The Gift

My Evil Husband!

Ji Hyun (P.O.V)

I finally managed to went back home to finish the scarf. It was already 5 in the afternoon, I looked for Kyuhyun at home but I think he went somewhere. So I just went in my room and knit the scarf as soon as I can. Later will be the christmas eve so I better finished it now. At last after 3 hours I finished it!! Even myself can't believe that I actually did it! not bad for a first timer. I put it in a box and covered it with a nice wrap and hid it somewhere in my room. It's almost time to make food for christmas eve, even I'm just alone. 

 

Ji  Hyun went downstairs and saw Kyuhyun sitting in the couch.

 

"Kyuhyun-ah, you're here? are you not leaving today?" Ji Hyun asked with a smiled on her face.

 

"I'm just waiting for their text, then I'll go" Kyuhyun said not even looking at her.

 

"I see. But do you really need to go out with them?" Ji Hyun asked again.

 

"I want a happy christmas eve. If I just stay here at house it will be boring" Kyuhyun said.

 

"is it boring if you will celebrate it with me?" Ji Hyun pouted.

 

"you are celebrating it with your parents right?" Kyuhyun looked at her.

 

"n---neh" Ji Hyun sad tone, then Kyuhyun phone rang.

 

"I'm going now, they are already there at the meeting place" Kyuhyun took his coat.

 

"what time will you go home? I'll wait for you even if it's past 12 already" Ji Hyun insisted.

 

"aniyo! don't wait for me okay? I will be late for sure and you will be going in your house too right? Spend your christmas with your parents, not just waiting here for nothing" Kyuhyun said. 

 

"I just want to spend christmas with you, only you" Ji Hyun sad face.

 

"mianhe, your parents are there, better spend it with them. Bye" Kyuhyun said and left.

 

"bye" Ji Hyun said in low tone.

 

Ji Hyun sat in the couch with a gloomy face. The christmas eve that she imagined to be happy with Kyuhyun just turned into nothing. Ji Hyun started to cry, her tears are falling off from her eyes and she can't stop it. She wiped her face with her palms and tried to calm herself. She stood up and started to cook for herself. Then her phone rang.

 

"Ji Hyun-ah! our daughter, how are you? will you be spending christmas with Kyuhyun-ah?" her mom asked over the phone.

 

"n--neh, I will spend it with him. How's your vacation with appa?" Ji Hyun lied.

 

"just fine! just fine! have a nice christmas with him, arasso? this will be your first christmas together so make it special" her mom said.

 

"I know, it is our first christmas together, we will sure make a happy moments umma" Ji Hyun weak smile.

 

"neh, that's how it should be. Then we'll see you one we got there. Merry christmas to the both of you, I'll hang up now" her mom said.

 

"neh, Merry christmas to you umma and to appa too" JiHyun said and continue cooking.

 

Ji Hyun (P.O.V)

ottoke? mianhe umma if I had to lie. I wanted to make it special too, but how? Kyuhyun isn't even here to spend christmas with me. It's sad that all of you are not here. It's sad that I'm really alone today. Christmas should be happy event, but for me it's not. I wonder where Kyuhyun is. I wonder if he is with Victoria. aish!

 

Kyuhyun (P.O.V)

I was driving going to the place where my friends are, I finally arrive and parked my car. But I notice this one store that's seems to be crowded. There are many people buying and shopping. I went inside to look, ahh! so it was a christmas sale. I looked around and one beanie caught my eye. Then I thought of JiHyun. I looked at it and went near it. I touched it, but my phone received a message from my friend, so I was about to went out of the store but this lady approach me and stop me from going out. She was insisting me to buy the beanie but I said no. But still she keeps on insisting me, saying to buy it for my girlfriend, I said I have no girlfriend but I have wife. She smiled and said it will be perfectly fit on her and that beanie was limited edition. So since I need to go now, I just nodded and buy it, she smiled at me saying your wife will be happy for sure, so I smiled back and went out.

 

 

After Ji Hyun ate, she watched the television. It was already 10:30pm and she was waiting for Kyuhyun even though he said he will be late. Ji hyun was there holding the gift for him. It was already 11:20pm but Kyuhyun isn't there yet. She's sad because Victoria is lucky to spend christmas with Kyuhyun. So she just went upstairs to her room, hide the gift for him and took a quick shower and lay down on her bed and greeted herself. She received a text and call from Min hyuk, Donghae and others but not from Kyuhyun. Then she fell asleep.

 

While at the retaurant..

 

"hello? Victoria? why did you call?" Kyuhyun answered his phone.

 

"oppa! mianhe, I can't spend christmas with you, I'm at China now. Aish! my parents take me with them" Victoria was annoyed.

 

"it's okay. I don't mind it. Better spend christmas with your family. I'll hang up now" Kyuhyun hurriedly said.

 

"oppa,I handed my gift for you to our driver, be sure to get it today arasso? Merry Christmas" Victoria happily said.

 

"neh" Kyuhyun hang up and went back to his friends when he received another phone call.

 

"hello? umma!" Kyuhyun said and greeted his parents.

 

"how's your christmas Kyuhyun-sshi? are you together with Ji Hyun-ah?" his appa grab the phone.

 

"aniyo, I'm with some friends. I told her to spend christmas with her parents" Kyuhyun said.

 

"mwo? why did you tell that to her? she's your wife and you should be spending christmas with her not with your friends!" his father said.

 

"it's okay, she's at their house." Kyuhyun replied.

