Together Forever

My Evil Husband!

[insert song ^^] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fg9Cj2q6Hc

 

We arrived home safely but the thunder is still there. We went inside and I told Ji Hyun to take a shower and I will take a shower at the other comfort room, we are wet since it was raining really hard outside. Ji Hyun finished first, she wore her pajamas and was holding a towel drying her hair up.

After a while Kyuhyun finished taking a shower too and went inside their bedroom, he sat in the bed beside Ji hyun.

 

"jagiya, I would like to say sorry about a while ago. I know I made a stupid decision, I'm not thinking what ------" Ji Hyun stop.

 

"I said don't say sorry anymore. It's okay jagiya, but promise me you'll never leave again like that,arasso?" Kyuhyun pinch her cheeks.

 

"neh, arasso" Ji Hyun smiled.

 

"jagiya" Kyuhyun look at her.

 

"hmm?" Ji Hyun was drying her hair with the towel.

 

"Will you marry me again?" Kyuhyun asked her.

 

"church wedding" Ji Hyun mumbled.

 

"neh, it is" Kyuhyun smiled.

 

"of course I do! I will marry you again!" Ji Hyun hug him.

 

"jin-jja?? Thank God. I'm so happy jagi" Kyuhyun hug her back.

 

"finally. We're there jagi" Ji Hyun happily said.

 

"Let's tell our parents about it tomorrow" Kyuhyun said.

 

"neh, arasso" Ji Hyun continued to dry her hair.

 

"give me that, I'll do it" Kyuhyun get the towel and dry Ji Hyun's hair.

 

"do you know how to do that? haha! jagiya!" Ji Hyun scolded.

 

"I know how to do this, just relax" Kyuhyuh laughed.

 

"you are pulling my hair!" Ji Hyun laugh too and Kyuhyun look at her and smiled.

 

"saranghae jagiya" Kyuhyun said and kissed her.

 

They kissed each others until it gets deeper and passionate. Kyuhyun leans Ji Hyun slowly on the bed and they entered the wonderland. kekeke ^^

The morning came and Ji hyun woke up first. She slowly opened her eyes and saw Kyuhyun's face. She smiled and stretch her body. She looked back at Kyuhyun and her eyes widened and she blushed after she saw Kyuhyun's topless with just his boxer shorts beside her.

 

Ji Hyun (P.O.V)

I know I shouldn't be surprise seeing his body because we already did it last night, but.. kyaaaaaa! I can't still look at my husband's hot body!! it's making me blush and about what happen last night keeps on appearing on my mind. Is this a first timer really feels? 

 

"goodmorning jagi" Kyuhyun greeted her with a beautiful smile.

 

"g-goodmorning jagi" Ji Hyun stuttered with a weird expression.

 

"what's with that expression? why? are you not feeling well?" Kyuhyun touched her forehead.

 

"aniyo, that's not it, i--it's y--your b--body!" Ji Hyun covered her eyes while blushing.

 

"hahaha! silly! you already saw everything last night and yet you are like that?" Kyuhyun laughed.

 

"It's j--just embarassing!" Ji Hyun pouted.

 

"do you want another 3 rounds? so that your shy attitude will be gone, let's do it?" Kyuhyun .

 

"mwo? yah, jagi stop that already and let's prepare breakfast" Ji Hyun get up from the bed.

 

"arasso!" Kyuhyun lifted her going downstairs.

 

After 2 weeks, preparations for the wedding is already done, everything is smooth and no problem at all. The couple's close friends and relatives, family are all invited. Finally, the moment they have been waiting, to be married in the church.

Everyone gathered in the church and was waiting for the arrival of the bride. Kyuhyun's hyungs are all there even Donghae and Victoria as the bridesmaid. Victoria has been a close friend to them and she already have a boyfriend, it was Donghae. What a faith, isn't it? ^^

 

Kyuhyun (P.O.V)

I already forgive my parents a week ago before our wedding. It's not good to have anger towards them and after all, setting us to an arranged marriage is a good thing for me. I have no regrets at all and I can finally say I'm really really really happy and at last everyone will witness our marriage. At last everyone will know that Ji Hyun is mine, only MINE! (smirk) I was kind of nervous but I remained compose. I was waiting for my wife to arrive and there she is, walking beautifully on the church's alley. the most beautiful and iest bride I have ever seen is officially mine, again. haha! 

 

Ji Hyun (P.O.V)

There's butterfly on my stomach while I was still in the car waiting for the signal of entering the church. After all we have been through, after all the arguments, the sad times, the problems  that are stopping us, we finally succeeded and ended here at the church. I never thought I will get married at this young age, but I'm so thankful that I'll be having a handsome, lovable, cute, caring and naughty husband like Kyuhyun. I'm really happy that at last we made it. We surpass all the problems together. I love you jagi. 

 

Wedding ceremony has started, Ji Hyun was smiling with teary eyes, everyone was so happy for the both of them. They made the vows and exchange the wedding rings. Wedding has ended, the priest pronounce the last words for the couple, "you may kiss the bride" Kyuhyun planted a very sweet kiss on his wife's lips, and everyone squeal and was happy for both of them.

 

Their parents gave a gift for them after the wedding reception. That was the gift they were suppose to give to the couple when they asked them to visit them one time. But because Kyuhyun dicovered the truth, they never got the chance to give it to them. It was a plane ticket going to Paris. Plane ticket for honeymoon.

 

"have a safe trip to the both of you" Ji Hyun's parents smiled.

 

"thank you so much for this" Ji hyun smiled and hug them.

 

"have a great second honeymoon" Kyu's parents said.

 

"we sure to make a lot of babies" Kyuhyun joked and make everyone laugh.

 

"silly!" Ji Hyun pinch his arm.

 

"wae? what's wrong with that? it's our 2nd honeymoon right?" Kyuhyun grin.

 

"mwo?" Ji Hyun eyes widened.

 

"second honeymoon, next to the one that happen on that rainy night" Kyuhyun whispered and Ji Hyun pinch him again.

 

"go now, you will be late for your flight, be sure to take care when you arrived there, arasso?" Kyu's dad said.

 

"neh, we're going now" they left and went inside the airport.

 

They arrived safely at Paris that night. Kyuhyun and Ji hyun went straight to their hotel after the long travel. 

 

"ahhhh! what a long travel!" Ji Hyun lay herself on the bed.

 

"are you tired jagi?" Kyuhyun lay beside her.

 

"neh, too tired. I want to sleep!!" Ji Hyun cuddled the pillow and blanket.

 

"jagi, you aren't tired that much right?" Kyuhyun doing aegyo.

 

"wae? what do you want? I'm sleepy already" Ji Hyun .

 

"you know what I want right?" Kyuhyun suddenly get on her top.

 

"we should be resting this time jagi, your wife is tired" JiHyun continue to .

 

"liar! I know you are not" Kyuhyun leaned on her.

 

"how sure are you?" Ji hyun smiled.

 

"you're just teasing me right? I know you want it too" Kyuhyun smirked.

 

"yah! I didn't say I want -----" Ji Hyun was kissed by Kyuhyun.

 

"aigoo, my wife's blushing?" Kyuhyun stared at her.

 

"evil husband!" Ji Hyun said.

 

"mwo? evil? do you want me to show you how evil I am?" Kyuhyun teasing her.

 

"aniyo!! I'm just joking jagiyaaaaaa!" JiHyun giggled.

 

"your joke has no effect on me! hahahaha!" Kyuhyun kissed her again.

 

"saranghae Ji Hyun" 

 

"nado, saranghae Kyuhyun" 

 

Ji Hyun (P.O.V)

I'm happy to be with him like this. I've realized that it's okay to be hurt, to cry or to be sad because that's part of loving someone, and if that guy made you feel that he really loves you, everything is all worth it. I'm glad I didn't continue my stupid decisions about leaving, I'm happy that I made the right choice.

We have a beautiful daughter now and she resembles me a lot and also my jagi. Kyuhyun wants to have plenty of sons and daughters but I don't think I can handle it! that naughty husband! kekeke. He should be the one getting pregnant. haha! 

For all the memories I had with him, for all the sweet things he did for me, for all the happiness that I feel when I'm with him. I will cherish that forever. Kyuhyun and I will always be together forever and no one can stop that! ^^

 

 

 

 

 

THE END!

------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

[A/N:]

how's the final chapter? Is it okay or not? ^^

I want to apologize because the final is short. 

Finally another fanfic was finished!! I'm glad that I finish one again. 

More Kyuhyun fanfic to be made in the future. I still have a lots of imaginations but 

I'm lacking of story plots. kekeke.

Thank you! Kamsahamnida!! for my readers/subscribers, I thanked everyone of you very much for the support and for the comments. ^^

I hope I reached some of your expectations. I wish I didn't fail some of you T^T

anyway, I have new fan fic to start! Please also support it like you did on my previous Kyuhyun fanfic. ^^

Here: Personal Assistant of My Heart ^^

Again!! Thank YOU!! <3

ANNYEONG! ^*^

 

 

Love: blue_sapphire <3