Minho,You Think you can mess with us

Girls Generation Mini Stories

Tiffany pouts at the photo of her boyfriend on her phone.He looked so happy to work,well to cheat at least.

The story was Tiffany's boyfriend was apparently Sunny's,Taeyeon,Seohyun,Hyoyeon,Yuri,YoonA,& Sooyoung.He always said he so working long hours,Tiffany knew it wasn't right.Since she called his boss begging her to let him have a day off.She,the boss,said he only had 3 hours of work.While he said himself 12 hours.She got so mad she went to a bar.There she 'accidentally' meet one of his girl friends,Sunny.The two talked and talk then Sunny and Tiffany said their boyfriends name the same time."Minho!"

Then Yuri heard and walk towards the girls."Why are you talking about my boyfriend?"She said.Then YoonA said,"No no,he is my boyfriend."Hyoyeon said,"Wait he is MY boyfriend!"Sooyoung,Seohyun,& Taeyeon said in the same time "No he is mines!" All the girls were shocked.Tiffany called her friend,Jessica about this.

Hyoyeon asked Minho to go to a alley that is close to a couples shop 'You Think Avenue 2007'.

 

----

Minho smiled,"Hyoyeon! Hyoy-"He saw YoonA.He insteadly panicked.Then he turned away hoping she would not see him,luckily she didn't but Seohyun did.She walk to him and smiled,"Hey Minho!"Minho mouth was wide open.Minho said,"H-h-hey Seobaby! What are you doing here?"Seohyun giggled,"I'm here because I want to! I'm gonna get some stuff from the shop!"She walked away with a hissing sound,like she was trying to hid her anger.Then Taeyeon walks to Minho,she said,"Hey Babe!"He thought,"Why is all of my girlfriends here?!"Then he saw Sooyoung and YoonA chatting,Hyoyeon & Yuri giving glares at Minho,and Tiffany & Sunny laughing at him.
Tiffany walk towards him and grabbed him by the collar and whispered in his ears "You stay up all night, heart aching because of me?You worry about me?Wow, never heard that before."She let go him and point at Yuri.Yuri walk towards Minho and then said,"You pretend to be a good guy.You pretend to cry because of me."Minho ran away but then Sunny grabbed his arm.He looked at her and she looked at him.She said,"You try so hard on all your SNS accounts.Only posting your stories on how you’re hurt."She walked away.Minho looked around and then noticed Seohyun smirking at him.She then said,"You call my name in time
that has already passed and erased.Back then, we shined."She then frowned,then Taeyeon sang,"All the beautiful memories that I tried to keep.But you spit it out, however you wanted,coldly spit it out."Minho saw YoonA in the background smiling to her self,she looked at Minho and frowned while sticking her tongue at him."You think ya real cool.Ya Think ya real coo-o-ol,that's just what you think."She then felt a hand on her shoulder she turned around and saw Sooyoung.She started to rap,"Hah Yeah You’re talking about us again.So people can focus on you, you used me!"Then Hyoyeon walk towards Minho and rap,"You’re calling me a thorny bad girl.I was going to let it go but you crossed the line again."She then slapped him.

He walked away,falling down because of being in shock.Minho then relies he had no idea where's home because the girls taken his keys,so he couldn't get to his car,and he couldn't get his gps.Then he grab his phone and said,"Where's home?!"He walked around the alleyway confused and hurt.

-----
Tiffany sat back at her chair smiling.She then heard YoonA calling her name.She ran to her and then saw a golden car.Sunny smiled,"Let's go,and party!"All of the girls cheered.
----------
Every sone! YoonA does have lines! So don't worry! The some of the chorus parts are her parts so no need to get worry! Bye guys!