Chapter 8.

Just One Week
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mingyu and I began walking the opposite way from school towards a street full of different foods and shops. As we were walking, I looked up at the sky and saw not a single cloud lingering. He was right. The weather was great. 

Mingyu's POV

Hmm... where should I take her... somewhere cheap so that I wouldn't have to waste my money.
I streched my arms and sighed. I looked over to Haeun and she was staring straight up at the sky and smiling like an idiot. Haha, what is she doing? Wait. Why do I care? Whatever... I'm probably just tired. I took out my phone and began messaging my friends. Maybe Wonwoo knows some cheap places to go since he rarely spends money and when he does it's a once in a lifetime opportunity. As I was typing, I heard a little whispering sound from my right. I look down and see Haeun folding her hands and looking at her shoes. Did she say something? I swear this girl has to speak up. 

"Did you say something?", I asked her, still texting Wonwoo.

"O--oh..it's nothing", Haeun whispered back.

I sighed and put my phone back in my pocket. 

"No. What did you say earlier?", I said, getting slightly annoyed.

Haeun slightly lifter her head and looked towards something. I followed her eyes and it led to a Korean BBQ place. Damn, this girl has an expensive taste. Whatever, it'll all be worth it when I can crush her heart and see that devastated look in her eyes. I snickered. 

"That place? Sure, let's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter