It's Party Time!

Girls Generation Mini Stories

Sooyoung grabbed her phone and said,"Taeyeon let's take a selfie together."Taeyeon nodded.
YoonA opened the magazine in front of her and started reading,quickly.She read,"It's Summer Time,meaning beach and pool time!!Heres some bikinis to wear!"
Tiffany some music and put on her head phone,Sunny started daydreaming about the trip,smiling and laughing.
Seohyun read a travel book while Yuri and Hyoyeon started to point at places in the hotel where they want to see.

Finally the plane flight ended,the girls are in their hotel room.Taeyeon said,"Ok girls! Let's start planning the whole vacation!"Yuri said,"Well me and Hyoyeon read about the hotel and turns out they have 19 pools,a beach,and so much more! A game room,etc...Sooooo much Kim Taeyeon!"Taeyeon said,"Ok. So let's be in teams of two."
Sunny and Tiffany
Yuri and YoonA
Seohyun and Hyoyeon
Sooyoung and Taeyeon

------
Sunny said,"Let's go to the game room!"Tiffany nodded and the two ran towards the room.The room was all dark and the only lights were from the games.Tiffany said,"Um so what game shall we play?"Then four girls saw them.One said,"Hey who are you?"Sunny said,"I'm Soonkyu,you can call me Sunny.If you don't I swear to god I will kill you.And this is MiYoung,call her Tiffany or she too will kill you."The girl said,"I'm CL,she's Minzy,she's Park Bom,and she is Dara."Tiffany said,"W-will you guys kill us?"Minzy laughed,"Naw! CL beats ''em up.But she won't kill you guys,because she likes you guys."Tiffany smiled.Sunny said,"We like you guys too!"Park Bom smiled,"For real? Thank you!"Sunny nodded and bowed.Dara said,"We are getting some tickets to play some games,wanna come? I will pay!"Tiffany said,"Aww sweet!"

------
Yuri said,"Let's go to the spa!"YoonA nodded.The two saw two different spas.Yuri said,"Which one? The Black Pearl,and may I add..The Black Pearl has the best service since 2007? And the other one the 'White Pearl'."YoonA pointed at 'Black Pearl'.Yuri clapped her hands and then grabbed YoonA's hand to the spa.
YoonA said,"We are getting a mud bath right now?"Yuri nodded while taking off her clothes and putting on the towels.Then the door opens and five girls walked in.YoonA said,"Ah! Annyeonghaseyo!"The five bowed and said,"Annyeonghaseyo."One said,"Ok let's get undressed."
The seven walk into the mud bath and relaxed.Yuri said,"Hello,I'm Yuri and that's YoonA.Who are you guys?"One of them said,"I'm Jihyun,that's Jiyoon,HyunA,Suhyun,and Gayoon."YoonA nodded.She said,"So,wanna hang with us until 9:00PM?"Everyone nodded.
------
Seohyun said,"Unnie what's the best place?"Hyoyeon said,"The cafe! They have sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much hot guys..."Seohyun blushed.She said,"Unnie!!"Hyoyeon laughed and then grabbed her hand and ran to the cafe.There was five girls staring at a few guys and whispering.Hyoyeon sat next to them.One said,"Who are you?"Seohyun said,"Um...We are....I'm Seohyun,she's Hyoyeon..."The five smiled.One said,"I'm Irene,that's Wendy,Yeri,Joy,and Seugri."Yeri said,"You can sit here,we can tell why you are here too."Joy said,"To look at smokin' hot guys,right?"Hyoyeon nodded while biting her lips.Wendy smiled,"Also this is the best view...We had to fight four other girls.Suzy,Min,Fei,and Jia to get these seats!All girls fight over these sits! Because those 12 guys are so attractive..."Seohyun mouth was opened.Irene said,"Ah...The group is known for their pranks...E-X-O....Crushing on them!"Seugri nodded then she drooled when five other boys walk to the cafe.Seugri said,"SHINee is here!!! It's getting too hot!"Then four girls walks towards to the table and said,"Give us back our seats!"The five shouted,"NO!"Then they started fighting.Hyoyeon put her hands on Seohyun's eyes.
------
Taeyeon said,"Let's go to the mini mall."Sooyoung nodded.And then walked to the mall and never came back.....
Taeyeon looked at the clock and said,"It's time for the pool!"Sooyoung said,"Let's text the others!"
--------

The girls ran towards one of the pools and it was empty.Hyoyeon smiled,"Good.No other girls.Me and Seohyun saw a fight,and I think she is scarred for life."Seohyun nodded.Then everyone they meet walked into the pool.Everyone smiled,but Seohyun and Hyoyeon.Tiffany said,"Hey guys! Do you know what time is it? It must be party time! Here we go!!"
Seohyun said,"It’s summer in here, turn the radio on.My favorite song is playing."Seohyun a radio and her favorite song was playing.YoonA smiled," Hey turn it up!"Sunny smiled,"This hot rhythm, drive where it takes you.Into the dazzling summer oh oh."Yuri said while playing with Hyoyeon's hair,"Follow the wind that blows through the window."Hyoyeon said,"Right now Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah.Singing Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah."Sooyoung said while pointing up to the  air,"Make your voices louder and louder!"Then Tiffany said while jumping into the pool,"Follow the sound of the waves and run here we go!"Taeyeon laughed,"We can’t stop stop stop.It’s Party time here!Keep it going, party time"She said while waving at everyone.Then everyone sang,"Lemon soju, tequila for me, mojito for you!It’s Party time!Let’s go to Jeju, California, Rome.Let’s go to a white pearly beach with great waves!Finito!P A R T Y P A R T Y Party time~"

Everyone had a great time.

----
Sunny fall on the bed and pouts,"Can't believe 1 week passed already,we are leaving tomorrow!"YoonA nodded,"Me too.But we did meet a lot of people and had fun."Tiffany said,"The pass few days were awesome!"She said while putting her fist in the air.Seohyun said,"Too bad Sica-ah couldn't join us."Yuri said,"Her fashion line needs her.Jeez I feel bad for her not joining the party!"Everyone nodded and then they all slept.


---------------
Thank you for reading this! I know this is completely different from the music video.I guess I wanted to be creative!