Chapter 04: 13 rings

The Lost Memories

Author's POV

After Hana got discharged from the hospital, Seventeen started looking for the 13 rings during their free time with the help of EXO.

"Young boys, it seems that you are looking for something." Said the old man who's standing enough for Seventeen to hear what he just said.

"How'd you know we were looking for something?" S.coups asked worried that the old man might get them in trouble or worse.

"13 rings become one ring to bring back a girl's memories. A sacred place where only one person can enter and make those rings become one. It will take you forever if you're looking at a local place. Those rings are found hidden in the valley. I will help you. Kai knows me. No worries. I will not kill you or get you in trouble. I will lend you this bracelets to be able to transport to the said valley."

"How do we know we can trust you? Are you sure Kai sunbae knows you?" Jeonghan confirms again. Still worried about what might happen if they agree to the old man's offer.

"Don't worry, we know him." EXO suddenly pops out of know-where. Joshua remembers that EXO has powers unlike any other idols.

"Nice to see you again old man." Kai greets the old man and gets the bracelets from him.

"I told you they know me. I will see you at the valley then." The old man suddenly disappears startling Seventeen members.

"You'll get used to it. He has the same powers as Kai. He can transport to anywhere he wants." Chanyeol said as not to confuse and scare Seventeen.

"You better use those bracelets well. We'll be going now. We still have schedule today." Lay said as EXO members get inside their van.

"Let's just do it right away as soon as our Adore U promotion ends. We can't do it in between our free time." Hoshi suggested to the members that's been thinking about their schedule.

"Yeah, we still got time. I don't really want to marry that girl. She's a liar." Junhui said thinking how horrible it would be if he marries her."

"Relax hyung, that won't happen unless they do something to prevent us from finding the rings."

"Woozi hyung, you might be right about that. We should be careful." Mingyu said looking around if there's a spy.

"Boys, get inside. We still have a schedule for today." Their manager said while looking at his wrist watch making sure they're not late for the broadcast.

"Let's just talk about this when we arrive at the dorm." DK said as they hop up inside the van.

Hana's POV

Why are there pictures of me and Junhui at my wall? Why are we hugging? Why can't I recall those pictures?

"Hey, you think too much. Are you alright?" After I got discharged from the hospital, Chiyo kept visiting me.

"Chiyo, did Junhui and me dated before? I don't remember anything."

"Well, I can't tell it to you. I'm not allowed to tell you. Sorry Hana."

Why won't they tell me the relationship between me, Junhui and the Seventeen members?!