The Gee Story

Girls Generation Mini Stories

Minho looked at the clock.He said,"Wow! Break time already....Gotta put back these mannequin back...."He picked up one of them and place them in the front with the other 8.He stared at them and said,"They look too real."He walked away turning off the light.

Tiffany opened her eyes and smirked.She then shook the other members.The eight smiled at each other.Then started running around the store.Taeyeon said,"Girls we only have 20 minutes before anyone comes back!"The girls nodded.

 

Seohyun stared at herself in the mirror and said,"Hyoyeon-unnie do I look beautiful?"Hyoyeon looked at Seohyun and said,"You look beautiful."Seohyun turned away from the mirror and gave Hyoyeon a smile.Hyoyeon smiled back.

(A/N: this part isn't related to the story...)Then YoonA ran towards the mirror and said,"Gee! No wonder you thought you looked terrible.We  are all wearing  the same clothes all the time!"Hyoyeon said,"True..."YoonA shouted,"NOONAS COME HERE!!! WE HAVE TO CHANGE CLOTHES RIGHT NOWWWWWW."Everyone ran to YoonA.YoonA smiled,"Let's all pick clothes around the mall.Get in teams of four or five."Everyone nodded.

 

Team 1:                         Team 2:

Taeyeon                        Hyoyeon 

Jessica                          Yuri

Sunny                            Sooyoung

Tiffany                            YoonA

                                       Seohyun

 

Yuri said,"Ok everyone come back here once you pick one outfit."Everyone nodded.

 

Taeyeon said,"Fany-ah!! Look I found a pink dress."Tiffany gave a look and then smiled.She said,"I'm picking this one."Sunny walks towards the two with two dresses.She said,"The orange one or the yellow one?"Taeyeon said,"The yellow one."Sunny smiled.She put the orange one away and walks away with the yellow one.Taeyeon said,"Where's Jessica?"

Jessica said,"This one,or this one,or this one?! It's so hard to pick...."Then in the corner of her eye she saw a purple dress,ends in the knee,it was screaming Jessica's name.She grabbed it and shouted,"I FOUND IT.THE DRESS."She hugged it and whispered to it,"You are so beautiful!"Then she turned around and saw Taeyeon.Jessica blushed.She said,"So....What dress...Did you picked?.....Haha...."Taeyeon said,"Um.....A.....Red.....One......"Jessica nodded slowly.

 

----

Hyoyeon said,"Sooyoung! I found the best shirt!"She grabbed Sooyoung's arm and ran to the shirt.Sooyoung said,"Awesome...But I wanted a dress."Hyoyeon said,"Yeah yeah,just help me pick a shirt and pants,Shik shin."Sooyoung giggled and then pointed at a shirt."How about this one,Kim-choding?"The shirt is green,it looks like it could show off Hyoyeon's belly button,and it had the words 'I'm The Queen Of Dancing'.Hyoyeon stared at it and said,"I shall marry this shirt."The two laughed.Hyoyeon grabbed jean-shorts and said,"Now let's go find your dream dress!"

YoonA said,"Yuri,Seohyun.Should I get this....Dress?"Yuri said,"It looks beautiful.I think you should get it."Seohyun nodded while holding a black dress.YoonA grabbed the orange dress,and then she saw a white dress in the corner of her eyes.She said,"Oh my god,Yuri-ah! This is your dress! It's your size ,also."Yuri stared at it and smiled.She said,"Seohyun do you like that dress?"Seohyun nodded and then all of a sudden they heard
"I FOUND IT.THE DRESS."They jumped.Seohyun said,"Is that Sica?!"Yuri said,"Well I guess she found the dress.Ha ha."YoonA giggled.Yuri grabbed the dress and saw HyoYoung looking clothes.Yuri said," So I guess we will stay here for a while-"Sooyoung shouted,"I FOUND THE DRESS,THE BLUE DRESS,THE SOOYOUNG DRESS!"YoonA said,"So are we all finished?"Seohyun said,"I'm sure the others are too.Because TaeNy will help each other pick and it will be quick.Sunny would've have to decide on one clothes but she has two then the kid leader Taeyeon would've helped her.Then Jessica looks deeps in the clothing shop,and it's really hard.Then in the corner of her eyes she sees that perfect dress.And she screams 'I found it.' And Taeyeon is there creeped out because she whispered to it as if its a boy."Yuri and YoonA stared at her in shock.Seohyun said,"Well I like watching everyone to make sure they are safe."


----
The two teams meetup in the store,smiling and giggling.

(A/N:Now we are back to the story!!)The members all played around the store,trying on things,chatting,and even dancing.
All of a sudden,Seohyun saw a picture of Minho.She smiled,"You’re so so handsome.My eyes my eyes are blinded.I can’t breathe because I’m trembling..."Tiffany saw him and said,"Oh I feel so embarrassed,I can’t look at you.I feel shy because I’ve fallen in love."Then YoonA and Sunny walked over and saw him.YoonA said while hiding her face,"What should I do?" Sunny said,"What should I do?"YoonA said,"About my trembling heart?"Sunny said,"My trembling heart." While touching her chest."Thump,thump,thump."YoonA said,"My heart kept thumping?So I couldn’t fall asleep at night."Jessica pushes the two out of the way and said,"I guess I guess I’m a fool.A fool that knows you,only you.Yes, as I look at you~~"Sooyoung walked to the photos,points at it and smiled,"I can’t touch it.Because it’s so hot.I’m engulfed by love’s fire completely."(A/N:I skipped Sunny bunny because I wanted all the members to speech,once in this part.Sorry.Also skipping Seo's part.)Hyoyeon said while touching her cheeks,"What should I do? I'm too shy..No no no no no!"Taeyeon pushes aside the others and pointed at Minho,winking."My close friends tell me.That I’m really,a helpless fool.But as I look at you~~"Yuri takes Minho's picture off the wall and kissed it while saying,"I can’t even say anything.I’m too embarrassed."Then they all starting singing together.
"So bright so bright
My eyes are blinded no no no no no
So surprised surprised
I’m shocked oh oh oh oh oh
So tingly tingly
My body is trembling gee gee gee gee gee
Oh your glittering eyes 
Oh this sweet aroma 
Gee~"
Then Taeyeon notices the time and said," Everyone go go! He is coming!!"Yuri puts back his picture on the wall and ran with everyone else.Sunny said,"What pose did I do?!"Jessica said,"Do anything! It's just a pose!"Then Tiffany puts her arms down and said,"I don't want to be a mannequin.Lets go!"Tiffany walks out and said,"Whoever wants to be a real girl,come with me."Seohyun follows Tiffany,then Sunny,then Hyoyeon,then YoonA,then Taeyeon,then Jessica,then Sooyoung.Yuri said,"But what if we get caught?"Jessica said,"Yuri-ah! Just...Come on!YOLO?"Yuri rolled her eyes and then jumps off the stage and joins the others.

----
Minho walks in the store and notices everyone isn't there.He said,"Where did they go?" He then saw the security camera.He ran to the laptop and went to the cameras.Then he heard,and saw the members singing,talking,and more.He smiled.

----

Thank you for reading!