❁Step-Brother of The Year

Playful Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
☙Chapter 3❧

"You two can come down now! Dinners ready!" Mr. Jeon had yelled from down the stairs. Hyewon pushed open her door and walked out, heading towards the stairs., then hearing another door open and footsteps following behind her. The two teens placed themselves at the table. Jungkook taking the seat directly in front of her. The dinner was spaghetti, which surprisingly was hyewons favorite dish.

"What would you kids like to drink?" Mrs. Jeon asked.

"I'll have a water" jungkook replied staring at hyewon who was getting flustered as she didn't know what to do about the question. "She'll take a water as well." Jungkook anwsered for her. Hyewon just stared at him.

"Would you like water hyewon?" She asked just to make sure. Hyewon nodded her head seeing as she couldn't really ask for anything else, plus she was fine with water. Durin the meal, It felt as if jungkook was boring holes into her face as he stared at her, not letting up what-so-ever.

"Why don't you speak?" He suddenly asked. Hyewons eyes widened at the question.

"Jungkook! Don't be rude" His father stated sternly.

"Im just curious." He rested his hand on his cheek and continued to stare at her.

"Its impolite, now eat your food."

Jungkook huffed at his fathers response but still began eating. Hyewon felt even more uncomfortable after he asked that question. She didn't necessarily see any point in using her voice when she could somewhat communicate well without it. Plus, she just finds words meaningless. 

Once everyone finished eating and washing off their dishes mr jeon told the two, to head to the living room.

"Alright jungkook. I want you to take hyewon and show her around the neighborhood a little bit. It's only 6:30 so its still pretty light outside, just make sure you're back before it hits midnight because your mother and I want to take you guys out for a picnic tomorrow and you both need to wake up early for that." His father stated. Jungkook put his hands into his pocket and lazily agreed. He then started walking to the door.

"Are you going to follow me, or sit there looking lost?" He asked without turning around. Hyewon stood up slightly scowling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter