The Playboy named Park Chanyeol

Yes I Do!

"I HATE YOU! I REALLY HATE YOU PARK CHANYEOL!"

A girl shouted as she slapped Chanyeol's face really hard infront of everyone in the hallway. All the people around starts to gathered up as they want to know whats happening, as the people starts gathering around them, Chanyeol suddenly smirks while holding his left cheek and faces the girl with a smug look. 

"Well.. I don't care if you hate me, because to tell you the truth.." He smirks again as he tuck the hair of the girl in her ears and leans down to whisper to her, a whisper that he purposely let everyone hear. "I don't even like you, never even a bit." As he said every word the people around them starts to make mocking noises making the girl more humiliated. Chanyeol then pushes the girls shoulder a bit making the girl step backwards. "Stop crying! At least you've been so lucky. You dated me for 2 days, you should be happy with that." He said in his proud and might voice making the girl burst more in to tears. The poor girl look around as she wants to ask some sympathy yet all the people around was rooting for Chanyeol, She was shaking really hard yet she still managed to push Chanyeol again and runs away from the hallway. As the girl runs everyone starts shouting and praising Chanyeol as its the 100th girl whom he broke up with. As he was laughing with everyone a tall tanned guy wrapped his arms around Chanyeol's shoulder, he has a more devilish look than Chanyeol. 

"Yo dude! What's the noise all about?" the tanned kid asks. Chanyeol turns his head and pushes the guy while laughing. " I win Jongin! Where's my money? Come on give it to me." He said with his deep voice as he reach his hands towards the tanned kid who's name is Jongin. Jongin then shakes his head as he gets money inside his wallet. "Well what to expect to this giant here." He laughs as he hands the money to Chanyeol. As Chanyeol gets the money he just carelesly hides it inside his pocket and grins. "So where are the others? They have still debt to me." Chanyeol said confidently as he fix his tie, Jongin just shakes his head and laughs again. " I dunno. Maybe they are in their class already tho I know they already heard that they also loose at the bet." He said as he starts walking on Chanyeol's side as they both go to their homeroom. 

 

-------------------------------------------

Byun Baekhyun was walking peacefully on the hallway as he was wearing his red earphones, even tho he was into his music he never fails to greet everyone, making the girls around her squeals, as the girls squeals he just shakes his head and smiles as he continues to walk, he stopped by his locker to get some of his books that he needed for todays class, As he was about to walk towards his room, a girl suddenly bumped him. "Hey are you okay?" he asked in a soft tone of voice as the girl was looking downwards, as the girl lift up her face Baekhyun's get shocked as he was crying as he was about to speak again the girl suddenly run off making Baekhyun a bit flustered and worried, he then scratch his nape and just look at the girl's back.

 

"Did I make her cry?" He asks his self as he shakes his head and turns around again to walk towards his room, As he was walking he saw some students flocking around as if they were cheering for somethhing perhaps for someone, he puts his earphones on his neck as he tries to figured out what's happening. He pokes one student on the side and asks whats happening. He then suddenly frowns as he hears the whole story. 

 

"So that's why the girl awhile ago is crying." He said inside his mind and suddenly rolled his eyes a bit annoyed. "How rude for someone to play with others feelings." He again think to his self. He thanked the student and goes straight to his class. 

 

--------------------------------------------

 

As Chanyeol and Jongin were inside their classroom, all their female classmates starts to gathered around them, asking them to go out with them sometimes. Chanyeol was smirking as he wrapped his arms around two of his classmates, Jongin just shakes his head as he was exchanging messages to his girlfriend Krystal. Jongin was friends with Chanyeol yet he is a one man one woman man. Chanyeol noticed it and laughs.

 

"Hey loverboy! Don't you want to entertain this girl around us. Forget Stal for a moment will you?"  He said as he was mocking him. Jongin just shake his head and pats Chanyeol's shoulder. "Nah! I'll pass on them, their all yours and besides as If you don't know how jealous Krys could be." He said as he darted his gaze on his phone again. Chanyeol just rolled his eyes and starts talking with the girls again.