Chapter 2.

Just One Week
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
When I reached the dorms, I opened the door and was greeted with a note on the table. "AT THE LIBRARY STUDYING FOR TEST. DINNER'S IN THE FRIDGE." Sigh, Yumi was sweet enough to make something for me before she left to study. I guess I'm alone. I go upstairs to my room and change into my pajamas.    I lay on my bed and think about what happened today. His hand brushed against mine when he took the paper from my hand. A small smile appears on my face.   Everything is so perfect about him.   The way his lips curve at the ends when he smiles.   The way his nose crinkles up when he's laughing.    The way he makes my heart beat louder than the sound of drums in a parade.   Everything.   A sharp pain surged through the right side of my head. For the past few months, I've been dealing with a lot of stress from school work, extracurricular activities, and after school tutoring. I've been having headaches so massive that I have to shut my eyes and take deep breathes for around 10 minutes. I begin to cringe as the pain hit struck me again.  I went to the kitchen and took two painkillers and took deep breaths. I decided to go take a nap since today was a tiring day. I head back to my room and under my warm blankets. As I closed my eyes, what happened at school kept playing over and over again.    I fell asleep with a smile on my face.  ________________________________________   THE PICTURES ARE NOT MINE. ALL CREDIT BELONGS TO THE OWNERS.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter