chapter 1

Reunion

After 5 years all members of tvxq finish their army service. They finally had a chance to meet each other on a music show where every artish attend. And at that time , BoA had become the vice president of SM.

At the music show, both groups couldnt talk much together because everyone was watching. They could only give each other a brief salute. They want to smile back to each other and have small talk but they couldnt because if this happen they will be on the newspaper and cause a big chaos.

As Boa was a guest of the music show, she had to prepare a speech in front of this other artist. Its the first time in 10 years that she meet the three of them (jyj). She knows all the misunderstanting,prejudice back then but she couldnt do anything. At this time, she decided to do something for her dongseng/ closest friend from the past.

As she enter the stage, she takes a big breath...

Annyeonghaseyo , boa imida. Its my great pleasure to attend this event and share my love of music with everyone. Its been 20 years im been in the industry and this year is my 20th anniversary. As a artist, i developped no only my passion fo music but i also learn a lot of things. Before giving my formal speech, i would like to tell you guys a little anedote of my life. At a little age of 13, i debut in 2000.

In 2003, I met five little boys the same age as me. They were passionate, love what they were doing and perfected in what they love. They debuted that year after several hard years of training. They are named DBSK, which means God of East. They were not only my dongseng that I cherish but also my best friends. We were the first generation of K-pop and the first one to debut in another country. We shared the same dream but also the same hardship. In 2010, something bad happened. Everything turns into a nightmare in a second. Until today, that misunderstanding has not been resolved yet. And here I wanna end this sadness. As the vice president of SM entertainment. I declared DBSK free of contract…

Big chaos from the audience

After this speech, both of the group (DBSK and JYJ) were speechless. They couldn’t believe what BoA did for them. The matter that happens years ago, only concerns them but BoA was pull into it too. BoA was their best friend but no one told her anything about this…until she read the newspaper in Japan and decided to come back to Korea. When she came back, everything was already too late… She couldn’t do anything but comfort DBSK2. She was blamed to be unfaithful when actually she was one of them that was hurt the most.

BoA: I believe that everyone now Is confused by my act but don’t you guys wanna see DBSK5 to perform together again ?

As the sentence, the audience scream even louder.

BoA: So please welcome DBSK5 on stage !! Woahh

Both group gather their courage, swept their tears and stand up together. They went into a warm hug before going on stage and join BoA.

BoA was also in the verse of tears as she reminisce their memories back then.

Now they were not this only one crying, but all the audience and artist was touch by this moment

As the 5 guys and BoA hugs together, the first song they sung together began to play…

Background music (One sweet day by Mariah Carey)

Sorry I never told you
All I wanted to say
And now it's too late to hold you
'Cause you've flown away
So far away

Never had I imagined
Living without your smile
Feeling and knowing you hear me
It keeps me alive
Alive

And I know you're shining down on me from heaven
Like so many friends we've lost along the way
And I know eventually we'll be together
One sweet day….

If only they know the beginning of this new chapter will end the 20th career of BoA’s…