Two

How to Deal with a Rapper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

***Flash back

 

“Excuse me but would it kill you to be gentler?”

The giant guy behind Jinwoo complains in annoyance as Jinwoo pushes his chair backwards and it bumps into the desk behind. Realizing that his action has disturbed the other, Jinwoo immediately sits up straight and apologizes softly without turning his head back.

Unfortunately, the so-called victim doesn't let the matter rest so easily. Stretching across the table, he looks over Jinwoo's shoulder and finds BigBang in the magazine that lays out on Jinwoo's desk. "Awww, so you're into BigBang these days?"

Jinwoo curses internally as he leans away from the overarching head to keep a distance. However, the massive boy is fixated on giving Jinwoo a hard time as he relentlessly teases him in a loud voice that draw the attention from classmates. "What's with that hairstyles!? Hey, Jinwoo,  how can you like him!? HAHAHA”

At this point Jinwoo can no longer maintain his composure, he is extra sensitive about this issue. Jinwoo swiftly turns around to shoot a hatred glare at the person.

The other seems satisfied with his response. He leisurely sits back and tilts his head to meet Jinwoo's eyes with a provocative expression that looks like he is silently asking him 'What're you gonna do about it?'

The guy guesses right, Jinwoo really doesn’t dare rebut him and he certainly doesn’t want to draw any attention by escalating the matter. All he can do is cussing aggressively in his mind before he turns back coldly, pretends to be deep in thought with the article. 

Song Minho. You piece of . 

This process repeats endlessly. Everyday Jinwoo has to brace himself for whatever mischief this giant has up his sleeves to torture him. But there is a thing, he just doesn't understand, Song Minho is not a troublemaker type in the class, so why is this guy so cruel only towards him and always creat trouble without cause? 

 

 

Sitting in front of him is the worst mistake Jinwoo has ever made. It all begins in the first day that he has transfered to this class. And for some unclear reasons

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter