy's cafeteria to look for the others, there they saw Kris and Tao being gay with each other again and Luhan on the side teaching Lay about Math. Chanyeol then smirks as he suddenly sit on the table. "Hey! Hey! Hey! Ssup guys! How's your day and where's my money?" He said aloud and laughs. They just shake their heads and looks at Chanyeol with a poker faced.

"Yah! Giant will you low down your voice, like duuh~" Tao said as he scratch his head. Chanyeol then laughs as he knows Tao is being a bit annoyed. "Shut up gay! Just give my money and I'll leave you with Kris hyung." he laughs again as he mocked him. Tao rolled his eyes and gives him the money that he wants as well as the others. After counting thye monet Chanyeol smirks and sit beside Sehun as he looked at them. 

 

"Yah! What's with that mood? Don't you want to have some fun?" He said as he looks at them. 

 

"How can we supposed to have fun if you already take all of our money huh?" Luhan said as he sips on his soda. Chanyeol then shakes his head and laughs. "Come on guys! I'll treat you tonight! Let's go clubbing what do you say?" The guys eyes sparkles as they hear that Chanyeol will treat them as they nod in unison. "Woah! So thats what will make you all interested huh. Fine after school then." He said with a smirk. 

 

As they all do their stuffs suddenly Sehun nudges Chanyeol's shoulder. "Hey! Look! That's Taeyeon noona right?"  He said making Chanyeol smirks. Taeyeon was his target ever since yet he gets dumped everytime he tries to make a pass on her. "Well yeah! That's my muse baby." He said then he stands up to welcome the girl. Sehun just rolled his eyes and looks at the other members who are on the table. "Here it goes again. I could count like One to three he'll get nothing but a glare." He said confidently making the others laughed. 

 

As Chanyeol goes to greet Taeyeon, Taeyeon see's him and automatically glares at him. "Hey baby!" Chanyeol said as he messes Taeyeon's hair. "Yah! Will you stop it! What am I to you a puppy! It's hard to fixed my hair you know." She then fixed it and continues to look around as if she was looking for someone. Chanyeol just chuckled and look at the girl. As he was about to speak again Taeyeon suddenly runs towards the door and clings to the guy who gets in from it, to his surprise it's Byun Baekhyun the short guy awhile ago. 

'Baekhyunnniee! I was waiting for you!" Taeyeon said in a flirtatious way, Baekhyun just scratch his nape and sighs at the girl as he just let her cling to him. "You shouldn't wait for me like.. what if I didn't come?" He said kindly making Taeyeon giggled. "Nah! I know you would come! Come I'll introduce you to someone." Taeyeon then pulled him towards the person whom he doesn't even want to interact with.

 

"Baekhyunniee! Meet Chanyeol. I guess you know each other since you're both famous around! Chanyeol! This is Baekhyun! My future boyfiee!" Taeyeon said in a giggle making Baekhyun sighs and making Chanyeol frowns. " I knew him he's gay." Chanyeol said in a rude manner making Baekhyun frowns at him. "So what? Atleast I'm not a jerk as you." Baekhyun said very annoyed, making him removed Taeyeon's hands on his arms. "If you excuse me noona, I don't wanna hangout to that rude friend of yours." He bows politely at Taeyeon and goes straight to the counter. Taeyeon then glares at Chanyeol. "Of course I know he's gay are you nuts? Everyone knows he's gay but I'll turn him into a man!" Taeyeon rolled her eyes and goes out of the cafeteria. Chanyeol just shrug and goes back to the table where the others are and gazes on Baekhyun's back as he buy something at the counter.