 

"her parents are together with us here in Taiwan, we are spending christmas together since we want the both of you to spend it alone, since it's your first christmas together, aish! what a slow brat!" his father .

 

"eh? you are all together??! so Ji Hyun is---" Kyuhyun wodered.

 

"Ji Hyun lied to me a while ago! she said she's with you but you are with your friends huh? why did you let JiHyun be alone today?" Ji Hyun's dad was over the phone.

 

"I'm sorry, I have to go" Kyuhyun hurriedly hang up the phone and went home.

 

Kyuhyun hurriedly went home after his conversation to his parents. he was feeling so annoyed to himself because he is too cold went it comes to her, he also felt sorry for Ji Hyun because she only wants to spend christmas with him but he just spend it with his friends without minding Ji Hyun's feelings. He saw Victoria's family driver while heading back and handed the gift to him, he greeted him and hurriedly rushed home. He arrived at home at 11:40 pm, it's almost christmas. He went inside and looked for JiHyun but the lights are already off, so he went upstairs and knock on her room.

 

Kyuhyun (P.O.V)

I went upstairs on her room. I knock three times but she is not answering. So I slowly opened her door and take a peek inside. I slowly went in and went near her bed, aish! it's not even past 12 yet but she's already sleeping? she didn't even wait for christmas. I looked at her sleeping face, even when she's sleeping her face really looks sad. I felt bad after seeing her like that. I went near her face and I was going to kiss her forehead but she suddenly woked up so I was surprised and moved away.

 

"you're back, what are you doing here in my room?" Ji Hyun said rubbing her eyes.

 

"I just check you if you are really s--sleeping!" Kyuhyun make an excuse.

 

"do I look like playing around? I thought you will be late?" Ji Hyun looked at the clock.

 

"ah, my friends went somewhere after they eat, I felt boring so I just decided to went home" Kyuhyun excuses again.

 

"I see" Ji Hyun said.

 

"how about you? I thought you will be going to your home?" Kyuhyun asked.

 

"they are not here, I just couldn't tell you" Ji Hyun said with her sad face.

 

"babo" Kyuhyun whispered to himself.

 

"what?" Ji Hyun asked.

 

"nothing!" Kyuhyun looked away.

 

"let's eat! I cooked a while ago, for two people actually" Ji Hyun smiled and went downstairs and Kyuhyun followed.

 

"are you planning to eat plenty of food even if you are alone? why did you cook so many?" Kyuhyun asked and took a sit.

 

"well, that was my plan before, but now you are already here, so I'm eating with you and celebrating as well" Ji Hyun blushed.

 

"I'm not celebrating with you. It's not like that! I just went home because I'm bored a while ago" Kyuhyun said.

 

"I don't mind as long as you are here now" Ji Hyun smiled.

 

"really?" Kyuhyun said.

 

"oh, it's 12 already! Merry Christmas Jagi!" Ji Hyun greeted him.

 

"Merry Christmas too and don't call me jagi" Kyuhyun being cold again.

 

"I just miss saying jagiya!" Ji Hyun ate her spaghetti.

 

"so?" Kyuhyun said.

 

"If I cannot call you jagi again, should I call it to Donghae oppa instead?" Ji Hyun was joking him.

 

"yah! Ji Hyun-ah! don't dare to do that! he's not even your boyfriend!" Kyuhyun scolded her.

 

"arasso, so does it mean that you are the only one I could call my jagi?" Ji Hyun smiled.

 

"don't misunderstood it" Kyuhyun said.

 

"neh" Ji Hyun smiled and blushed.

 

"I bought this a while ago because the lady on that store insisted me, I don't know where will I give it, so I'll just give it to you, consider it as my gift" Kyuhyun handed the paper bag with the beanie.

 

"gift? gomawo" Ji Hyun wide smile.

 

"it doens't have meaning, that lady just pushed me to buy it" Kyuhyun defended.

 

"I don't mind. Thank you. Can I open it now?" Ji hyun excitedly open it.

 

"okay" Kyuhyun said.

 

"it's pretty, I really like it!!" Ji Hyun excitedly wear it.

 

"looks good on you" Kyuhyun smiled.

 

"gomawo, what's the other one you are holding?" Ji Hyun asked when he saw the gift from Victoria.

 

"it's from Victoria, I don't know what is it" Kyuhyun said and opened it.

 

"aish, wait I'll just get my gi----" Ji Hyun stop and saw the gift.

 

"does it suit me?" Kyuhyun showed her the scarf.

 

"neh, it suits you well" Ji Hyun was sad again.

 

"but I already have too many scarfs! but this one is beautiful so it's fine. by the way, yah! don't you have any gift for me?" Kyuhyun asked.

 

"mianhe, I forgot to buy" Ji Hyun said and went to her room.

 

"yah! Ji Hyun-ah! Ji Hyun-ah! what happend to her?" Kyuhyun called her but she never looked back.

 

Ji Hyun (P.O.V)

of all the gifts she could give to him, why it has to be a scarf??! why does Victoria always ruining everything?! How can I give my gift now? he said he already have many scarves, but I only knitted this, will he accept it? the scarf given by Victoria is a high class scarf. Aish! I should have thrown this away.

--------------------

 

 

 

[A/N:]

hello!! ^^

sorry for updating just now. 

I would like to say thank you to my new subscribers! Thank you~

You made me so happy. Even though I only have 41 subscribers as of now, 

I hope I will have more!! ^^

just keep supporting and reading my stories. ^^