You! Again?

Yes I Do!

Chanyeol continues to gaze at Baekhyun's back in annoyance because its his first time or someone for the first time tried to insult him infront of everyone, Luhan noticed it and let out a soft chuckle.

"Who would have thought that someone like Byun Baekhyun can make the famous Park Chanyeol's mouth opened." 

They all laughed on the table and starts patting Chanyeol's back acting like they are symphatizing with him. Chanyeol then glares at them and hits the table with his fists then breathes deeply.

"Who's been insulted with whom? Like sorry to say but he didn't affect me, his words are nothing. "

He acts coolly trying to regain his self esteem, people in the table just shake their heads and just go with what Chanyeol's words, then suddenly the bell rangs indicating that the break is finished and time to go back to their rooms.

 

------------------------

After school Baekhyun hurriedly runs towards the gate entrance as he was now actually late for his part time job at a grocery store, he runs fast as he could until he reach the store.

"Hey.. I'm here now." He said while huffing amd holding his chest, the girl on the counter blinks and smiles as she removes her apron and goes near Baekhyun to give him some water. 

"Here Baek drink first." she said kindly and smile. "You don't actually need to run real fast just to be in time, as if our boss would check if you're late or not." she said with a nod.

Baekhyun gulps the water and sits on the chair on the side as he was still regaining his strength. 

"Nah. I'm not actually thinking of him so you don't need to worry." He said with a smile. "I'm thinking of you Irene and your brother, well mostly with your younger brother since you need ti fetch him on time right?" 

The girl named Irene smile with a bit blush on her cheeks then snaps out of it as she hears about her brother and then checks her clock, she suddenly squeals as she grabs her bag and quickly bows at Baekhyun.

 

"Oh Baek thank you so much. You take care okay?" she said and runs off.

Baekhyun then stands up as he put on his apron and goes over the counter and waits for someone to walk in and shop.

 

Meanwhile...

 

Chanyeol was shouting at the top of his lungs as Sehun was asking him about something. As Chanyeol promised he treat them in a bar.

 

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING MAKNAE?" He shouts. Sehun laughs as he shakes his head and  shouts leaning on the older ones ears.

 

"I SAID THERE ARE LOTS OF PRETTY LADIES AROUND HYUNG! SHOULD WE PLAY?" He said with a smirk as he winks on some of the girls whose checking him out. Chanyeol smirks as he pats the younger ones shoulder.

 

"YOU GO AND PLAY NOT IN THE MOOD TO PLAY AT THE MOMENT MAYBE LATER!"  He shouts again at the top of his lungs and made a way to their table and sits beside two couples Kris and Tao who are actually making out, he smirks and laughs.

 

"Hey would the two of you go home or maybe just go get a room now." He said as he gulps his drink but then the couple didn't bother to look at him and continues to make out, he just shake his head and stands up again.

 

"Wohooo.. maybe time now to party." he said to his self and stands up and goes back to the dance floor and keep on dancing with some random girls.

" Oppa!" a random girl goes near him and wraps her arms around him. Chanyeol smirks. "Ohhh.. do I know you?" he asks him making the girl pout. 

 

"Oppa!!! I'm Huejin! Don't you remember?" Chanyeol smiles and nods as if he really remembers the girl. "Oh yessss! Huejin how are you? Oppa missed you a lot." He said making the girl smile wide. 

 

"Kyaaaa! I miss you too Oppa!" she said and then pulls Chanyeol's nape and kissed him passionately. 

 

As Chanyeol keeps on drinking and making out with the girl, Sehun noticed that Chanyeol's really drunk and that would be a bad sign coz Chanyeol tends to be really wild when he does so Sehun fastly goes to Chanyeol's aid.

 

"Ey! Ey! Sorry girls but I think I need to take hyung home now." He said as he helps Chanyeol stands still.  The girls starts to whine as they scattered making Sehun heaves a deep sigh then pats Chanyeol's cheeks.

 

"Hyung hey hyung! Leggo I'm going to take you home he said as he help him. Sehun then put Chanyeol inside Chanyeol's car and goes to the driver seat, he has no license yet he knows how to. As he was driving Chanyeol being a bit sober speaks.

 

"Hey kid. Go stop by the nearest convinient store. I wanna eat ramyun." He said, Sehun glances at him for a moment.

 

"Hyung why not just go straight home, I'm sure there are ramyuns in your house."

 

"Noooooo! Stop at a store." Sehun scratch his head and sighs he knows he can't do anything when Chanyeol is like this so he just nods and stops at the nearest store then helps Chanyeol go out of the car.

"ahhhh what have I done to take care such a hyung." He said as they both enter the store.

 

------------

"Good evening sir!" Baekhyun greets the two guys who entered the store he blinks for awhile as he recognized them.

 

"Oh.. hey Baek hyung." The tall kid and young one greetrd him as he process who he is then he snaps. 

"Oh hey Sehun ssup. Errr what happened to your friend?" he said as he asks Sehun. The young one scratch his head and laughs.

 

"Well he got really wasted. So uhhh where is the ramen section? He is craving for one at the moment." He said as he looks around. Baekhyun then pointd on the right corner. Sehun then gets one and Baekhyun then punches it on the counter. "The water is on the side." He said then Sehun starts preparing the ramen and goes back to the drunk Chanyeol. 

 

"Hyung here you go." He said then suddenly his phone rings. "" he cussed as he saw his mom on the caller ID and answered it. 

"Baekhyun hyung. Can you do me a favor?" The kid said.

 

"It depends." he answered then suddenly he hands Baekhyun Chanyeol's phone. " There contact Yura noona ok? I need to go home now and please feed hyung!" he said running outside leaving Baekhyun a bit confused, he then dials the number what Sehun said.

 

After that Baekhyun kneels down and shakes Chanyeol. "Hey wake up!" he said then Chanyeol looks at him. "Ohhhhhm. wait! You again?" He said in a bit confused and drank way. Baek shakes his head. "Silly can you eat? Sehun left you here so you need to eat." 

Baekhyun said then Chanyeol looks at him and pulls him as Baekhyun lands on his lap.

 

"HEY WTF! Get in to your senses." He said irritated as Chanyeol wraps his arms around Baek's waist. "Will you shut up? Just feed me ok?" Baekhyun tries to go away but he can't so he just feed the annoying giant in front of him. 

 

As Chanyeol finished eating and was actually half awake and half asleep Baekhyun find an escape and stand up.

 

"You are so silly. tsssss." He said when suddenly a tall girl that looks like Chanyeol came in and shout. 

 

"PARK CHANYEOL!!!!" She shouts making Chanyeol stands up as if he was not drunk. " NOONA! HOW DID YOU...." He said then looks at Baekhyun confused. 

 

"SHUT UP! LETS GO HOME!" Her sister said as she pulls Chanyeol's eyes, Chanyeol then glares at Baekhyun as they go out.