Final

Let Me just Get in the Way~

This was Sungmin's day to shine.  Both of them had no schedules for today, and they were all alone in the SJ dorm.  Sungmin hald his heart.  'Am I really ready?'  A voice in his mind asked.  'Of course you're ready!  You've hid your heart from him for too long!'  Another voice answers.  'But, what happens if he doesn't feel the same way?'  Another voice filled his head.  No more voices filled his head, because he saw Kyuhyun in the room.

Sungmin breathed in, and breathed out.  He was just about to talk. 

"Hyung?  Can you make me some ramyun, please?"  Kyuhyun asked.  Having a slight pout, Sungmin nodded and went into the kitchen. 

Meanwhile with Kyuhyun, he wants to confess, he wants to show all of his feelings towards Sungmin.  They've been dorm buddies since he day he moved in, whenever they dormed with someone else, they've always found a time to spend together.  He has a lot of might, but still.  He wants to wait until he absolutely hast to.  'I mean, all of the members are gone away,.. why not?'  A voice fills the endless dread in his mind.  'Well, what happens if he doesn't have the same feelings?'  Another filled his head. 

He stopped thinking because Sungmin entered the room.  "The water's boiling right now.."  Sungmin said with a smile.  Sungmin sat next to Kyuhyun, leaning his head against Kyuhyun's shoulder.

Both Sungmin and Kyuhyun thought this was the perfect time.

"Sung-"
"Kyu-"

They both said the other's first part of their names at the same time.

Sungmin signaled Kyu to go first, in which Kyuhyun did the same.

"Let's say it together then.."  Sungmin suggested, knowing that he'll talk about Ryeowook and how he's in love with him.  Kyuhyun thought Sungmin will say something about Eunhyuk.

"I Like you"

They both said at the same time.  They both widened their eyes.

They spent awhile kissing, they hadn't even heard the door open. 

All of SJ walks in on KyuMin.

"WAH!! KYUMIN'S REAL!!!"  Donghae screamed.


 



I know, what an ending,... XD
Thank you for all who subscribed!  Commented!  And even Up Voted!! =^.^=


Yall are wonderful!  Thank you!  And read another story of mine sometime!  (I know, my stories )

Anywho!  THANK YOU!!


See you next story!!

~~Charlot1081