Chapter 03: Back to Start

The Lost Memories

Jun's POV

"Poor Seventeen, it seems that Junhui is never going to get out of his trauma. I'm actually at xxx hospital in front of Hana's room. I can kill her right now unless Jun agrees with the deal I'm going to give you. I wil let Hana live. Without her memories though. Erasing ALL HER MEMORIES OF SEVENTEEN. Ohh~ It's like Tsubasa Chronicles. ( ̄▽ ̄) Seventeen will have to find that ONE thing that can bring her memories back. It's only one in this world. You will have to look for 13 rings and then find the place where the rings will become one. Good luck. I hope Junhui agrees to this. If not, he will marry Ms. xxx. Seventeen members will have to bring Hana to the wedding and give her the ring that contains all of 13 rings. She will remember everything while watching her boyfriend gets married.. I will see you soon Seventeen. Very, very, very soon."

I'll never marry that girl. Why must this happen? Did she desperatelt want me bback that's why she almost killed her?

"Junhui, we're going to visit Hana. Kai sunbae said she woke up last night. Would you like to come with us?"

"Jeonghan hyung, is she fine? Will she be all right if I agree to her deal?" If I agree to have her memories erased and look for those rings, what would happen in the future? What if it's just a bluff?

"Ya, you know Hana. You've been dating her for a year already. And I'm sure there'll be fragments of memories while we look for her memories with EXO Sunbaes. Don't lose hope Jun."

"Junhui hyung! Have you made up your mind? They're waiting for your reply."

"Vernon.. I hope this is the right thing to do." I'm seriously going to blame myself for choosing this path if she doesn't regain her memories.

"I hope so too hyung. Give 'em a call."

/riiiiiiing~/

"Hello? Wen Junhui? It's nice to hear your voice did you miss me?"

"No, why would I miss the person who lied to me? Anyway, I have made up my mind."

"Ohh, so you agree on erasing her memories and look for those stupid rings? All right then. Good luck Seventeen. I'll see you soon." /tooooooooooot/

"So starting tomorrow we'll be looking for those rings while we promote our song."

"It'll be hard but we can do it, right? We're Seventeen after all." Seungkwan really knows how to cheer us up.

"Kids! Go to sleep! You still have a schedule tomorrow!"

"Yes manager hyung!"

"Don't worry too much about Hana. Dino and Vernon said she doesn't know them so they had to introduce themselves again." Already? I thought they'd do it right when I agree to this stupid deal.

"S.coups hyung, since when did they erase her memories?"

"They day we recieved the voicemail. We visited Hana that day and she really doesn't remember any of us except for Kai sunbae and the other EXO members."

The next day... At the xxxx hospital.

"Kai oppa! C'mon, stop being such a baby! I'm not dead yet!" I miss her voice. I want to hug her but she doesn't even know me.

"Oh? Junhui! Come in. You finally showed up after locking yourself in your dorm."

"Xiumin sunbae, hello. I decided to visit her beforing heading to Inkigayo."

"Introduce yourself again then. This is hard for Seventeen, huh?" Yes, so much.

"Yes. The members are sad that her memories of us got erased."

"Hana! You have a very special visitor!" Xiumin hyung shouts and then suddenly pushing me inside her room.

"Goodmorning. Who might you be? It seems that you're not a Korean." Not with the introduction again. -.-

"I'm Wen Junhui. Member of Seventeen. Nice to meet you Kim Hana."