The HighSchool Story,Oh!

Girls Generation Mini Stories

"Our football team lost!"said one of the students of 'SMhigh',Krystal Jung.Amber Liu said,"I know right? And YGHigh cheated!"Victoria Song said,"I know right? Before the game I SWEAR I saw G Dragon placed something in the ground which isn't the football!"Sulli said,"Also PSY was there,he is their coach NOT a member of a team!"Luna said,"It's complete bullcrap."The five walked into their classroom and sat in their desks.Everyone in that class was all sadden about this fact.

Taeyeon whispered to her friends,"Hey girls did you hear? They sound mad!"Tiffany said,"So what?"Taeyeon hit Tiffany in the head and said,"They are mad because the football team lost,so we can become cheerleaders to make them like us!"Jessica frowns,"Yeah but they wouldn't like us as cheerleaders.We are geeks,losers!"Seohyun nodded with a sigh,"Everyone hates us here.Just because we are different."Everyone nodded.Sooyoung said,"Yeah but what if we take off our glasses,wear better clothes,and wear makeup?"YoonA looked around and came in a little closer."What if we surprise everyone to-"Then 5 boys walk to the girls and thrown trash at them.Everyone in the class started laughing.Taemin said,"Haha! You guys won't ever be cool!"Yuri rolled her eyes and said,"What if we could,huh?"Taemin grabs Yuri's chin and gave her a death stare.Then he let go and walked away.Yuri looked at the girls and nodded,"LETS DO THIS!"Everyone laughed at her.Chen said,"Get away losers!"Krystal said,"Oh sorry girls but there's no time in the world for you!"Hyoyeon said,"Guys let's just ignored them."The girls nodded.

------------------AFTER CLASS
The nine friends went into the gym and saw the foot ball team.Hyoyeon and Sooyoung ran towards them and said,"You guys need more help! We could be your official cheerleaders!"The players laughed at them.Luhan said,"Sorry but we have thousands of girls who are trying to get closer to us.How will we know of you guys aren't doing that?"Hyoyeon said,"We just want to be cheerleaders...."Luhan smiled,"Fine you guys! You can become our 'cheerleaders'.The next game is on this Saturday."Hyoyeon and Sooyoung danced.And then ran to the others and nodded.Taeyeon said,"Let's practice a dance!"Everyone nodded and then ran into their club room.

-----
Everyone started dancing and singing.Sunny said,"Ok guys we must change our looks,too."Jessica smiled,"We can go surprise everyone with our beautiful looks."Everyone nodded.Tiffany blushed,"I can make the boys like me! Like really do!Like luhan~~~" she whispered the last two words but everyone knew what she said.YoonA said,"Ok let's practice and keep on!"Sooyoung was about to sing her part but then Seohyun said,"Wait wait! I got a text from the school.The time and place.Its at YG's school and it's at 4:00PM."Everyone nodded and then they started to practice.

-----
Yuri and YoonA played with their nails while their hair was getting cleaned,Taeyeon and Tiffany read a magazine while the hair stylist was finishing it up,Jessica and Sunny finished their hair and were getting their makeup done,Sooyoung was drying her hair,and Seohyun and Hyoyeon was doing their makeup.The girls kept singing or humming the song over and over again even doing the dance a bit.Sooyoung smiled,"We are going to make everyone treat us better."Taeyeon said while yawning,"I wonder how they will react."Sunny laughed,"Maybe like 'Oh crap! We screwed up!'" Everyone started giggling.
-----
"Well here we are..."said Jessica.Tiffany said,"Ok is everyone's clothes on correctly?"YoonA checked everyone's clothes top to shoes.She then said,"Yes Fany!"YoonA noticed her shoes weren't tied so she go down and started to work on it.But then Seohyun helped her.Hyoyeon said,"Ok guys let's work hard! Let's have a quick practice here."Everyone nodded and started to practice.
----
Irene said,"Hey guys did you heard? The nine dorks are cheerleaders!"Wendy and Joy's mouths were wide open.Irene nodded.Amber said,"Those LOSERS?! How?"Wendy said,"Oh my god I bet they annoyed the hell out of the team!"Then everyone was in silences as the girls walked in to the field.Sulli said,"Haha they are covering their faces.Nerds."
Then all of a sudden all the girls singed "It’s not the me you knew before, brand new sound.Together with this renewed me, one more round!Dance, dance, dance, ’till we run this town,oppa oppa, I’ll be, I’ll be down, down, down, down!"They slowly uncovered their faces.And then everyone felt like they were stupid to mess with the most beautiful girls ever made.Even YG's fans and team were shocked.

Seohyun sang,"Hey oppa look at me, please stare at me a bit!"Then Tiffany walks in and sang,"For me this style of talking is a first, ha!"

Yuri:I did my hair, and I put on makeup too
Jessica:[But why are you, you, the only one who doesn’t realize?]
Taeyeon:Thump thump my heart is starting to shake
Repeatedly it won’t stop imagining
Sooyoung:What should I do? With my head held high
YoonA:I want to say this
All:Oh! Oh! Oh! Oppa I love you
Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! So much so much
Sunny:I’m shy so please don’t laugh,
Taeyeon:I’m being sincere so please don’t tease me
All:Again it’s only foolish words Oh~
It’s not the me you knew before, Brand new sound
Together with this renewed me, One more round
Dance Dance Dance ’till we run this town
Oppa oppa, I’ll be, I’ll be down down down down
Jessica:Oppa, for a minute, for a minute, listen to me
Sunny:[Don’t say the things you kept saying]
Sooyoung:Don’t just think of me as a little sister
Hyoyeon:[Once a year passes, I think you’ll regret it]
Tiffany:You don’t know, don’t know,
you have no clue of my heart
Tactlessly, you’re only joking around
Hyoyeon:What am I to do, you immature person
YoonA:Listen to me, just for a bit
Jessica:Tell me, boy, boy.
Love it? it, it, it, it, it, it, Ah!
All:Oh! Oh! Oh!
Oppa I love you
Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
So much so much
Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!
Oppa I love you
Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
So much so much
Again it’s only foolish words Oh~
Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!
Oppa I love you
Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
So much so much
Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!
Oppa I love you
Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
So much so much

The girls posed.Everyone cheered.The football game started to play and SMHigh won! Kris said,"This is awesome! This is the first time we beat YG!"He high gives his team members.And then they saw the girls chatting and giggling.Luhan walked towards them and smiled,"I guess you can be our cheerleaders,for real."Taeyeon and Sooyoung started to party alone.Jessica was laughing at them.
-----NEXT DAY OF SCHOOL
Everyone kept talking about the cheerleaders.Some said 'I couldn't believe they were beautiful and could sing' 'My favorite is....Oh god it's hard to pick!' and more.

Taeyeon smiled,"Told you guys it's a great idea."The other eight girls nodded.Then Luhan walks towards them and smiled,"Thanks for being our cheerleaders!"He bowed.Tiffany smiled,"No problem."He walked away,blushing.Sunny said,"It seems like everyone is talking to us like we are goddesses!"Sooyoung nodded,"It is kinda of awesome."Everyone nodded.

-------
Thank you so much for reading!