Bad Attitude

My Evil Husband!

 

Min Hyuk (P.O.V)

Knowing that my friend already have boyfriend, I can’t do anything but to feel so frustrated. I’m happy that Kyuhyun loves her too, but I just can’t take out of my mind that I still have a few feelings left for her. A best friend will always be a best friend until the end.

 

“are you okay with that?” a voiced suddenly talk to him.

 

“who’s there?” Min Hyuk looked around.

 

“are you really okay that she’s with another guy?” the voice said.

 

“V—Victoria?” Min Hyuk looked behind.

 

“I know how you feel. We feel the same way, the guy I love was with someone else too” Victoria said as she sat down beside him.

 

“I already accepted that Ji hyun and I will just be friends, I’m already happy about that” Min Hyuk smiled.

 

“to be honest, I don’t want her for Kyuhyun oppa, because I want to be his girlfriend. Don’t you want Ji Hyun to be your girlfriend too?” Victoria asked.

 

“that’s a long time ago. I already forget about that Ji hyun will be become my girlfriend.” Min Hyuk laughed.

 

“you’re saying that, but you’re face expression is in opposite” Victoria noticed.

 

“as what I have said, I already accept that Ji Hyun and I are not meant to be, so stop assuming that I’m thinking the same as you” Min Hyuk looked away.

 

“I can help you” Victoria offered.

 

“mwo?” Min hyuk looked at her.

 

“we can do something if you want to break them apart” Victoria repeated.

 

“are you crazy? I’m not what you think I am. I will not do that to my friend!” Min Hyuk stood up and left her behind.

 

Victoria (P.O.V)

Arasso. If you don’t want to join me I will not force you. I can do this by myself, I’m just waiting for a right time. Just wait Ji Hyun, and you will be erased in Kyuhyun’s life.

 

Min Hyuk (P.O.V)

What’s wrong with her? Her attitude is really bad. Though I still have a few feelings left for Ji Hyun, no way I can’t do that to her. I can’t make her sad and her hate me! I don’t want that to happen. Aish! That Victoria is really something.

 

“hey!” Ji Hyun startled Kyuhyun who was listening to some music.

 

“Jagiya, you scared me” Kyuhyun said.

 

“mianhe, here for you” Ji hyun handed a bento.

 

“did you make this?” Kyuhyun’s eyes sparkle.

 

“neh, I made that for you” Ji Hyun said as she opened the bento’s top cover.

 

“gomawo, I’m going to eat now” Kyuhyun took a bite on the sushi rolls.

 

“delicious?” Ji hyun asked.

 

“neh, it is. Eat some too” Kyuhyun took his chopsticks and fed her.

 

“hmm. I made that for you, so you should be the one eating that not me” Ji hyun pouts while eating the whole sushi inside .

 

“it’s okay, I want to eat with you” Kyuhyun said and kissed her in just seconds.

 

“naughty!” Ji Hyun smiled and eats with him.

 

After finishing all the food..

 

“Is it for real?” Ji Hyun asked out of nowhere.

 

“huh? What’s for real?” Kyuhyun asked back.

 

“that you will do everything to make our love last forever?” Ji hyun smiled and looked at his eyes.

 

“so you are listening to us yesterday??” Kyuhyun teases her.

 

“aniyo, it’s just that I’m already finished in the rest room and I heard you said that” Ji hyun said.

 

“that’s for real, I’ll do everything” Kyuhyun looked at her eyes too.

 

“jin-jja? I’m happy to hear you say that. I’ll do my best too” Ji hyun smiled and hugged him.

 

“we’ll do this together, Jagiya” Kyuhyun hugged back.

 

“wait, I forgot to ask you, what are you doing at the mall alone yesterday?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

“I just went bored at our house so I planned to go shopping” Ji Hyun lied.

 

“why didn’t you call me then?” Kyuhyun sounds angry.

 

“b—because you’re with your friends, I---I just don’t want to bother you and besides, we met at the mall coincidentally? Isn’t that okay? at least we saw each other yesterday” Ji hyun said.

 

“even so, I want you to call me if you want to spend time outside, I want to accompany you always” Kyuhyun explained.

 

“but I just want to give you a time with your friends and other things too, not just on me” Ji hyun smiled.

 

“but you are the one I needed the most. You’re important to me, just please let me know next time” Kyuhyun sad face.

 

“arasso. Don’t be sad anymore. I will tell it to you or call you if I’ll be going somewhere” Ji hyun smiled and pinched his cheeks.

 

Ji Hyun (P.O.V)

So he really wants to accompany me? Aigoo. Jagiya I such a good boyfriend. I will try my best to make him happy, to make this relationship work until the end.

 

Kyuhyun (P.O.V)

This is the first time a girl gave me or makes a lunch for me, I only see this on movies but I didn’t expect that it can happen in my real life. My Jagiya, I’m really happy that I fall in love with her, I will do my best to make our love last forever. 

 

------------------

 

 

 

 

 

[A/N]

update again!!

but I think this chapter is short? ^^

mianhe, I'll make the other chapters long.

thanks to those readers that are leaving some comments!

I really appreciated it! ^__________^