❁The Jeon Residence

Playful Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
☙Chapter 2❧

   The car came to an abrupt stop in front of a two story house surrounded by a neighborhood that seemed like a dream. The outside looked very clean with trees neatly scattered around as well as bushes. And the house itself was beautiful with beige coloring the front porch having a masonry base giving the house an elegant feel. Two balconies on the side of the second story and a decent sized backyard, with what looked to be a small garden in the back. Hyewon couldnt believe this is the house where she would be living.

Stepping out from the back seat. She stood and marveled. "Mom" just chuckled at her cuteness. while "dad" went to go retrieve her stuff from the trunk. The couple started walking up to the porch to enter when they turned around and noticed hyewon hadn't moved.

"It's okay dear, this is you're house as well" her step father smiled warmly.

Hesitantly she moved her feet towards them, as she still felt intimated since she didn't belong at such a nice place. Upon entering, the inside was even more magnificent. The walls were a pure white, not a speck of dirt on them. The furniture and lights looked sophisticated and fancy. Everything just looked so expensive the hyewon started to internally panic. 'What if they think im not proper enough to live with them, what if I break something, what if im too awkward' Many negatives ran through her mind as her eyes scanned and analyzed everything.

Mrs. Jeon clapped her hands together, she seemed to do that a lot. "Well! It's pretty late so im going to start dinner and dear, you can show her where her room is." she skipped away happily into what hyewon assumed was the kitchen.

"If you'll follow me madam." Mr. jeon bowed as if he were a butler. Hyewon gave a half smile and followed him up the stairs. "You're room in the second to last one. The last one is actually a bathroom but since its next to your room that can just be your personal one. On the other side is jungkooks bathroom, he doesn't like people going in there, and next to that is his room, he also doesn't like people going in there, so beware. Next to his room is kind of a hallway closet where we keep cleaning things, and some spare family games, although we don't really play them anymore, and next to the closet is me and my wifes bathroom and next to that is, you guessed it, our room. Haha. Well, I've rambled enough so I'll let you get settled in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter