Chapter Three

Bad Bistro

Present Day

    “MyungSu, you are not ready yet?” SungYeol says when he sees that MyungSu was still walking around without a shirt and in casual jeans. 

    “No, I don’t know what to wear!” MyungSu says frantic.

    “You don’t have to do too fancy, it is a business dinner, but don’t look to formal, you are just a guest. Just put on some nice pants and a nice button up shirt! It is not like you are going on a date. You don’t have to look good for anyone.” 

    “If it is a business dinner then I have to look good for everyone that is going to be there. I have to make myself presentable.” MyungSu throws a shirt at SungYeol. “Please help me, whatever you think is good enough I will wear.” 

    “Okay.” SungYeol catches the shirt and follows MyungSu into his room. It was a mess, it had looked like MyungSu was getting ready for a date with a girl he had a crush on for years. “Why don’t you wear this shirt?” He picks up a light mint color green button up shirt. “I think it looks nice.” 

    “With these pants?” MyungSu held up a dark blue pair of pants.

    “No!” SungYeol knocks the pants out of MyungSu’s hand. “Now stop acting like you are going on a date.”

    “You’re right. I need black pants.” He starts searching through the clothes strolled out along the floor of his bedroom.

    “Can I leave you alone now?”

    “Yes! I will be ready in no time.” 

    “Okay!” SungYeol threw the shirt at MyungSu and left the room and walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge and searched for something to eat.

    

    “SungYeol! I am ready we can go now.” MyungSu says as he comes out of his bedroom. “And what are you doing? We are about to go eat, if you don’t eat on this dinner they won’t like you and won’t want you…” He thought a moment, he didn’t know what the dinner was for. “What is it they want you for?”

    “Catering.” SungYeol shut the fridge and started for the door.

    “Let us go!” 

    “Are you doing okay on rent? Do you need a roommate?” SungYeol questions as they leave the building.

    “I will be fine. Just keep walking and don’t worry about me.” MyungSu pushes SungYeol onto the elevator.

    “Okay, just as long as you are doing okay.” SungYeol pressed the ground floor button.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 

    “You look nice, WooHyun.” WooHyun’s friend greets him with a comment.

    “Thanks, HoYa! You look terrific, almost like you are trying to impress someone!” WooHyun says as his friend gets closer to him.

    “Always dress to impress, always.” HoYa says before opening the car door. “If we don’t hurry we are going to be late.”

    “Right~!” WooHyun is excited that he was at least going to be able to discuss the matter of catering to SungYeol, and hopefully all goes well.

- - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 

    SungYeol pulls up into the parking lot of the restaurant of which they are to have the dinner. He rushes MyungSu as soon as he parks the car. “Hurry, we are late.”

    “By five minutes, it shouldn’t be a big deal. I will tell them I was being complicated.” MyungSu wasn’t afraid to put all the blame of them being late on himself, especially if it was going to cost his friend a job.

    “No, just hurry up.” He says rushing into the door. He slows down when he gets inside. “They are already here.” He whispers to MyungSu.

    “Who is it?” MyungSu says scanning the tables trying to figure out who they were meeting. “Oh! Is it him? He was at the restaurant talking to SungKyu.” 

    “Yeah.” He walks over to WooHyun and bows. “I am sorry for being late. We got caught in traffic.”

    “He is lying. I didn’t know what to wear and took a while.” MyungSu bows his head as he takes a seat. 

    “It is fine, we just got here ourselves.” WooHyun smiles. “My name is WooHyun and this is my friend HoYa. He goes along on all of my business dinners.” 

    “No, I don’t. Just most of them.” HoYa corrects.

    “My name is MyungSu! I am here with SungYeol, but you should already know that!” MyungSu says and looks at SungYeol who was still standing. “Sit.”

    “Oh, right.” SungYeol takes his seat.

    “I’ll call the waiter over.” WooHyun says and calls the waiter over to take their drink order.

    

 

    “So you will do the catering? Have you ever done catering before?”

    “No, but I am sure I can handle it.” 

    “Okay. The party is next month. Most of the caterers I have gone through usually prepare the food a few days before the parties. I will let you know. I will come by Monday with the menu.” WooHyun informs SungYeol. 

    “Thanks!” SungYeol nodded his head.

    “No problem. Does anyone want dessert? Remember I am paying.” 

    “Is that you saying that I can get the most expensive dessert?” MyungSu teases.

    “Whatever you want.” WooHyun shrugged his sholders.

    “Really?” MyungSu gets excited and starts looking at the menu. “I am going to choose the most expensive dessert. HoYa help me.” 

    “Okay.” HoYa joins MyungSu in his search for the most expensive dessert.

    “Do you want dessert, SungYeol?” 

    “No I am good. Thank you though.” SungYeol rejects the dessert. 

 

    After the dinner MyungSu and HoYa exchanges numbers, since they hit it off really well, and they both realized that they are going to the same under-graduate school. SungYeol accepted the catering job, and WooHyun has good news to give to his clients. 

 

________________________________________________________________

 

-dragonmask

I hope you like the story! I am excited about it myself and can’t wait until I get some of the couples together~!