Chapter 2

Let Me just Get in the Way~

Yesung was watching Ryeowook kiss Sungmin.  He crunched his plastic cup and threw it in the trash can.  "I ignore him for a week and he starts cheating on me?"  Yesung said, not knowing Donghae just walked into the room.  Donghae smiled and wrote it down. 

"Hey, hyung~  Can I have some icecream?"  Donghae asked innocently and acting like he just walked into the room.  Yesung looked at Donghae.  "Sure."  Yesung said as he passed by Donghae.

Sungmin skipped to his room.  That was nothing!  He probably was just waiting to kiss someone, yeah.  Sungmin thought to himself as he entered the room.  There he saw his crush on the bed.  Sungmin plopped down on the bed.  "Hay, whatya playing?"  Sungmin said as he looked at the screan.

Kyuhyun closed the screen before Sungmin could see, and he popped out his earbuds.  Sungmin looked a little disappointed.  You watching ?  Sungmin asked Kyuhyun in his mind.  Sungmin shook his head and smiled. 

"Good night Kyu-ah."  Sungmin said as he yawned. 

Kyuhyun looked at the other with a smirk.  He put his laptop away, under his bed.  The power will die before Sungmin can get to it, Kyuhyun thought to himself.  He turned off the lamplight and went into his blanket.  He put an arm around Sungmin's stomach, as Kyuhyun's behind him.


The next morning, Sungmin woke up, still being tightly within Kyuhyun's hold.  He heard a sound.  It sounded like Kyuhyun's laptop batterry just died.  Sungmin just shrugged as he leaned closer to Kyuhyun's chest.

 



That's what yall get for this chapter.  A little bit more of KyuMin, and next update will have some fun with it ;)

Thanks for the comments!  Please comment more!! I love comments!

See you next update ;)