Chapter Two

Bad Bistro

Present Day

    After meeting with clients that really like the food at Kim’s Bistro, WooHyun thought that it would be a good idea for them to start doing catering. He pulls out his phone, and looks at the time before deciding to call his boyfriend, DongWoo. It is almost lunch time, so WooHyun decided to just go to the restaurant and ask DongWoo about it in person. 

    

    “DongWoo! I have a idea for you.” WooHyun says when he lays eyes on DongWoo. 

    “What is that?” DongWoo puts his arm around WooHyun’s shoulder.

    “Catering!” 

    “Catering? What is that?” DongWoo smiles. “Don’t answer that. I know what it is. I mean why do you want me to do catering?” 

    “Not you, your restaurant.” WooHyun hit DongWoo on the forehead with his finger tips.

    “Oh you have to talk to my boss for that.” He looked around. “He should be here, he had a meeting at 10. Oh there he is!” DongWoo pointed to SungKyu.

    WooHyun walked over to SungKyu and extended his hand out. “Hello, My name is WooHyun. I am wanting to talk business with you, if you don’t mind.” 

    SungKyu looked at WooHyun a little confused. He took his hand after a moment, “Nice to meet you WooHyun, what business are you wanting to talk about.” This was the first time that anyone has talked to SungKyu about business, he didn’t know how to act.

    “I am wanting to commission your restaurant on catering. I am a party planner and I have clients that really love your food and would love it if you could cater to them?” WooHyun gave his idea without a pause, which made him sound confident and like he knew what he was doing. 

    “That sounds like a good idea, but you should talk to our main cook, SungYeol. You know since he will be the one cooking all the food for the parties.” SungKyu pointed to the Kitchen doors. 

    “Okay, thank you!” WooHyun bowed his head.

    “I hope he takes you up on your offer.” SungKyu waved.    

    WooHyun walks into the kitchen, “Which one of you are the head cook here?” 

    “I am!” SungYeol raised his hand. “How can I help you?”

    “I want to talk to you about catering.”

    “Catering?” 

    “Yes, I am a party planner and my clients really love your food.” He looks around, “You look pretty busy, how about we talk about it over lunch? I will write down, the time, place and my number on paper. Invite a friend. I will be bringing a friend as well.” WooHyun pulls out a note pad and a pen and jots a few things down a blank sheet, tears if from the book and hands it to SungYeol.

    “Sounds good. I will bring a friend.” SungYeol bowes his head. 

 

    After WooHyun leaves MyungSu walks into the kitchen. “Man your boss is a jerk. He was speaking to me as if I was going to steal from him.” He slammed the palm of his hands down on the counter.

    “Yeah, how would you like to join me for a business dinner this Saturday?” SungYeol asks.

    “Today is Saturday.” MyungSu notifies SungYeol.

    “Oh, well that makes it easier.”

    “Really, how?” 

    “It is at 8pm tonight, I work until 10pm tomorrow.” SungYeol shows MyungSu the paper.

    “Oh, okay.” MyungSu thinks about the plans he didn’t have, “Yeah, sure! I will go!” 

    “Okay.” SungYeol cheers. “Wear something nice, it is a business dinner.” 

    “Like I don’t have anything nice to wear.” MyungSu shoved SungYeol’s shoulder and left the kitchen.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

This is dragonmask~! I hope that you are liking the story so far. Please let me know what you think in the comments.