Chapter Four

Bad Bistro

Present Day 

(A week or so from the Business Dinner with WooHyun and SungYeol)

    

    “No, that is way to many, SungYeol.” It is well past SungYeol’s usual bedtime and WooHyun is having him prepare food, which most likely is not going to turn out well, because of the lack of sleep. 

    “Well how many will we need?” SungYeol snaps at WooHyun.

    “No need to snap at me. I am paying you for this food, and I need it to be perfect.” 

    “Well, sorry I don’t do well getting up REALLY early in the morning and staying up until the time I usually wake up.” SungYeol picked up the salt and began measuring it out as if it were sugar.

    “What are you doing?” WooHyun shouts. 

    “Measuring the sugar for the cookies, leave me alone.” 

    “I would, but that is salt.” 

    SungYeol looks at the ‘sugar’ and then looks at WooHyun, looks the same to me and starts to pour it in the cookie batter.

    “Stop. We can go home. I will talk to DongWoo and tell him you haven’t gotten any sleep and might be late.” He looks at his watch. “Oh, I mean it is about to open in about.” He pauses for a short moment. “Thirty minutes now.”

    “Oh, what?” SungYeol looks at the clock above the ‘homefree’ door. “Why did you have me out so late, I am sure none of this will be any good.” He says as he his apron and hat off. “I am going home and going to sleep.” 

    

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 

    “SungJong~!” DongWoo smiles as his friend walks in the door. “Nice of you to actually come and try the food at my restaurant.” He looks around and notices SungKyu off in the corner getting ready to set up the stage for MyungSu and him to preform for the guests. “I mean, SungKyu’s restaurant.”

    “Well, you talk so highly of it so I decided to come and try it out.” SungJong looks around and smiles. “This is a cute restaurant. Why did you get hired as their manager?” He teases DongWoo.

    “I reminded SungKyu of his grandpa.” 

    “That is cool. So, what would you recommend I try?”

    “I would recommend everything, but our best cook isn’t in today, so I would just go with spaghetti.” 

    “Why isn’t he here?”

    “Because WooHyun had him out until thirty minutes before the restaurant opened.” 

    “That is late.” 

    DongWoo shows SungJong to a seat and acts as his waiter as while SungJong is eating.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 

    “Hey! I have an idea!” DongWoo says when MyungSu gets done with his song and walks off stage.

    “What is that hyung?” SungJong asks.

    “Please don’t be another prank. I have been here for about a month and all he can think of is pranks.” MyungSu says as he takes his seat at SungJong’s table.

    “It probably is a prank.” SungJong gives his opinion.

    “You got me.” He sits down at the table and starts in on his idea. 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 

    HoYa, sitting on his bed, pulls out his phone, he thought about actually talking to MyungSu. He had texted him the night he had received his number, and a few nights after that. He goes to the MyungSu’s conversation and begins to type a message out.

    “No. I can’t do that.” He locks the phone and sets it to his side. He lays down on his bed stares at the ceiling for a few moments looks over to his pillows and picks one up and puts it over his face, lets it sit there for a while then he screams into the pillow. He doesn’t know why it is so hard to write one simple message to a friend. It should be easy shouldn’t it?

    He pulls the pillow of his face as he hears his phone go off. He picks it up and sees that MyungSu had messaged him.

    “Hey! It has been a while, do you want to hang out some time?” The message read. 

    This should make it easier, Hoya thought. He starts to type out a response, but everything he could think up felt a little needy. “Sure” he finally types out when he couldn’t come up with something better. “Yeah that is easy.” 

 

________________________________________________________________

 

this chapter was written by yours truly, dragonmask.

Sorry it took so long to post, I have been busy lately, and a little lazy. I hope you like it.