chapter 2

Reunion

Even though BoA was the vice president of SM, she didnt have that much power. She held her place in the company just because of all the years she stayed there. The directors will give her a minimum of respect just because she was a veteran. She is the bridge between Sm artist and the directors and thats why the directors doesnt like her that much. Everytime, the juniors has a problem they will tell BoA and BoA will fight for their right in the reunion...

Its was a big decision that BoA made that night. She knows thats theres not turning back. The directors will be mad and LSM will be disappointed by her. She knows it wasnt right for her to decided to let DBSK2 go but she had to. Everytime she see Yunho and Changmin faking their smile, it hurt her soo much.

After the show that night, BoA was call for a reunion in SM building. Even though DBSK5 told her not to go and stay with them, she couldnt be irresponsible. She has to be responsible for her own act..

 

When BoA left....

Yoochun to Yunho: Will she be in a big trouble ?

Yunho: I dont know... i hope not

Junsu: Dont worry, BoA is now the vice president, she will be fine

Changmin: Hyung you dont understand...BoA became the vice president because LSM assigned it to her. In the first place, the directors didnt lke this idea...

At this word, everyone seem to be worried, especially Yunho and Jaejoong.

They both know BoA really well.. they know she is someone that will keep everything for herself...Even it hurts, BoA will never show her weak side to other people.. and since BoA is soo grateful toward LSM, she will feel soo bad too...

Suddenly Yunho stands up and decided to go find BoA

Yunho: Im going with BoA, i will be back with her, dont worry guys..

All the way , Jaejoong didnt talk... he was soo grateful toward BoA but he was guilty toward her as well. BoA was always here for him but what did he do for her ? Sincerly, his feeeling for her never ended...