Our Special Day

My Evil Husband!

Ji Hyun (P.O.V)

today is the day! yes this is the day I have been waiting for. our monthsary. It's already a month since we became couple, and I'm so excited what will happen today. I already prepared my gift for him and I hope he'll like it. I'm just waiting for Kyuhyun to fetch me here at our house, I'm all set up.

 

Kyuhyun (P.O.V)

I was already near at Ji Hyun's house, I'm happy that we already reach the one month being together. I quickly turned right on the corner and saw Ji Hyun in front of their gate waiting for me. I stop and smiled at her.

 

"Jagiya" Kyuhyun got out of his car and smiled.

 

" Jagiya, annyeong!" Ji Hyun response and hug him.

 

"why are you waiting here outside?" Kyuhyun asked.

 

"nothing, I just want to wait here more, because I'm happy today" Ji hyun smiled.

 

"kaja?" Kyuhyun opened the car's door for her.

 

"what is this?" Ji Hyun was surprised seeing a bonquet of red roses at the seat.

 

"a flowers for my Jagiya" Kyuhyun get the flowers and handed it to her.

 

"gomawo" Ji hyun accepts it and blushed.

 

"let's go? where is that place you've said you wanted to go?" Kyuhyun asked her.

 

"I have favor to ask" Ji Hyun looked at him.

 

"what is it?" Kyuhyun replied.

 

"could you let me drive?" Ji hyun suddenly asked.

 

"why?" Kyuhyun was worried.

 

"don't worry, I have my liscense too. It's just that, I'm the one who knows where the place is" Ji hyun said.

 

"are you sure you're going to be okay?" Kyuhyun asked again with a worried face.

 

"neh. I'll drive well" Ji hyun changed her seat to the driver's seat.

 

"arasso, I'll trust you on this. you drive carefully Nam Ji hyun!" Kyuhyun shouted.

 

"yah, why are you shouting? I know, I'll drive carefully Jagi" Ji hyun just smiled and slowly step on the gas.

 

"just tell me if you want to exchange, I'll drive if you are already tired" Kyuhyun suggested.

 

"just put on your seatbelt and relax, okay? I can do this" Ji hyun insisted.

 

Ji Hyun was driving well, while Kyuhyun can’t even took a nap because of worriedness for Ji hyun. This is the first time that Ji hyun drives so he was really worried. But everything’s fine, after 2 hours of long drive, they finally arrived at the place that Ji Hyun wanted to visit.

 

“where is this place? Have you  been here before?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

“stop asking questions and let’s go inside! The food here was great” Ji Hyun grab his hand and went inside.

 

They went inside the restaurant. There are no other people, only the two of them, Ji Hyun rented the place for their special day with a help of her father, since her father is a good friend of the restaurant’s owner so it was just easy. Ji Hyun covered Kyuhyun’s eyes and slowly guides him to the table which she prepare.

 

“careful Jagiya” Ji hyun instructed him.

 

“can I see it now?” Kyuhyun said.

 

“tada!” Ji hyun was smiling.

 

“you prepare this things?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

“neh, just for our very first special day. I’m happy that I’m still with you” Ji hyun smiled.

 

“gomawo, I really didn’t expect this” Kyuhyun giggled.

 

“the last time you were the one who prepared something for me, so I was thinking that it’s turn to repay you for making me happy” Ji hyun replied.

 

“I always want to make you happy” Kyuhyun smiled.

 

“for you” Ji Hyun handed a box to him.

 

“f---for me? This?” Kyuhyun pointing to the box.

 

 

“neh, I bought it for you for this special day” Ji hyun said.

 

“wow, gomawo! I love it! I really love this watch!” Kyuhyun excitedly said and hugged Ji hyun and kissed her head.

 

“I’m happy you liked it” Ji hyun hugged back.

 

After a while the food arrives and landed on their table by the waiter. They started to eat and then chat while eating together. Ji Hyun was so happy and Kyuhyun too. After finishing up to the dessert, Ji Hyun stood up and went to the piano. Kyuhyun just smiled and wondered.

 

“I have prepared a piece for you” Ji Hyun starts to play it while Kyuhyun listens.

 

After playing the song, Ji hyun blushed and smiled. While Kyuhyun stood up and went near her, and hugged her.

 

“you’ve done many things already for me today, It all made me happy” Kyuhyun said.

 

“jin-jja?” Ji Hyun was happy too while Kyuhyun was hugging her.

 

“of course, I didn’t expect this, so I’m very thankful to you my Jagiya. I’m lucky to have you” Kyuhyun made her blushed again.

 

“sarangheyo Jagiya” Ji Hyun whispered.

 

“nado saranghe, Jagiya” Kyuhyun replied.

 

After having some moments in the restaurant, they have decided to go to the famous, Han River while looking at the Banpo Bridge with it's rainbow fountain. They sat in a bench and watched it with the night sky. 

 

"it's so cute!" Ji hyun uttered with her eyes sparkling.

 

"you're more cuter than that" Kyuhyun said.

 

"I'm so happy I got a chance to be with you here tonight, I really wanted to go here with someone special to me" Ji hyun said to him.

 

"I can always bring you here, just tell me Jagiya, I will" Kyuhyun looked at her.

 

"gomawo" Ji hyun smiled as she looked at him too.

 

"do you think I don't prepare any for you today?" Kyuhyun was searching something on his pocket.

 

"aniyo, it's okay" Ji hyun smiled and was surprised to see a cute box in Kyuhyun's hand.

 

"I can't let this day end without any gift for my Jagi" Kyuhyun smiled and opened the box and pulls out a bracelet.

 

"you're giving me that?" Ji Hyun eyes widened.

 

"of course" Kyuhyun said as he wears the bracelet to her.

 

"letter K?" Ji Hyun asked.

 

"K for Kyuhyun, so that everyone will know you are mine" Kyuhyun giggled.

 

"silly. I like it Jagi. Gomawo" Ji  Hyun hugged him.

 

"I love you" Kyuhyun said and slowly kissed her on her lips.

 

"I love you too Jagiya!" Ji Hyun replied and smiled.

 

After staying beside the Han River, they finally decided to go home. Kyuhyun was the one who drive the car going back because Ji hyun already feels tired. She just rest beside Kyuhyun and didn't notice that she already fell asleep. They arrived safely at Ji hyun's house and Kyuhyun stops the car in front of their house, he looked at her and saw that she was already sleeping. Kyuhyun smiled, and watched her sleeping quietly. Kyuhyun was about to kiss her again but Ji Hyun's mom suddenly opened the gate that made him stop. Kyuhyun just sighed.

 

"omo, did Ji hyun fall asleep?" Ji hyun's mom asked.

 

"n--neh, maybe she was really tired in our trip today" Kyuhyun said.

 

"aigooo, her father isn't at home yet. Ji hyun sleeps really deep and you couldn't just woke her up" Ji hyun's mom worried.

 

"I'll bring her to her room if you want" Kyuhyun suggested.

 

"that would be okay, please carry her" Ji Hyun's mom smiled.

 

Kyuhyun carry her in a bridal style and bring her upstairs, to her room. While her mom get some clothes for her to change. Kyuhyun slowly lay her down on her bed, and covered her with blanket. Kyuhyun touched her face and moves away her hair that was covering her cute face, then kissed her on her forehead and down to her lips. 

 

"jal jayo Jagiya" Kyuhyun said and left.

 

--------------------

 

 

 

 

[A/N:]

mianhe, for updating late! -___-

I was busy last time so I can't update asap.

But the important thing is I already update again! ^^

[OFF TOPIC]

Donghae and Siwon oppa will be arrived in the Philippines tomorrow. (aug.14)

I'm excited to see them!! kekeke, just sharing! ^^

 

LEAVE SOME COMMENTS!

MORE SUBSCRIBERS TO COME! ^^