1/1

Can you stop?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

  Jihoon shifted his position as he sat in between Seungkwan and Hansol. All 13 had day off and they decided to do movie marathon, because they didn't had time to do it since they were trainees. It was hard time for them, they debuted a while ago and their schedule was busy, many days they barley had time to eat and sleep.

 

soThey were all tired, but Jihoon felt like he could die anytime soon. Not like he was really dying. He just felt physically and mentally exhausted, since he was Seventeen's producent. He felt weight on his shoulders and he couldn't even contentrate on the movie, because all he saw was big, red sign saying ''DEADLINE''.

 

Well, maybe that wasn't only thing which made him unconcentrated. 

 

Something happened in movie, they were watching comedy, and everyone laughed. But Jihoon only heard one voice and he only saw one person, like they were alone in the room. Soonyoung threw his head back, his lips spreaded into wide grin and tears collected in the corners of his eyes. Everyone was laughing, but for Jihoon, Soonyoung's laugh was the loudest one. He drowned out other voices. 

 

Jihoon massaged his temples to calm himself. 
He's so loud. Why can't he be a little more subtle?

 

-Hey hyung, you're alright?- Hansol asked as he put hand on Jihoon's arm, amused expression left his face and serious  one replace it. Jihoon nodded and smiled weakly at younger, but when he looked up he saw everyone's eyes on him. He blinked twice, feeling a bit overwhelemed at sudden attention. Everyone looked at him with worry in their eyes, since they knew how overworked he is.

 

Jihoon wanted to say, that he is fine, but before he could open his mouth he heard /that/ voice, ones loud and annoying, asking gently and quietly.

 

-Jihoonie, are you sure you're okay?

 

He looked at Soonyoung, older looking at him with almost sad expression. Jihoon wanted to answer just as softly as other did, but before he could thing of what he wanted to say, he snapped at the blonde.

 

-I'm fine, goddamnit! Why do you have to ask so many times before you believe me!- He stood up and stormed out of the room. However, he stoped before he opened his bedroom door, because he heard Seoungchol voice.
-It's fine, Soonyoung-ah, don't mind him. Jihoon's just stressed, I bet he didn't want to yell at you.

 

Suddenly Jihoon felt like he did something terrible and looked over his shoulder to see Soonyoung's disappointed face, looking like a kicked puppy. He decided it will be the best to just leave it for now and walked inside his shared bedroom. He walked straight to bad and lay down, closed his eyes and waited for sleep to overtook him, but despite tiredness, Jihoon couldn't sleep that night.

 

 

It was Monday. Seventeen had practice, they've been working on 'Adore U' choreography before big concert again, even if all of them knew it by heart already. Jihoon sighed when they finally had break, sat in far corner, away from others. His eyes wandered around practice room and stopped only when he found familiar mop of blonde hair. He catch himslef looking at Soonyoung more than few times. Whenever he and older will be  he found himself glancing at other with every occasion. He really didn't knew why he was doing this, it's not like Soonyoung was more special than his other friends. At least he thought so.

 

Soonyoung talked with Seokmin and Wonwoo about something. Other boys had to tell him funny story, since Soonyoung from time to time giggled, covering his mouth with hand. Jihoon smiled weakly at the sight, but his gaze lowered to look at floor, seroius expression present again. He felt bad for what he did few days ago, but he still didn't apologized toSoonyoung. He couldn't find courage to say a word to him, even if he found himself looking at the boy quite a lot. Way too much for him.

 

I just feel bad for my behaviour, that's it.

 

-Yah! Give it back!- Soonyoung shouted as Wonwoo grabbed his beanie and run away, blonde chasing him. Everyone, except Jihoon, laughed as Soonyoung tripped over Junghan's shoes and nearly fall on his face. Wonwoo helped him straighten up, still chuckling.

 

Wonwoo looked at others, but then he leaned closer to Soonyoung to whisper into his ear and Jihoon wasn't mad at the action. And he certainly wasn't mad when Wonwoo's hand creeped around Soonyoung's waist. No. Nope. Not at all. Why would he even be mad about something like that? It's not like he have feelings for Soonyoung. Right?

 

Right?!

 

He looked away, at mirror on his left, but he still could see two boys hugging in reflection. He sighed and decided to close his eyes, since he could feel headache's coming. However, when he opened his eyes he saw Wonwoo wasn't near Soonyoung anymore, he was with Mingyu again. He breathed out heavily. Almost like he was relieved.

 

No, it's not like that.

 

But he was indeed happy, because nobody was touching Soonyoung.

 

No.

 

And older catched his eyes and smiled softly at him. 

 

NO.

 

And he was walking in Jihoon's direction.

 

GOD PLEASE NO.

 

-Hi Jihoonie, why are you sittng alone?- Soonyoung crouched in front of him and when Jihoon looked into his eyes he felt blush making it's way to his cheeks. He furrowed his eyebrows and tried to look away, but couldn't do that and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter