Chapter 01: Before the Accident

The Lost Memories

1 month ago...

Hana's POV

"Hey Hana noona! Can you wake up Jun hyung? We have practice today for our upcoming debut." Seems like Seventeen is really busy this days.

"His up already, he's about to leave as well. Don't worry Dino, he didn't stay up all night last night."

"Thanks a lot noona. I hope you can watch our live debut performance! Please watch it! See you later noona." Dino is such a nice dongsaeng. I don't even know why Jun is getting jealous of him.

"Hana-ya, I'm leaving now. Please lock the door as always and don't let any stranger come in. I'll see you tonight with the other members." Jun leaves for his practice and I'm left alone again for the whole day.

Well, no not really. My friend wants me to go have a shopping with her. But I'm too lazy to even clean my apartment. -_-

I met Junhui in China. He was a well known child actor. I was only an extra in one of the movies he was in.

Flashback

"Okay! That's it everyone! Thanks for your hard work!" FINALLY. I CAN REST. I didn't its hard to be an actor/actress. -.-"

"Hana! Look, it's Junhui! He's really handsome in person!"

"Chiyo, you've said that a lot of times already." Everytime the director says to have a break for a while, she keeps on looking at that Wen Junhui guy. Blabbering about how he's so handsome.

Year 2014

"HANA! KIM HANA!" Chiyo came running to me like a cheetah. What on earth is her problem this time?

"Remember Wen Junhui?" What about that actor guy?

"Uhh, yeah? Why, what about him?" What time is it? I'm late for my training.

"He's part of Pledis Entertainment's new boy group! Omg." Oh no. Not the spazzing moment. I still have to go back to race driving practice.

Someone's POV

Chiyo kept spazzing about Junhui being part of Pledis' upcoming boy group named Seventeen. She never stopped until Hana gets on the bus to go to the race driving training.

"Chiyo, I still have a training. Please stop spazzing. I'm leaving. Take care!"

"Alright then, say hi to Kai oppa for me!"

End of flashback

It's also been a year since I've started dating Jun.

"Hana! Earth to Hana~ Are you thinking about Jun again? It's Chiyo-Hana day so stop thinking about him! Let's go party!"

PARTY?! Oh no.

"Chiyo, I cant. I don't like parties you know. Let's just enjoy the view here. You've been partying ever since you and Jeonghan oppa broke up.

"It's not my fault why we broke up." Oh Chiyo. You should give him a chance to explain himself. :/

"But still, you should give a chance to explain himself. Anyway, go home Chiyo. I don't want you getting drunk again."

Stranger's POV

"What do you mean you haven't killed her?! Do it or else I will kill you families! Do you hear me?!" That b-tch will die. I'll make sure she will never see Jun again.

"They're already happy. Why can't just be happy for them? You can't force Jun to love you again. You know the reason why xxx."

"I'll get him back. Junhui will be mine again."