❁Adoption

Playful Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
☙Chapter 1❧

     Hyewon looked out of the window sighing deeply. She understood very well that in order to be adopted she had to change her demeanor. But that wasn't so easy and she wished they would be understanding about her situation. Not just everyone is one day happily playing in their normal daycare center waiting for their parents to show, only to have some random person dressed in buisness attire come and take them to an unknown place, and then be told that their parents weren't coming for them. Hyewon only found out the reason why after she turned 9, well after the fact that they were gone. Ever since she's been depressed, cold, and silent. From the emotional fact that she first thought her parents had just up and abandoned her due to not loving her anymore. And finding out that they had been dead for 4 years of her life. She was now the age of 16 and another family had come and gone after meeting her.

"Hyewon, you're being summoned." The door opened and in stepped another social worker, she never really bothered to remember the faces and names of each one. Hyewon silently stared waiting for instructions. The silence made the social worker visibly uncomfortable. "Yes well." They cleared their throat "If you would please follow me?" Without a word hyewon stood up and walked over to soon be lead to an office that shes seen way too many times. Inside sat the person who proceeded all adoptions and a couple. They looked to be young and very lively.

'They seem so cheerful, they probably wont like me, hyewon thought walking in as everyones heads whipped over to the door.

"Oh dear! Isn't she even cuter than the picture!" The woman, who had shoulder length black hair which framed her face and semi large doe eyes, cooed facing the man beside her.

"She is indeed. Hello~" The man, whom hyewon assumed was her husband for obvious reasons, waved in her direction, She noticed he had slick black hair and a very promenint jaw line. His eyes were also rather large wich gave him a child like expression when he smiled but still came off as manly. He had been expecting a hello back and when nothing came but a blank stare he put his hand down and still had a smile plastered on his face. "She's a quiet one I assume?" He asked.

The head person just sighed heavily, "I'm sorry she's so rude, but yes she's pretty quiet. We haven't managed to get a word out of her the whole time she's been here."

Hyewon just stood in patience, not bothering to sit down as she knew how this would play out. They figure out she isn't the cute friendly looking person her picture entails, they try to be as polite as possibly in saying they'll think about it and never come back. Thats how it always worked in her case.

"Aw, now don't say she's rude. I assume something terrible must have happened to make her this way so don't blame her." The petite woman piped up in her defense. Hyewons eyes blinked and she showed a surprised emotion for a split second before her eyes went blank again. No ones ever stood up for her before. They would usually just assume her personality is naturally like that.

"Sweetie, would you like to come and sit down by us?" The woman asked staring right into her eyes. Hyewon stared bac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter